New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

On 9/6/2020 at 6:15 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I think they will try to weight the possibilities of whether paying for positive rated or neutral ones too, some statistics. I don't think they have yet decided that. 

I do not think it is bad to pay for positive ratings, all these have been considered in the first place before the rating system will begin. Giving positive and negative rating is really helping to even sight out good and shit posts. I will prefer if the rating is like the way it is now. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

57 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I do not think it is bad to pay for positive ratings, all these have been considered in the first place before the rating system will begin. Giving positive and negative rating is really helping to even sight out good and shit posts. I will prefer if the rating is like the way it is now. 

I believe it is still as it is for talk token payment. Both negative and positive rated posts will be paid after 7days. Here, in the above comment, I meant the new additional BTC payment the administration is about to add. One of the mods said he only knows about the positive rated posts to be payed BTC, not so sure of neutral ones. Waiting on information.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 9/5/2020 at 5:17 PM, KURTAULI said:

Is there anything new for friends? Started paying with Bitcoin? Today is already September 5th

No, unfortunately, there is nothing new. We have been waiting for any news for a week, but I think that this will be in this topic, so keep following it..

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, mjmamun01 said:

Brother I can see in my Yobit account that I have 0 talk tokens but in other sections of the forum they already have some talk tokens, has the payment started?

You get them a week after posting, and only after you have posted 100 messages you even start to recieve those. Please read the rules and the pinned messages, this has been already explained like a 100 times already. Thank you and welcome to the forum.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:47 PM, KURTAULI said:

Is there anything new for friends? Started paying with Bitcoin? Today is already September 5th

There is nothing happens almost one week passed away, still we didn't received any notification about new payment system, one of our moderator promise within few days they change payment system, and they pays through bitcoin but unfortunately  still its pending, if they took more time then maybe forum members demotivated, because last three months everyone working in this forum without any payment, so hope forum officials gives good news soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@Desais

I have one question, I try to find answer but I did not...

I saw that limit for posts is 20/day, but what about topics is that 20/day for posts includes and topics (20/day topics and posts) or for topics are other limit?

Example, some member have 20 posts and 5 topics =25 /day +topics, or 15 posts and 5 topics =20.

And one more thing about reputation, I think that it's better instead of to give member double reward for 50 ratings to give members which report spam some reward. Because that is more deserved. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

@Desais

I have one question, I try to find answer but I did not...

I saw that limit for posts is 20/day, but what about topics is that 20/day for posts includes and topics (20/day topics and posts) or for topics are other limit?

Example, some member have 20 posts and 5 topics =25 /day +topics, or 15 posts and 5 topics =20.

And one more thing about reputation, I think that it's better instead of to give member double reward for 50 ratings to give members which report spam some reward. Because that is more deserved. 

I don't think it is a limit on how many times you can post but how many posts they will compensate with talk tokens per day.

I agree with the rewarding on reporting spam/plagiarism. Why not rewarding both reputation and reports.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I believe it is still as it is for talk token payment. Both negative and positive rated posts will be paid after 7days. Here, in the above comment, I meant the new additional BTC payment the administration is about to add. One of the mods said he only knows about the positive rated posts to be payed BTC, not so sure of neutral ones. Waiting on information.

If at all it happens that only posts with positive rating will receive payment then definitely there will increase in terms of spam rating by members who are friends to each other because they will be giving each other more than you expected for that i will suggest the administration add post with neutral also because only by that they can reduce spam ratings.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Solex said:

If at all it happens that only posts with positive rating will receive payment then definitely there will increase in terms of spam rating by members who are friends to each other because they will be giving each other more than you expected for that i will suggest the administration add post with neutral also because only by that they can reduce spam ratings.

The logic is simple: Less cost for the administration or the exchange (or whoever sponsoring the campaign) and more work for the moderators (nabbing all reputation spammers). If you ask me, I would prefer that to paying for every single posts (including useless ones). 

And you will agree that ones payment in satoshi resumes = automatic more incoming new members and more spamming; so the mods are having some summer time off for now, they will be more active then.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

The logic is simple: Less cost for the administration or the exchange (or whoever sponsoring the campaign) and more work for the moderators (nabbing all reputation spammers). If you ask me, I would prefer that to paying for every single posts (including useless ones). 

And you will agree that ones payment in satoshi resumes = automatic more incoming new members and more spamming; so the mods are having some summer time off for now, they will be more active then.

Well I just hope they send us an update soon because this is almost the second week and nothing has been sent to us yet and many members are getting tired already because i see the forum is not that active as it use to be some week back.

I wasnt there during bitcoin payment but the new system works perfectly so we need to keep it safe and keep continuing supporting it there will be a time when we rejoice to have the crypto talk token , and that feeling , is soon pretty soon, so everyone hold your horses ,.

I have a question though, I have seen that there is a clause that says bitcoin payment will restart, is it for every post up to 20 and how much is for every post.

Thanks and God bless

• +1 2
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, rekter said:

I don't think it is a limit on how many times you can post but how many posts they will compensate with talk tokens per day.

I agree with the rewarding on reporting spam/plagiarism. Why not rewarding both reputation and reports.

You probably did not understand well.

I'm talking about posts and topics, and yes limit is for posts 20 per day like before 30 posts per day.

My question is, is there some limit for topics for example for posts limit is 20 per day but for topics I dont know is that 20 per day for posts and topics or just for posts.

If you think both without double reward for reputation points, then I agree.

P.S. You dont need to answer on all posts here (this topic), because everybody can do that and can you imagine how it would look like. :classic_huh:

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

as everything was delayed we just have to be patient, according to what I get from the payment and the moderator, they update will happen , he will inform us but the right thing to do is to just wait and everything will be fine lets keep hope alive, I think payment will happen for both talk token and for bitcoin there is no strange thing there, but we just have to wait and see, something will happen very soon, be patient

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, Desais said:

Trade for Talk token is delayed until 15 october.
Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days.

clarification - payment in BTC will be in addition to tokens, not instead of

Update 02.09.2020
According to the latest data from tech. team has information that payment in btc will be only for posts with a positive rating. This is not yet final information and statistics are being studied and may be for neutral posts (but not yet planned) later will be known in more detail ~ by Friday.

It is nice to take precautionary measures to solve the problem of delay in starting trading in the token. I extend my thanks to those trying to solve the problems and develop the forum.

Update 09.09.2020
Payment in BTC will be at the old prices.

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Payment in BTC only for messages with a positive rating.
Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 26

8 minutes ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day1 
1 message = 1000sat

Payment for messages will be made in a week (this is the time required for ratings)

Thanks for share this new payment upgrade information to us...but i have a question that in Which campaign btc payment will be paid.. Will it paid in cryptotalk new campaign or the previous one campaign.. Please clear About it                

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

I just want to be clear, are you saying that they will only compensate 20 posts per day with btc? Are we allowed to post more if we want but won't be compensated for those?

Does this rule aply for TALK tokens as well?

Edited by rekter
wording
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Thanks for sharing the new information quickly .. Will Bitcoin payment only be done until October 15 or will it continue in the future?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Guys, have a look at bold words before creating a chaos over here 😂 ! Sure, I will not get paid for all 20 posts in a day because my all posts may not get positive ratings at all I mean no rating(previous record is telling so). If multi accounts used to cheat reputations, everything will be gone forever. @Desais correct me if I am wrong here 🙏

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Guys, have a look at bold words before creating a chaos over here 😂 ! Sure, I will not get paid for all 20 posts in a day because my all posts may not get positive ratings at all I mean no rating(previous record is telling so). If multi accounts used to cheat reputations, everything will be gone forever. @Desais correct me if I am wrong here 🙏

Yes. If the post does not have a positive rating Bitcoins will not be credited to the balance this is the main condition. I think the rules are simple and we will all be motivated to do and share good content. I think a lot of spammers will disappear and the forum will have only the necessary information

• +1 2
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, rekter said:

I just want to be clear, are you saying that they will only compensate 20 posts per day with btc? Are we allowed to post more if we want but won't be compensated for those?

Is the rule for TALK tokens as well?

This only applies to payment for BTC, this is just an additional payment, you still receive the main payment in TALK.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

At last! Perfect information has arrived, surely patience pays.

So @Desais, doesn't it means payment will be after 7 days like the talk token payment system and subsequently every positive ated posts during that time will be paid up to 20 a day? When will the payment begin fully.

Is the old system of 'you can post more than 20 posts' still applies?

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I said something similar today 😄

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

thank you for all your responds bro  but i still have a question so after all , if my post got 0 rating ( not positive or negative ) ,that means i wont get paid for ? 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

Thanks for this good new strategy.. But i have two questions..

1- would the double of payments feature would applied on the btc payment too or just on the talk token's payment?

2- I want to ask about the posts with positive rates.. you mean the payment system would be related to each post or with the got avg rates on yobit? i mean we will get paid for each post with positive rate or we will get paid if the main rate of the day of all posts is positive?

Thanks again.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Desais said:

Update 09.09.2020

Not more 20 messages/day
1 message = 1000sat

First of all thanks for update about payment.

I have little bit confusion about massages with positive rate. I mean in talk payment system we get payment for average rate. If it is positive we get coins of all posts and if average rate is negative we didn't get payment for all posts. 

I want to ask same rule average rate wil be apply ?

Or we will get payment only for that post which have positive rate. 

I mean i created 20 posts a day. 5 posts get rated positive and remaining 15 posts didn't get any rate positive or negative. Now my average rate is positive. 

So will i get payment of 20 posts on the basis of average rate or just for 5 posts which have positive rate. 

• +4 1