New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

1 hour ago, Mella said:

You are having to read the rules better about the bitcoin campaign dear, but the problem for me is that I am not earned btc payment in my wallet and I am given some of the positive react but is it because I am a new begin here? Finish 100 post for that talk token many days before and I am used the email again to the yobit link for the bitcoin, the comment is show and the bitcoin is zero. We beginner are have to finish 100 post again to be participate in this bitcoin payment?

you already have 433 posts and your rating is from Members, I don't see how it would be possible for you to have to do 100 posts again to get paid, I also made 5 posts that had positive reactions but I only received for 2 posts. this system is very complicated, I believe that the ideal is for people to focus on the talk that we still don't know what price it will have

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

I am now receiving payment in bitcoin again, we are back to old time payment with the new time payment which is in talk token. I am so happy about this. I just post this as a confirmation to let people know that it is true btc payment is also now back. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:47 PM, Desais said:

1rate = 1 TALK, max = 50rates/day

Earlier you hav said 50 rates is for those that have more than 100 post in a day and you have said now said maximum is 50rates/day, is it that when 10rates for one that complete 100posts contribution. Shade more lihgt/claficaton

It does not matter how much the cryptotalk forum will pay or what the price of 1 talk token will be 1 month later Activate and share interesting content Help everyone .. Your work and knowledge will definitely be appreciated

man.JPG

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

Earlier you hav said 50 rates is for those that have more than 100 post in a day and you have said now said maximum is 50rates/day, is it that when 10rates for one that complete 100posts contribution. Shade more lihgt/claficaton

You already reached 100 posts as I can see. Now, for every ratings you give out now (doesn't matter whether negative or positive), you receive I talk token for each of them up to 50 of those in a day (you can't give more or you won't receive talk if you give more). 

NB: that won't affect your payment for posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Let us put more patient, some were already paid their post. I think the team   have good plan on Ground for all members.

I trust them and appreciate their new payment system because you have at least 50rate chance and paid all thanks

Edited by mahmud93

6 minutes ago, mahmud93 said:

Let us put more patient, some were akready paid their post. I think the team   have good plan on Groupon for all members.

I trust them and appreciate their new payment system because you have at least 50rate chance and paid all thanks

the problem is not if we trust or do not trust the administration of the forum, the administration of the forum will do its part of making available the talk token but the price of the talk tokens will be determined by the offer and demon and there where many people are questioning about the price. there are already many speculations about the price, but prices below 50 satoshi will not compensate much because it will be around $1.2 per day.

Edited by Red-Jones
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Red-Jones said:

the problem is not if we trust or do not trust the administration of the forum, the administration of the forum will do its part of making available the talk token but the price of the talk tokens will be determined by the offer and demon and there where many people are questioning about the price. there are already many speculations about the price, but prices below 50 satoshi will not compensate much because it will be around $1.2 per day.

We do not have to worry about the price of talk token, it will be a price that will favor us all. The trading will soon be available on October which was postponed to that day for the betterment of the coin and us in a way everybody will gain and have nothing to lose. 

• +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 3:54 PM, Mella said:

We beginner are have to finish 100 post again to be participate in this bitcoin payment?

@Mella if you done 100 useful post successfully and started received talk token then you Don't need to reach again 100 post to received the new btc payment.. Just link YOUR cryptotalk email address in new yobit btc campaign then after seven days you will start received btc based on rating of your every post.. If you want to received btc payment then you need to received reaction in your 20 post that you done in a post.. If you dont understand still then message me                           

• +2 2

On 9/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, Whited35 said:

@RavenYour every post should have an average positive ratings. Yes, if your post has not receive a positive rate or post has received an average negative rate, you will not get paid in BTC. BTC payment depends on ratings you received to your individual post it is quite different from Got Avg. rate  for talk token payments. 

1786117495_Screenshot(6).png.34d844bf75b66ac2155864717c899e49.png

Yobit has said that we will be paid if we have average positive rate but I have only get payments for 10-12 posts. Please clarify about that we will be paid on individual rate or on average rate?

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 minutes ago, Izeal said:

Yobit has said that we will be paid if we have average positive rate but I have only get payments for 10-12 posts. Please clarify about that we will be paid on individual rate or on average rate?

@Izeal Exactly, as Desais has said in his previous post. As far as I know,if your single topic received the mixed reputation(negative and positive), average reputation for that post should be positive to receive BTC payment for that post it means whole posts' rate average has nothing to do for BTC payment. 

If you are not receiving BTC payments for all of your posts which means you are real and have not been cheating reputation by using multi-accounts, do not worry, you're not alone😊. I also do not receive BTC payments for all of my created posts because some of my posts do not get at least one positive reputation. Those who are cheating the reputations by using multi-accounts, surely they will get punished forever.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 9/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, rekter said:

I just want to be clear, are you saying that they will only compensate 20 posts per day with btc? Are we allowed to post more if we want but won't be compensated for those?

Does this rule aply for TALK tokens as well?

Yes, the answer is clear, 20 messages a day instead of 30 messages and payment every week. 
You must work more and raise useful topics in order to be paid and pay as well
 My currency forum talk

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 9/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Malcolm said:

Thanks you sir for this information ,I have a question what if someone is not rated after this seven days  positive is it going to wait for the main payment to start before can get?

Simply here we return to the first law of payment, which is if your response or post does not receive a positive evaluation for a week, then it is considered a negative response or without meaning and it will not be counted in the payment.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The new rating system is an innovative idea. With positive and negative ratings, spammers will have a difficult time posting spams. The only problem with the new system is that some users only rate old (sometimes very old!) posts. Old posts have received payment long time ago. They don't need to be rated anymore. Focus your attention on new posts. This is the only way members can keep earning from their posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is a great new Admin, thanks to return the old payment is the best way to keep peoples in this forum because believe in Bitcoin but not in other coins,I hope we can have a good posts with this news

• +2 2

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

This is a great new Admin, thanks to return the old payment is the best way to keep peoples in this forum because believe in Bitcoin but not in other coins,I hope we can have a good posts with this news

Yes, that was a great news, but that said, you need to know about talk token too, don't you believe some coins can be better in term of payment than bitcoin, we can not make any conclusion yet until talk token start trading by october 15. Very possible we will gain from it than we expect.

• +1 2

25 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Yes, that was a great news, but that said, you need to know about talk token too, don't you believe some coins can be better in term of payment than bitcoin, we can not make any conclusion yet until talk token start trading by october 15. Very possible we will gain from it than we expect.

Yes true we can't expect the future for any new coins specially for talk coin ,but we all know that will be under one dollars of course and it's dependent on the life of this forum. I thonk the coin will be with 5 satoshi or ten not more 

• +1 1

Hey everybody i have one question with payment of bitcoins, the forum pays for posts with positive ratings per day, but what if i maid a post today and get reactions tomorrow or day after tomorrow will i get paid for that post? did the rating also have to be on the day i post the content? anybody help me, thanks

• +1 1

2 hours ago, betelihem said:

Hey everybody i have one question with payment of bitcoins, the forum pays for posts with positive ratings per day, but what if i maid a post today and get reactions tomorrow or day after tomorrow will i get paid for that post? did the rating also have to be on the day i post the content? anybody help me, thanks

@betelihem we have up to a week for our posts to be rated for payment. You have nothing to worry about. It will still be paid for if the rate is given after four days to the post. 

The post will be for the day you post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks Cryptotalk for the recent update in the payment system, and making it more clearer for the new community users and existing Cryptotalk users. The new campaign is really a good way to start in Cryptotalk for community people. I would really appreciate the work of admins to make a fair and transparent way of rewarding users with Talk tokens.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, Philippe2001 said:

Yes, the answer is clear, 20 messages a day instead of 30 messages and payment every week. 
You must work more and raise useful topics in order to be paid and pay as well
 My currency forum talk

@Philippe2001Thank you my dear they said the payment every week and o have a questions we will get paid for posts if total  rating positive or we get paid by each positive post?

Edited by adamramis
  • +3 1

On 6/17/2020 at 5:05 PM, Alan007 said:

I'm having this problem.

Capture.JPG

That problem has being solved as I was able to link mine even as a beginner. 

On 9/25/2020 at 5:12 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody i have one question with payment of bitcoins, the forum pays for posts with positive ratings per day, but what if i maid a post today and get reactions tomorriow or day after tomorrow will i get paid for that post? did the rating also have to be on the day i post the content? anybody help me, thanks

I think the site has this into consideration hence giving up to seven days before they award,  of which I think I came across it clearly stated in the post. And I think with such, all you reactions, and rating will be given to you as expected. Thank you. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

I am a little bit confused about the payment and rating system and also about the TALK token. I have earned a little bit of tokens but don't know the use of it. The forum doesn't mention we can trade it or not and also if we have negative rating in the past week , will it become 0 in new week or we have to continue from that negative rating it becomes positive.

Hello, as for the currency, it will start trading on October 15, as was previously announced in the forum, as for the rating  it is independent, meaning that every day starts from zero and does not complete from the previous rating ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe I should suggest changing/removing the name under CryptoTalk.Org which is "Make posts and earn bitcoins!" Given this new campaign. Thank you!

On 9/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse we all face the same Problem.. I have connect my cryptotalk account in new btc payment of       yobit for MORE than 5 days but there no positive rate show... It might happen because the technical team not yet set up the new btc payment system as desais said on his post         

Well, as of now, this problem is now already fixed by the admins, they're now paying us some bitcoins when we are receiving some positive rates coming from the members in this forum, just keep posting to get some bitcoins weekly.

• +1 1