Binance Pumb Whales ! 🐳 ( Make more than 50% of profits ) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Binance Pumb Whales ! 🐳 ( Make more than 50% of profits )

Binance Pumb Whales ! 🐳
Did you here about this bot on Telegram ? with this bot you can make more than 50% profits if you are really fast in putting orders in Binance !
This bot will give you the coin which is going to pumb before 3 minute ! 
So you have to be fast !!
this bot is just working on Binance platform exchange !

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEnp--bnguZdDCQ3zw
Join now to it and make huge profits !
here is an example for how it works !
enjoy it friends !

1.png

Don't trust these services. These are pump and dump schemes and won't help you. The person that runs this bot has already bought vast amounts of tokens and waits do dump on the followers of his channel. This is totally dishonest and basically a scam. Pump 'n Dumps are basically illegal in regulated markets.

Also there is high risk for your account in the exchanges that groups take part in these activities. This was happening a lot in Bittrex in the past and there have been accounts shut and money were frozen.

• +3 2
  • +5 2

24 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Don't trust these services. These are pump and dump schemes and won't help you. The person that runs this bot has already bought vast amounts of tokens and waits do dump on the followers of his channel. This is totally dishonest and basically a scam. Pump 'n Dumps are basically illegal in regulated markets.

Also there is high risk for your account in the exchanges that groups take part in these activities. This was happening a lot in Bittrex in the past and there have been accounts shut and money was frozen.

To be honest, I have tried it before and I really make good profits it's reached to up 20%! But I think if you are really fast with putting orders you will make higher percentage! 

Thank you for being carful about members here! ❤

i have connected to several telegram bots where they offer free coins but some bots just want to raise funds and then block the user´s accounts and lose their assets , i have a Binance account but i don´t have the intention to invest in thos bot.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Nab said:

i have connected to several telegram bots where they offer free coins but some bots just want to raise funds and then block the user´s accounts and lose their assets , i have a Binance account but i don´t have the intention to invest in this bot.

This bot is free my friend! But you can buy it and it will tell you about the coin before 1 day! But with the free version of it it just well tell you before 3 min! So you have to be fast to put the order before it make the pumb 

Is there price prediction real or it is fake? I think they are like scamming us by selling the unknown coins which is not even recognized. But I didn't think it is real.

So this telegram bot gives me the news of the coin going to be pumped on Binance. It seems like a great offer but i have trust issues with telegram when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I have seen enough telegram bot and group scams to not trust these bots. There is no guarantee that the bot will not feed you wrong information and most probably you will be stuck with a bad purchase because of this bot.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

I saw this channel and it is just telling its members in the free channel the name of the coin after the pump.. the numbers of members in these channels are really big so that when all of them buy a coin so its price would go up.. but we should be aware because most of them are stealing people's money for their paid channels.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

11 hours ago, Qazi said:

You are sending people to there , where is no future and just wasting of time, these services are realy worst and wast of time, and money too., however if you realy tried and have got profit it is just luck because mostly these are not good pumping and people getting loses.

I do not agree with you that it is not a waste of time because many people profit through it, but you must be quick to enter deals in order to achieve those profits.

• -2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Telegram robots are a common way to promote non-existent codes and require a lot of personal information such as your wallet address, email and passwords, which makes your wallet and accounts vulnerable to hacking and theft so I always beware of using this method to make profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I do not agree with you that it is not a waste of time because many people profit through it, but you must be quick to enter deals in order to achieve those profits.

@Omar OmmeishWell said, smart traders are getting profits on the Binance exchange. Myself, I have been preferring this exchange for a long time. In the case of this pumping schemes, smart traders might still get benefits 😊

Entering into such deals is very dangerous and profit from them is almost impossible because whales and owners of these channels buy coins from the bottom hours ago and then they put a flyer in order to raise the price of the currency , then boom the coin dumps..

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yeah being fast is the most important thing in this case! Personally I make good profits from this hot! 

I think that no one believe it if they didn't try it !

6 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I saw this channel and it is just telling its members in the free channel the name of the coin after the pump.. the numbers of members in these channels are really big so that when all of them buy a coin so its price would go up.. but we should be aware because most of them are stealing people's money for their paid channels.

Yeah, this is the idea! When many people enter and buy the same coin so it's for sure will pump! 

I think that the developer of this hot is a big whale 🐳!! 

I don't no about this telegram bot but this bot help to earn profit, then its good for traders because I know some free signal provide telegram channel's, they also do good work but bots and especially in telegram iam some afraid because my previous experience in telegram is not good.

• -5 1

On 18.06.2020 at 01:11, BTC Future said:

Also there is high risk for your account in the exchanges that groups take part in these activities. This was happening a lot in Bittrex in the past and there have been accounts shut and money were frozen.

Unfortunately, this is a very big problem for various new exchanges! The fact is that this kind of distribution, when they give out a lot of tokens, and then promise a large amount for 1 coin - this is a great deception! I often encountered this, as a result, such exchanges then died, or rather, just disappear with money. It is sad

I had bad experiences with pump and dump. I even lost a lot of money buying a pump and dump bot from a blackhat forum and never recover my money, because after getting the free information about the coin, the whales already dumped their coins and the planktons think they will win by buying that dumped coin.

And after that, there will be some other telegram group that sells VIP and VVIP membership telling me that I will have the chance from 30 seconds to 1 minute of getting the coin name before the free member. But again, those are all crappy infos. Still whales dump the coins 5 minutes prior telling us what coin to be PnD.

• +2 1

@seocrush123 never trust them fully you can get good information in paid groups but in free groups they sends us a lot of coin's price and it can destroy your portfolio too. You should be independent and you can use them to verify and if you think it will pump and have confidence then only invest in them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I do not have confidence in working with these robots in Telegram because there are a lot of frauds as they sell these alternative currencies at a great price and then their price drops dramatically and they become dead currencies and people lose their money

• +2 1

Problem with these is, you will be one of the last ones to know what coin is being pumped, you might get few % profits but most likely it has been pumped already when they give the signal to you and it's dump time.

• +2 1

This is a pump and dump group and they have some structure that use levels and give the signals to high level members first and lower after but they are scams and cannot help us make money. I looked one in the past thinking that it will be at least allow some of their followers profit but they don't, they burn their followers and they sell when they are told to buy and price has already reached the top.

There are many groups which are on telegram and giving the signals for free and with payment. This group has been deleted.

I don't like joining the pump and dump trades, honestly I feel I could get in trouble and lose a lot because the goal of those who post those signals is to sell after accumulating for a long time ago.

the whales are detected by the network and immediately it reacts according to the excenary, up or down, you should always be alert to any change that may alter the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies, I know that not everyone or human being has the Capicada to analyze all this information are the machines with artificial intelligence that help reduce the times in which we receive the information, all this information must be processed and analyzed to be able to find patterns that allow us to react in the best way and not lose money Due to a bad decision taken, it is necessary to be clear about managing the risk and being responsible since these markets are unpredictable and very volatile, with today's tools it is possible to be able to capture more information and be more successful in making decisions. .

z7K3SYt.png

The majority of airdrops are free to participate, but be careful if they offer you to invest on them, if they attract your emotion, you will fall on their trap, this is their specialty offering a free service then they promote a paying service.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

CHECK YOBIT FOR BUY BITCOIN OR ANOTHER CRIPTO

In recent years "cryptocurrency" (certainly applies to "bitcoin") has become a familiar term to almost anyone. Starting as a concept that only visionaries and fans were familiar with, the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies has become so dominant that all kinds of people have invested in them, written about them, or even ventured into creating their own.

The high profile generates profits, the current generates losses; corruption, mystery, and outright optimism and skepticism have made headlines for years. Stories such as those of John McAfee who would eat parts of his own body if his predictions failed to come true, and the story of the Missing Crypto Queen have become part of the alluring crypto narrative.