New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Guys, have a look at bold words before creating a chaos over here 😂 ! Sure, I will not get paid for all 20 posts in a day because my all posts may not get positive ratings at all I mean no rating(previous record is telling so). If multi accounts used to cheat reputations, everything will be gone forever. @Desais correct me if I am wrong here 🙏

Yes, I'm also staring at those bold words. And btc payment is happening for only post with positive rates, sure we will see rise of spammers using multiple accounts. Let's see how it goes. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Desais Is there a chance for members from restricted countries to receive exceptions to allow to be included in the new BTC payments?

I applied for payment restoration some time ago and have been receiving payment for posts, for which I am truly grateful. After learning about the new announcement, I tried to reactivate BTC payment on Yobit but received an error as indicated on the picture below.

Spoiler

image.png.203e849f54bd55bbf8e182141362ed18.png

Is there a chance for members like me to be included in the new system as well? And what are the procedures that we should do if inclusion is possible?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

3 hours ago, Issa123hammdan said:

Messeages with no reputation bad or good 

If your message has no rating your message is neutral and you can not get TALK token or bitcoin .. it all depends on you. If you are an active user and you share interesting information and help other users, you have a great chance to get a positive rating on the message.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Nikel_jery said:

I think bitcoin payment is more profitable than talk token . Why ?? Because talk token are only manage by limited person . While Bitcoin is can be very trusted for 10 years more

You should not see the matter from that side, because the currency price is controlled by supply and demand, and it can rise to very high prices and the profit will be higher payment with btc.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

You should not see the matter from that side, because the currency price is controlled by supply and demand, and it can rise to very high prices and the profit will be higher payment with btc.

You are right with the supply and demand factor of the talk token; they promised big plans for it ahead, so it should worth more than most expectations. But being realistic and putting into consideration what we might experience in the first days of open trading of the token (massive dump), it is safe to say each messages or token worthing up to 1000 satoshi is the wildest dream for the holders. Personally, I do not expect such but it isn't impossible; only time will tell.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

23 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

You are right with the supply and demand factor of the talk token; they promised big plans for it ahead, so it should worth more than most expectations. But being realistic and putting into consideration what we might experience in the first days of open trading of the token (massive dump), it is safe to say each messages or token worthing up to 1000 satoshi is the wildest dream for the holders. Personally, I do not expect such but it isn't impossible; only time will tell.

I also have the same expectation as you, for the currency to reach 1000 satoshi on the first day, which is completely unlikely, especially since we get a large number of them daily but like you said , nothing is impossible .

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020
Payment in BTC will be at the old prices.

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Payment in BTC only for messages with a positive rating.
Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

Awesome!

Atlast we got the announcement and I am damn sure this announcement will make happy everyone of this forum.We are about to get back to the previous payment system of the forum and it's really great news for all.Thanks to the whole cryptotalk team for such a gift for the members.Hope we all can make this forum the best one together.❤

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yesterday and today I have 10 positive ratings per post but my bitcoin balance is empty .. do you have a similar situation? My number of posts is 828 ..

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

2 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Yesterday and today I have 10 positive ratings per post but my bitcoin balance is empty .. do you have a similar situation? My number of posts is 828 ..

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

As it was stated positive rating and in the end your coins must be paid in after a week this is to enable you to be able to gain positive votes for your content , and yes the emails first were detached and we had to re attach , but I believe they have made a lot of good progress , lets not complain friend, now good content must prevail over pay . dont worry they will pay you for every positive rating

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 4

This update is very big step from forum.where forum is paying in BTC .All members are very happy from this and become more active at forum.Now we all have to put more  efforts in posts.This forum is providing us many great opportunity .

• +3 2

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

As it was stated positive rating and in the end your coins must be paid in after a week this is to enable you to be able to gain positive votes for your content , and yes the emails first were detached and we had to re attach , but I believe they have made a lot of good progress , lets not complain friend, now good content must prevail over pay . dont worry they will pay you for every positive rating

this has nothing to do with having to wait 1 week, look at the case of Talk that you will understand what he is talking about and I also have the same problem, I think there must be some Bug on the site and I hope they fix it as soon as possible because if they do not correct it early then at the end of 7 days the person will not be able to receive anything because the system did not say anything about reactions

• +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

According to what I understood from the subject, our results will not be visible until after a week. If your response contains a positive evaluation, you will receive payment and only, otherwise, unfortunately you will not get paid .

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

That is very good but the cryptotalk is giving both talk token and btc at same time wow i loved it as for talk token only the admins knows their value .

You can calculate value of TALK tokens. We did it in Russian part of forum and we got about 10-25 millions tokens (15.10.2020). If investors will pay 10-50 BTC, we will get 100-500 satoshi for 1 TALK token

On 9/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020
Payment in BTC will be at the old prices.

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Payment in BTC only for messages with a positive rating.
Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

Dear @Desais, can you please answer these questions which is interesting for other users too:
1)How long the BTC payment system will continue? After the TALK trading, surely you will stop BTC payments but what if the forum users are not happy about the price of Talk after this event? 
2) What if one post is +5 and -5 at the same time? Hope you have adjusted this rule on automation.
3) Why 7 days for final payments? Keeping old model which counted the posts in 4 hours cycle was more efficient, IMHO. 
4) Any limit for this payment model or you are good to go to pay for full until TALK trade date?

2 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

You can calculate value of TALK tokens. We did it in Russian part of forum and we got about 10-25 millions tokens (15.10.2020). If investors will pay 10-50 BTC, we will get 100-500 satoshi for 1 TALK token

Don't get me wrong but this thread shouldn't be a place to discuss the net profit of forum user, better to focus on the new pay per rated post model. Speculation is the root of all evils😉

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Trader21 said:

2) What if one post is +5 and -5 at the same time? Hope you have adjusted this rule on automation.

In my opinion if a topic or post has a +5 and -5 rating the sum turns out to be equal to 0. The topic or comment rating in this case is neutral.. Also if the comment or topic has a +5 and -2 rating the last total rating is 3 .. I hope I think correctly

• +1 1
  • +5 2

7 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Any limit for this payment model or you are good to go to pay for full until TALK trade date?

Are you talking about payment in satoshi after the talk trade begins? I do not think it will make any sense having the two at the same time where the talk token can be traded and monetised and I don't think they planned that either; Desais mentioned he isn't sure too. Undeniably, if it thus continues, it might help to some extent in reducing selling pressures and dump of the token, I will want the later but do the forum want that? I don't think so.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Trader21 said:

This means that the final total rating that your post received is 0 and therefore you will not receive payment for it, I think it has become clear to you.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

The new campaign is kinda good, as for the posts limits 20/day it's the same, because of bitcoin unstable price the had to decrease the number of post pair day, in the next few day the price of btc will rise and the same 20 post will equal 3 $.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

3 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

The new campaign is kinda good, as for the posts limits 20/day it's the same, because of bitcoin unstable price the had to decrease the number of post pair day, in the next few day the price of btc will rise and the same 20 post will equal 3 $.

If the price of Bitcoin became $ 30,000 or $ 60,000 your 0.00020000 BTC would be $ 6 or $ 12. This is not a job, you can not earn a steady income every day. The forum pays us cryptocurrency to motivate us to create new content and make the forum usable and necessary

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Dear @Desais, can you please answer these questions which is interesting for other users too:
1)How long the BTC payment system will continue? After the TALK trading, surely you will stop BTC payments but what if the forum users are not happy about the price of Talk after this event? 
3) Why 7 days for final payments? Keeping old model which counted the posts in 4 hours cycle was more efficient, IMHO. 
4) Any limit for this payment model or you are good to go to pay for full until TALK trade date?

1) Payment in btc will continue until the opening of trading for the TALK token. Perhaps in the future there will be contests or other activities related to BTC. Don't worry about TALK, the administration has a big development strategy in this area.
2) If the average rating for the post is neutral, then there will be no payment in BTC. As written above, we pay in BTC only for messages with positive ratings.
3) it takes 7 days for your posts to get the necessary ratings.
4) I Didn't quite understand your question, but payment in BTC will work until the opening of trading on TALK.
P. S  hurry up to read the rules that apply to your signature and eliminate the violators, because your signature, namely the heart is too big and it is visible even to Elon Musk in space.

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

This means that the final total rating that your post received is 0 and therefore you will not receive payment for it, I think it has become clear to you.

Right, like I said before.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 7

@Desais I am curious about something really and I would want you to explain to us. This 👇in the screenshot attached 

1258925211_Screenshot_20200911-2025422.png.81cd62e72f0468da21cf6128c0b8218c.png

Would it be regarded as positive reputation? It looks more like a neutral ratings but it surely contributes to the reputation as +1. Would there be payment for a post with a lone reaction of this type?

👇

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

Wait how exactly are you calculating that? We don't know the circulating supply and some of the people could have doubled their tokens by gambling.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Desais said:

3) it takes 7 days for your posts to get the necessary ratings.

see my account even receiving positive reactions:

2.png.7c7529146b8597785ddf0bb1dbf0e214.png

so this is normal?

according to what I read many people on the forum are in the same situation

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, KURTAULI said:

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

According to the admin you will be paid in btc after 7 days so that there will be much time for your post to get rating before you can be paid so don't expect payment now untill 7 days.

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Desais said:

Don't worry about TALK, the administration has a big development strategy in this area.

Now i am intruqued, are you introducing some deflationary measures to combat the current inflation rate (burning etc)? Maybe you can give us some teasers on what has been planned so far.

• +2 1