I would like to know your opinion - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

In fact, we like how we can do a good job here, we can improve ourselves, we can do a lot of good new posts now, then I also think to myself that I can't do a good job because we are doing a lot of new things here.  There may be a lot of new things, we will know something better one day and those who are seniors and members of N who are good will be able to go ahead and know everything if you get the benefit.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, 3579emanabbas said:

the reason behind the increasing of bitcoin's price the last ten years is that there are a large number of investors who are investing in large amounts of bitcoin, this leads to increasing the price continually,

@3579emanabbas I agreed with your opinion I think the bitcoin as the earliest cryptocurrency have a tremendous investors that pump in millions of dollars in the investment process and the fact that bitcoin is so scarce with high demands that's what I think @Gooooku

Hello friend, 

I think its a basic instance of interest and flexibly, that the cost of bitcoin expanded so massively. Since there are restricted bitcoins and the requesting from bitcoin is high. 

Since bitcoin is acknowledged broadly and use of Bitcoin is high, and more over it is the progressive in the realm of cash, and its security is exceptionally high. 

So I think that is the explanation bitcoin cost increments colossally in recent years.

Now a days bitcoins are very use full.people get a lot of money from bit coin.

Its a very amazing and wonder full app.

According to my view its a good forum to earn money then 

Other forums.

Yeah!  As I'm a  new member  i was unaware about background of cryptocurrencies your post is informative as  2016 was the best year for crypto. I'm trying to do research for crypto and trading.

we are getting a great chance where we can store enough bitcoin! Also  as we know at these days we are saying about people storing  bitcoin  so I think in the future they will say we were lucky because we stored bitcoin when its price was high

• +1 2

In my opinion, there are many benefits to working in cryptocurrency. So for those who have not yet started working here but have an account, I suggest you start working from now on. Thanks very nice question.

Bitcoin is now in good shape, with occasional spikes, but then regaining its value and starting to gain value day by day. I think it will see twice its value in the future years, so there is still an opportunity to invest.

I'm new to this site, too, I'm looking for crypto news and value increases to get used to it. It works for me, but it can get confusing sometimes. I like to look at the values and history of cryptocurrencies.

@Gooookuwell my friend in cryptotalk i am new learnar here. In my personal opinion cryptotalk is best  online earning platform. Aslo crypto learning. You can earn bitcoin by make new post or comment. For every post after reached 100 post you pay 1000 shatoshi. 

• +2 1

As we know there  are many different kind of coins are using in the crypto market but they have their own value. But the value of Bitcoin is highest as we know the value of Bitcoin is $18580 today. The rate of bitcoin is dumping up and down every day. I think the big reason of the value of the Bitcoin is that this is first cryptocurrency and its demand is more than all other currencies.

• +1 1

According to me it shortage of supply and high demand work in high price. So most of countries want to adopt due to high price. With this they can satale import and export.  According to high price reason is shortage of supply and demand. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the reasons behind the tremendous rise that cryptocurrencies have achieved in the past ten years are due to several reasons, the most important of which is the increase in the spread of cryptocurrencies and thus the increase in demand for them, and secondly, the global epidemic crisis that made people sit in their homes and try to earn their living from behind the computer

I think the same as you friend but if we have to compare or fix the bitcion now with that of the past years it has increased a lot and suddenly because in previous years the bitcion was not worth what it is worth now or today and you can give yourself It is easy to see how much it has changed and increased.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first digital currency.  In 2009, it was about 0.003 or 0.004.  But in 2016,  ut reach the highest rate.  That was 20000$. Now bitcoin price is 19000+. Its price depends on demand and asking. 

• +5 1

It is not easy to determine the rate and the future of the cryptocurrancy and the btc may go to the peak in next 5 years but it is Also possible that you can loss all the money if it crashes.

Very good question.In the last decate many things change and currencies one of them. Bitcoin is limited and too low supply if you consider it with other countries currencies, but i think bitcoin made that value because darkweb or deepweb they use crypto before we use online. Also we're living in a digital era and bitcoin give us what we need.

• +4 1

Bitcoin gets its value from the fact that it is impossible to create one as you please, it is supply limited and it can not be hacked. Fiat currencies always will suffer from extreme influation because it is easy for governments to mint them with enough ink and paper. On the other hand, accumulation of bitcoin requires a lot of work, energy and hardware. That's why its price is always on the rise.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My friend, we all overlooked cryptocurrencies and encryption, it's so cool this forum, and the reason for the rise of bitcoin is the rise in global demand for it, and this has increased in price and become more expensive than gold. 

Many individuals have accomplished incredible benefits through bitcoin since its beginning as of recently, since its cost was not exactly $ 1 and its cost arrived at 20 thousand dollars, and this is a major contrast as it can accomplish extraordinary benefits from it by getting it when its value falls and selling it when the value rises and in this issue it tends to be accomplished acceptable benefits from it or by putting resources into it.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Yes, Bitcoin has risen a lot during the last period. This is a good thing, perhaps because it is the first digital currency that was issued, and it is also a specific / new one, and today I think that countries have begun to rely on it

The virtual currency has had a volatile trading history since its creation in 2009. The first price hike occurred during 2013 when one bitcoin was trading at around 1,124 U.S. dollars in November. Four years later, bitcoin experienced a meteoric rise and reached record highs, with some exchanges having the price of a single bitcoin at approximately 20,000 U.S. dollars in late 2017. However, prices soon started to tumble in the months that followed. In the third quarter of 2020, there were around 18.5 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide, and the market capitalization of Bitcoin was approximately 200 billion U.S. dollars. 

Bitcoin had such a great increment in its value due to its high demand all over the world and no country's currency has global demand because a particular currency can only be used within the country it was created meanwhile bitcoin can be used anywhere in the world.

@Gooookuwell you want to know my opinion about cryptotalk. I wanna just say you cryptotalk is the best and best learning and earning platform in crypto world ever i see. Personally i love cryptotalk. Cryptotalk helps us to this penademic corona setutaion more.

Good evening my friend, I think that the price of Bitcoin has increased due to its wide spread in developed countries, and this was challenging the main currencies in all its worth.