Talk Tokens - yobit exchange coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Tokens - yobit exchange coin

46649850_image(4).png.8ffed493844d52a02254cbec42653a0c.png

Talk Tokens 

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

Trade for Talk Token will be open on 1 September.

Tokens can be spent for advertising and upgrades.
Also 1% Daily InvestBox will be added soon.

Get paid for every post and rate: https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ 

New 1% Daily InvestBox for Talk Token: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

• Coin:    TALK
  • Percent: 1%
  • Period:  Daily
  • Min:     10
  • Max:     no
  • Action:  NO

What do you think about this, express your opinion?

All necessary payment information is here - Click

Edited by Dagamand007
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 12

I hope this become a great beginning for a new era.

A new beginning for people and cryptotalk, I hope everything gets better, I don't mind to change, cryptotalk was the best platform I ever joined, I am sure it gonna be better and better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 3

"We grow by lifting others"

This will be interesting experiment, and Desais already said something about advertisers would want this coin. I am not sure what he meant but it could bring interesting price action if they are selling ad space for talk tokens as it has a real use case.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Hopefully this will bring more people in the forum, and hopefully less spam. I think that the reactions limit has changed as well. I don't know if there is information on this somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, rekter said:

advertisers would want this coin.

I think it might be an ERC20 token. If so I'd want to see the contract and perhaps the coin should be listed in more good exchanges for exposure.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I have always been confident in the credibility of this forum and the platform and the services they provide and I am optimistic that (Talk Token) will achieve success and we will not lose our money and our time at work here, but there will be a good surprise for us when the start of trading this currency we have to work and patience is the ideal way to stop the concerns about the new currency

• +1 3
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Due to this genuine concepts, definitely we are having more members on this forum with the less spam. Scammers have no chances for cheating as more positive reputations is required to get paid which will not be possible without being active on this forum. I believe this token will have the best possible values in the cryptocurrency markets. Best wishes 😍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

25 minutes ago, BolBith said:

Thanks for sharing the details. And I am really thankful to the Cryptotalk team who has introduced that new things.

Hello, if you don’t understand something, you can ask questions, I will be glad to help. Yes, they came up with an interesting token.

• +1 2

@Dagamand007What's the action that i have to take in the investbox in oder to get that daily 1%? It's not yet in the investbox so i can't say. I am just doing estimation on what's most profitable action to take, to sell or to stake.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 2

On 6/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, rekter said:

This will be interesting experiment, and Desais already said something about advertisers would want this coin. I am not sure what he meant but it could bring interesting price action if they are selling ad space for talk tokens as it has a real use case.

It will surely be an interesting way of earning now, and hopefully most of the forum members will see it profitable. Getting paid in special tokens could get newbies familiar with crypto trading (as some members were simply withdrawing btc), because you need to optionally sell your tokens first, with ERC-20 tokens and other less known altcoins. One thing I'm afraid of is the dump that could happen just when the market opens, as I can see the thousands of members that sell their TALKs instantly once the market opens. This could though result in an continuing pump from members that want to invest in the token. I believe September will be really profitable for this forum.

7 minutes ago, rekter said:

@Dagamand007What's the action that i have to take in the investbox in oder to get that daily 1%? It' not yet in the investbox so i can't say. I am just doing estimation on what's most profitable action to take, to sell or to stake.

It's completely the same for me here.. I'm also confused if I should rather put all of my tokens in the investbox or wait to sell them. Probably the time will show itself.

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Due to this genuine concepts, definitely we are having more members on this forum with the less spam. Scammers have no chances for cheating as more positive reputations is required to get paid which will not be possible without being active on this forum. I believe this token will have the best possible values in the cryptocurrency markets. Best wishes 😍

It is true that I noticed the recent flow of new members from YoBit, as there was a Twitter annoucement yobit posted as a notification of the recent changes. It really is true that some new members create useful and quality topics, but there are also some spammers. Once they get familiar with the rules, or not getting paid for their posts (people react negatively to the spam posts), it will teach them a lesson.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, rekter said:

@Dagamand007What's the action that i have to take in the investbox in oder to get that daily 1%? It's not yet in the investbox so i can't say. I am just doing estimation on what's most profitable action to take, to sell or to stake.

I advise you to leave the token in the investment window. They said that the token will be in demand by advertisers. But it's up to you to sell or not. I think the token will show itself better.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

It is true that I noticed the recent flow of new members from YoBit, as there was a Twitter annoucement yobit posted as a notification of the recent changes. It really is true that some new members create useful and quality topics, but there are also some spammers. 

@AkaCrafterCZUsers are free to share opinions on this forum but completely misleading posts with higher confidences will get deleted by moderators and if applicable , they will also get punished. As you have said, all newbies will not be useless posters but they just need to follow essential forum rules first. 

• +1 2

They have added a good system of paying us. But a confusion  still remains and it will only be cleared after one payment. And also till now we are unable to know how much a talk token is worth of. That would be a fact to know and see how it all works actually. We hope for the best for this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

3 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

They have added a good system of paying us. But a confusion  still remains and it will only be cleared after one payment. And also till now we are unable to know how much a talk token is worth of. That would be a fact to know and see how it all works actually. We hope for the best for this forum. 

They came up with a system, and the truth is very interesting. I think Talk token will be in demand not only by advertisers, but also by the rest. We will see the real price of the token no later than September 1.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it sounds perfect, its really important we keep it as it is, the greatest way to get what value is is to wait  for the launch of this coin , its very very important it does so we are suppose to make sure that there is something happening and everything will work out well for us, we pray the talk token will be valueable 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

Due to the own coin of the forum the new evolution of forum has started and people are getting tied within as the reputation has also been used wisely and widely these days. And those who were here for profit only and fading away after payment are no more here. So we should take this thing positively and talking about price of talk coin it's mystery for us untill September.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We are just waiting for december to reach so that we can be able to trade those tokens and see how much they worth. Am happy because we can invest those tokens and earn daily interests in the investbox.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well there should be confusion till the token will not listed in yobit or any other exchange after the listing we will be clearified more so lets hope the talk token value should come good

• +1 2

Cryptotalk will start paying with Tolkien tokens from September 1 instead of Bitcoin.  This token has not been added to the coincap market.  So we are not sure about the price.  But I think it will be better.  The admins of this forum will understand this better.  We all hope their decision will be good for the forum.  We wish you all the best in this forum.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Emon729 said:

Cryptotalk will start paying with Tolkien tokens from September 1 instead of Bitcoin.  This token has not been added to the coincap market.  So we are not sure about the price.  But I think it will be better.  The admins of this forum will understand this better.  We all hope their decision will be good for the forum.  We wish you all the best in this forum.

I think from September 1, there will be a completely different concept regarding bitcoin and the price will naturally fluctuate, the forum administration.

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, Calvinpriva said:

We are just waiting for december to reach so that we can be able to trade those tokens and see how much they worth. Am happy because we can invest those tokens and earn daily interests in the investbox.

Not December, talk token will be tradable presumably in September as admin told us, and I believe the coin will worth it when it becomes tradable. 

Hello dear forum users. Today, the administration has activated the Talk token withdrawal button. You can use it and put the token in the invest at 1% without conditions. The minimum investment amount is 10 tokens.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, kolinboy said:

I think it might be an ERC20 token. If so I'd want to see the contract and perhaps the coin should be listed in more good exchanges for exposure.

Hello, Talk token is not developed using the ERC-20 protocol. It cannot be transferred to other exchanges. Perhaps in the future, the exchange administration will decide to transfer it to the Ethereum blockchain. So far, the only exchange where it will be traded is Yobit.

• -5 1

1 hour ago, youdedend said:

help me
Why didn't I get the TALK TOKEN ?
This is a picture from my Yobit account
I did not understand anything
Please understand me what can I do to get a TALK TOKEN
Thanks

Hello, you do not receive tokens due to the fact that you do not yet have 100 forum posts. As soon as you have 100 or more messages, Talk tokens will be paid. Write high-quality posts and you can quickly get the right amount.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

hello my dear. who was there to make money.  We should be patient and see how much the talk toker is worth.  I think talk token will give us something better.

• +2 1