New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

On 10/16/2020 at 12:32 AM, Jami273 said:

It was really unexpected.I was so excited about it.But however,we hope we can have some good amount of money from our gained TALK tokens and it will reach to the moon as soon as possible.

@DesaisI just want to know will the BTC campaign continue till 2nd November or it was finished on 15 th October?

As far as I know, the (compang) in BTC will continue until the opening of trading on TALK, since then payment in BTC will not make sense.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, ShiNorton said:

Forum admin,
I'm suggested to ask this question in this topic by someone. My question is I can not put reactions from -5 to +5 when I rate a few posts. I have not rated the same for all but after a moment I could not put more reactions. Why is this problem occurring to my profile ?

Most likely you have exhausted the number of reactions per day

• +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

22 hours ago, Desais said:

Most likely you have exhausted the number of reactions per day

I only put 12-14 rates to the posts with the mixed + and - rates. I am restricted  to give rates entire that day. Is it true I can not rate to the so quickly for the short post?  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, decemberends said:

You can see this on the New campaign section of the yobit as you will see there the posts you made that are legitimate counted and how many rates you have made throughout the day as you complete 50 it will warn you anyway.

As you can see, my response is old and no longer useful. I hope that you stop searching for old responses and start publishing useful topics and  information to members and the forum in general.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 10/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ShiNorton said:

I only put 12-14 rates to the posts with the mixed + and - rates. I am restricted  to give rates entire that day. Is it true I can not rate to the so quickly for the short post?  

It would be better to stretch all ratings throughout the day, as the system can see that you are giving it too quickly.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

21 hours ago, makaryun333 said:

When will this payment method apply and is this payment method only for new members or for all members, and how much does 10 TALKS cost compared to bitcoins, and can we trade them in bitcoins or other currencies ۑ on the Yobit platform or just this symbol  investment please explain in more detail, I did not understand this new system

TALK is paid to all forum members both old and new.
Carefully read the topic and my answers in it, the TALK token will be traded on the Yobit exchange, its rate will depend on trading, and the administration will introduce different mechanisms for this token to be in demand, which ones were described in the start post.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Hello Admin...I need to understand  many things  in this section.As a begginner i loose many messages or topic so I'm trying to know ... after we submit any writting ; you put this      :Got/Avg/Rat  What is the signification of: Got and Avg  and Rate.....what is positive for me ....is it the same for everyone or just begginners ? Thanks so much

Edited by maatalla
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, maatalla said:

Hello Admin...I need to understand  many things  in this section.As a begginner i loose many messages or topic so I'm trying to know ... after we submit any writting ; you put this      :Got/Avg/Rat  What is the signification of: Got and

This is actually new payment system of  our forum which depend on your rating... Got avg rate in yobit mean the total average rate you get in a day.. Its look like you get 2 react in first like which average rate was 1.50..   Again your got avg rate can be (-) too if you received negative react in your post that can make Problem to received payment..               

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Today is November 2nd, I believe we should be expecting talk token to be listed on yobit exchange, that will be fine and everybody will be cool. I believe talking token should begin today and our work for months will be portable. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

37 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Today is November 2nd, I believe we should be expecting talk token to be listed on yobit exchange, that will be fine and everybody will be cool. I believe talking token should begin today and our work for months will be portable. 

I am also hoping for that thing this day, we are almost waiting for this for 4 months and I think that is too much, it already disappoints us twice hoping that this would be good for this time.

• +2 2

so today is November 2nd after many postponements, after 4 months I expect a concrete announcement will the token talk be listed today on yobit or it will there be another postponement? what is the real fate of this token?

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I don't know much about payment, but the pop-up boards and posts contain a lot of information and experience for people who really want to improve themselves in the crypto world. I think we should be here to increase information rather than make money on the site. When we already have enough knowledge, it will be inevitable to make money by investing or different trades.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is actually new payment system of  our forum which depend on your rating... Got avg rate in yobit mean the total average rate you get in a day.. Its look like you get 2 react in first like which average rate was 1.50..   Again your got avg rate can be (-) too if you received negative react in your post that can make Problem to received payment.. 

149883559_Capturedcran2020-11-02105715.png.3b2672d3a60fb8cdca8f4488bc1179b2.png

Thank you friend for the explination...but I still need more:

For example on 31-10-2020 I wrote 9 pots and the rate was as shown...0.63 (4). I can't understand the meaning of: 0.63 and (4) and which one of the 9 posts was deleted....

I'm very confused because I recieved a worning point two days ago and at the same time 40 posts ...is it a double punishment ?

thanks very good

• +1 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Yeah. I believe today is the day we know the real fate of the token. However, let's take time and relax as we expect the news, the day is still young. Most likely, we will see the anticipated news at 16:00 Moscow time as mostly done by Yobit or before (if there won't be some transfer again). 

All forum members and holders of the token are now anxious, I hope the wait since four months end today and most importantly, it turns out to be in favour of everyone.

• +1 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

27 minutes ago, maatalla said:

149883559_Capturedcran2020-11-02105715.png.3b2672d3a60fb8cdca8f4488bc1179b2.png

Thank you friend for the explination...but I still need more:

For example on 31-10-2020 I wrote 9 pots and the rate was as shown...0.63 (4). I can't understand the meaning of: 0.63 and (4) and which one of the 9 posts was deleted....

I'm very confused because I recieved a worning point two days ago and at the same time 40 posts ...is it a double punishment ?

thanks very good

Hi friend @maatalla , complete first 100 posts to be qualified for payment, there is no option for you.Looking like you are facing difficulties to understand the forum rules and system. I just visited your profile and you are repeating the same appeal message twice and replying English post to the Russian thread, it makes you qualify to receive another warning point. So far, at least you have only one warning point and your more posts are deleted because they were irrelevant (More likely you have replied English posts to Russian) and it is not double punishment, please realize your mistakes. 

Forum moderators are extremely busy nowadays, you may not receive their message quickly, if you have questions to get started correctly, you might PM me and until then, spend your time to read all the pinned posts ! Thanks ! 

• +2 2
  • +5 4

1 hour ago, bitcoin-shark said:

so today is November 2nd after many postponements, after 4 months I expect a concrete announcement will the token talk be listed today on yobit or it will there be another postponement? what is the real fate of this token?

There has 80% chance to start trade of talk token because 20 October the yobit authorities said they delay the trade of talk token for dslr airdrop which is reasonable.. But they can't again delayed our talk token... While a news get updated recently that yobit increase the profit of virtual mining which can be a reason too about start of talk token trade..                 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

There has 80% chance to start trade of talk token because 20 October the yobit authorities said they delay the trade of talk token for dslr airdrop which is reasonable.. But they can't again delayed our talk token... While a news get updated recently that yobit increase the profit of virtual mining which can be a reason too about start of talk token trade..                 

@Dorjoy12 I'm sure today trade for talk tokens will be start because we face 2 times delay and this time im really waiting for start trade but until yet we didn't see any news which is not good but hope we will receive news about talk Token soon and the price will be quite good are you agree?

• +1 3
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 I'm sure today trade for talk tokens will be start because we face 2 times delay and this time im really waiting for start trade but until yet we didn't see any news which is not good but hope we will receive news about talk Token soon and the price will be quite good are you agree?

@Mark wood every thing has a right time to published..  Maybe the yobit authorities busy to make planning about start trade of talk token like the DSLR token.. So it will be better for us if we wait for the news with patience..  Again we can hope that talk token trade will not be delayed again..           

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

55 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood every thing has a right time to published..  Maybe the yobit authorities busy to make planning about start trade of talk token like the DSLR token.. So it will be better for us if we wait for the news with patience..  Again we can hope that talk token trade will not be delayed again..           

@Dorjoy12 we are waiting for trade start because we face delay two times so this time we are hoping it will start I listen from many users they say we will get news about talk token soon so let's see what happening this time..

• +2 2

26 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

when is the Talk token trade opening? is there any new info?

https://yobit.net/en/trade-start/timer/

In 24h, just found this out. So we have some more time to wait. But i don't think there's any more delays in this. This is it boys and girls. Good luck with your trading.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

13 minutes ago, rekter said:

In 24h, just found this out. So we have some more time to wait. But i don't think there's any more delays in this. This is it boys and girls. Good luck with your trading.

This is the good news everyone in this forum is waiting to see and here it is since we now have less than 24 hours to begin the trading of our talk token, I just hope the coin give us a good value so that we can all make some reasonable profit from the labour we have been into since June. Am advising us to make use of our earnings wisely because we have worked a lot to make it to this day in this forum. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, rekter said:

@rekter finally the day come towards us..  Every one now expecting about talk token price movement.. Hope we can enjoy the good price of talk token as It's forum payment currency.. But we all member should hold almost 70% talk and sold extra one.. Again as yobit give us no investbox information so hope our investbox wont be closed for talk token..                       

• +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@rekter finally the day come towards us..  Every one now expecting about talk token price movement.. Hope we can enjoy the good price of talk token as It's forum payment currency.. But we all member should hold almost 70% talk and sold extra one.. Again as yobit give us no investbox information so hope our investbox wont be closed for talk token..                       

I haven't really worked hard for them, so i am not getting too many. My plan is to buy if it dumps low enough so i will be happy even if the price tanks, because it's more cheap talks for me.

• +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hi friend @maatalla , complete first 100 posts to be qualified for payment, there is no option for you.Looking like you are facing difficulties to understand the forum rules and system. I just visited your profile and you are repeating the same appeal message twice and replying English post to the Russian thread, it makes you qualify to receive another warning point. So far, at least you have only one warning point and your more posts are deleted because they were irrelevant (More likely you have replied English posts to Russian) and it is not double punishment, please realize your mistakes. 

Forum moderators are extremely busy nowadays, you may not receive their message quickly, if you have questions to get started correctly, you might PM me and until then, spend your time to read all the pinned posts ! Thanks ! 

Thank you very much friend for the information;  ok I agree and won't talk about these points anymore because according to your explanations it is quite possible that it is about the translation ... I recieve a message on the screen ( dialog box  ) it  asks me to choose the language ... I check the English but possible that this dialog box does not answer ... so I accept the punishment ... and thank you again my friendimage.png.f0abd2a896b05cd88d11711950c3b837.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, rekter said:

Thanks for the timer, it is now clear and very distinct that talk token trading will definitely and absolutely begin tomorrow. Let us be patient and see its price at a very encouraging one. I love cyptotalk.