Talk Tokens - yobit exchange coin - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Tokens - yobit exchange coin

The new payment system is really good, so the forum has become more profitable, but now talk's coin value has decreased a lot, and its price is now around 0.007 dollars.

• +5 1

They have added a good arrangement to our delivery. However a confusion still remains and it will only clear up after one payment. And also so far we do not know the value of the talk token. It can be a matter of knowing and seeing how it actually works. We hope the best for this forum.

if it's value went up, that will he a very nice profit from what you've invested on your ib.this is also pretty well if talk coin have 200 stoshi value in future .I also analysis that Via investbox we can makes a good profit from it .

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Jacks52 said:

if it's value went up, that will he a very nice profit from what you've invested on your ib.this is also pretty well if talk coin have 200 stoshi value in future .I also analysis that Via investbox we can makes a good profit from it .

@Jacks52 But did you think talk token will increase in value, when it started trading, it was around 180 Satoshi but now at 22 satoshi or below. Instead of the members of this forum to be making us of bitcoin alone to withdraw and hold their talk token, they are not doing that. 

• +2 1

When talk token launch it was a very good coin. But now this coin is one kind of dead coin. The volume of talk token is too much low now. Only 0.2btc volume on yobit. Besides this talk token price is now 14 sats only which is not good enough.

When talk coin launched it was very good coin . But now it is now almost dead.  Volume  is too much low. It is really our fault . Many people sell it on low prices. Because of that talk prices  goes down. If we hold it it might rise up in future. 

• +2 1

Hopefully, the TALK volume is increasing slowly in Yobit. Last month, TALK volume was only between $100 and $200 but today it was about $650. There is a direct correlation between increased volume and increased value. The price rose to $0.0077 for a few moments. I can predict that when TALK volume reaches $1000, its value will hit $0.01 but this is a rough estimation. Anyway, trading with TALK is the only way to increase or at least stabilize its value. 

I think that offering 30% of an investment monthly without offering support to the token is something that no one in their right mind would do, I don't understand how the yobit and Cryptotalk staff continue to offer that plan in the investbox despite the fact that the token is about to be worth less than 10 satoshis.

On 1/9/2021 at 3:11 AM, GanBin said:

@Jacks52 But did you think talk token will increase in value, when it started trading, it was around 180 Satoshi but now at 22 satoshi or below. Instead of the members of this forum to be making us of bitcoin alone to withdraw and hold their talk token, they are not doing that. 

Yes, maybe because the stock market fluctuates all the time, just like in 2016, Bitcoin was much less, in fact, it depends a lot on the demand market.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:30 AM, CryptoZone011 said:

Talk tokens are the crypto currency token that we can earn and trade on the yobit.

200 talktoken is equal to one usd dollar in this present time.however its value is going up and down at every moment.

You are not wrong, at the moment the value of talk is 1 had but we are fearing if the price will still decrease further, but I wish it will not decrease further but increase. It is still a good price is checked very well, and if the price increase it will be good and profitable for us the talk holders. 

• +2 1

I don't recommended you sell talk tokens, better invest all tokens in investobox for 1% every day. Be patient and this token will rice in price. Now not favorable sell this tokens for a penny. My advice to you, save coins in InvestBox

Телеграм канал про Крипту: https://t.me/CheZteRR

------------------------------------------------------

Помогу заработать другим в своём телеграм канале. Всем профитов!

On 6/17/2020 at 10:12 PM, Dagamand007 said:

What do you think about this, express your opinion?

All necessary payment information is here -

The payment system in the forum was good.  Tokens were provided for each post and tokens were given for ratings.  And 50 ratings would result in a double payment.  But now the payment system has changed.  Now only provides talk tokens for posts.  And the price of this token is currently much lower.  When it started trading, its price was very good.  But at present its price is much lower.  So it is better to invest this token now.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The payment system in the forum was good.  Tokens were provided for each post and tokens were given for ratings.  And 50 ratings would result in a double payment.  But now the payment system has changed.  Now only provides talk tokens for posts.  And the price of this token is currently much lower.  When it started trading, its price was very good.  But at present its price is much lower.  So it is better to invest this token now.

Of course, the Talk token has fallen in value. This is a good reason to buy for a long-term investment. If the long-awaited functionality is introduced and advertisers come, then this token will grow well in price and everyone who held it in invest will be very happy about it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dagamand007 said:

Of course, the Talk token has fallen in value. This is a good reason to buy for a long-term investment. If the long-awaited functionality is introduced and advertisers come, then this token will grow well in price and everyone who held it in invest will be very happy about it.

Talk tokens would be good for long-term investments.  At present its price is low but its price will go up a lot when it is promoted.  Work is underway to start its promotion.  So everyone should not sell tokens, it is profitable to invest in this token, and wait for its price to rise.

The TALK token is undoubtedly astonishing on paper, since it was supposed to offer many advantages that unfortunately have not yet been applied, I hope that all potential that this token may have will be exploited soon and it will expand to other exchanges so that its price rebound.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:06 AM, GanBin said:

You are not wrong, at the moment the value of talk is 1 had but we are fearing if the price will still decrease further, but I wish it will not decrease further but increase. It is still a good price is checked very well, and if the price increase it will be good and profitable for us the talk holders. 

Since I joined and posting on this forum, if I will have to speak up the truth, talk token is not a valuable coin at all, it is not also rising in value but still decrease. Oh what I can suggest is for admin to pay only bitcoin and delist this coins which is decreasing value. 

On 6/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, Dagamand007 said:

46649850_image(4).png.8ffed493844d52a02254cbec42653a0c.png

Talk Tokens 

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

Trade for Talk Token will be open on 1 September.

Tokens can be spent for advertising and upgrades.
Also 1% Daily InvestBox will be added soon.

Get paid for every post and rate: https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ 

New 1% Daily InvestBox for Talk Token: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

• Coin:    TALK
  • Percent: 1%
  • Period:  Daily
  • Min:     10
  • Max:     no
  • Action:  NO

What do you think about this, express your opinion?

All necessary payment information is here - Click

Dear mate my friend told me that he is earning from talktokens and satoshis together.Dear mate i don't have any knowledge about talk tokens. I am new on this forum. Please guide me how to receive talktokens on yobit. I am familiar with only satoshis. I don't know how to receive talktokens to increase our income.

Please guide me seniors.

His is one of the great exchanges where you can have all the features on including trading and many others. This is highly recommended for forum members to use. And as such it has also lesser fee attached to it

It was like a redemption after a prolonged period of hard work and dedication to the forum, but the token came and lost so much value that these redemption became like a fresh punishment/sentence. 

I think its a great change in the payment system because 1 talk token is equal to 1000 satoshis and we get 10 talk tokens each paid post it seems really benificial we can earn a very good profit from now onwards due to talk tokens we can earn 50 tokens just for giving reactions to other how cool it seems 

I really hope that Talk will be more valuable from what it is today. The whole project of courses depends on changes and utility and we are all waiting for news of having this coin used in the forum, but the delay and the lack of information on the subject is not helping and keep pushing the price downwards. Maybe the investbox also has a big part in this and I have read a great argument to reduce the rewards to 0.10% as this way the price of Talk will boost.

The investment box did very harm to the coin and just because of the coin there is no increase in the rate of the coin and it is still going down all the time.