New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

The "Send to my talk balance" button is working again, but while the analysis is still being carried out, other information will be available later.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 9

On 08.07.2020 at 18:53, Moneyguru said:

Hi, Can anyone tell me, why in cryptotalk new section menu, when i see my useful post, everyday decreasing, I now have 100 post, but my useful post is just 87, how to count the useful post? Thanks

When you communicate on "offtopic" your posts are not useful, also, if the administrator or moderator deleted your posts or topics, then your topics are not useful!

13 hours ago, lezys750 said:

Will the first 100 post be paid after the 100 posts or will it only be paid from post 101? it's a doubt that I have and I still don't understand

Once again kindly read this pinned topic. Your payout will be released after first 100 posts which means if you create the first 120 constructive posts, you will get paid for 20 posts. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +5 2

@Desais, Is there any change you could list TALK to Uniswap too? It has been a rocket factory lately when it comes to prices and it brings liquidity to the table.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 8/1/2020 at 12:45 AM, rekter said:

@Desais, Is there any change you could list TALK to Uniswap too? It has been a rocket factory lately when it comes to prices and it brings liquidity to the table.

So far, there is no global news on TALK, but if it will, we let you know as soon as possible.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

On 7/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, Hamsternet said:

Hi, does this rule still work? If not, when it stopped working?

I tried it once, I posted 40 contents and reacted 50 times within the day, but nothing happened, this day was the payment day for that day, I only got 400 talks.

Sir @Desais, is there any information you can give us if the forum will bring the doubling system back?

I hope so, it's a very good bonus.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Am so happy to hear this , may God see us  cry and set this to 10,000 satoshis during the launch but am so happy to see that the moderator has a prediction of 1,000 satoshis, I would get worried that the price might even be lower so am happy to see this hope

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 8/3/2020 at 5:12 PM, Desais said:

So far, there is no global news on TALK, but if it will, we let you know as soon as possible.

@Desais  sorry to ask but if i do 25 post today then will i get the  full payments  after 7 days..  I know every day max post for payment is 20   but still i  am confused that how if i do 30 post every day??    

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yeah I also believe so @Irungu We certainly hope that the dollar to the exchange of the token will be somewhere , the same range we were with the btc per post or even better, double that price would be absolutly awesome so we pray that it just get released at 1 dollar for the first day or even two or even ten , who knows , God works miracles I tell you

• +1 2
  • +5 2

i am confused a bit about the 50 rates we give a day and if admin don't mind explaining to me the way it works

today is the third day that i am not allowed ti give more rates until the end of the day  although i didn't give  all the 50 rates

i stuck 2 times before at 9 rates and  today at 46  and still confused what i am doing wrong

so these questions came in my mind

1) is there a specific time to wait between each rate and another

2)is there a specific time to wait between 2 days( i mean like after the day starts can i start giving rates or i should wait like few hours of last time i gave rate in the day before)

3) is there a specific number of rates we can give on one topic (i mean the topic and its comments)

4) is there a specific number of rates we can give to a specific person

i have another question about posts 

today i am getting paid for the posts i wrote in August 1st and i am getting 10 TALK for each post  instead of 20 although i gave 50 rates that day and i don't know why

#EDIT somehow i managed to give 4 more rates yesterday and completed 50 rates given so that means i couoldn't give rated 2 times not 3

Edited by yato987
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:13 PM, yato987 said:

i stuck 2 times before at 9 rates and  today at 46  and still confused what i am doing wrong

Each reaction you give has a 24 hour timer to reset. I suggested for all rates to reset at midnight (server time) in the past for this reason. Many of us run out of reactions and we just wait for a couple of hours for the ones we've given the day before to expire.

today i am getting paid for the posts i wrote in August 1st and i am getting 10 TALK for each post

The rates are paid instantly on yobit, the comments need to pass audit and they are gradually added to your TALK tokens.

is there a specific number of rates we can give to a specific person

No, but do not just give all your reactions to one member only all the time. Read other posts and if you find something interesting or useful go ahead and rate it. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

The rates are paid instantly on yobit, the comments need to pass audit and they are gradually added to your TALK tokens.

@BTC Future i think you got my question wrong , i edited it to make it clear , my question was why i got 10 not 20 for each posts although i gave 50 rates 

by the way is it against the rules to quote your post on the same topic(i mean would it considered that i commented twice on one topic ?)

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, yato987 said:

@BTC Future i think you got my question wrong , i edited it to make it clear , my question was why i got 10 not 20 for each posts although i gave 50 rates 

by the way is it against the rules to quote your post on the same topic(i mean would it considered that i commented twice on one topic ?)

About that it was stated by moderator @Desais that the doubling up is not working right now so it is 10 TALK for each post no matter what.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, Desais said:

The doubling rules were in place for testing the system, as far as I know they no longer work.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

i am confused a bit about the 50 rates we give a day and if admin don't mind explaining to me the way it works

I think that @BTC Future has already been able to give answers to some questions, but if you still have some misunderstandings about the work, I can clarify it for you. As for doubling tokens for setting a full number of ratings, as it was said, this does not work at the moment and only worked for a few days for testing. Whether this function will return in the future is not yet known.

1) is there a specific time to wait between each rate and another

As far as I know, it is not, but be careful if you just spam ratings for a few minutes, it will cause us a very big suspicion.

3) is there a specific number of rates we can give on one topic (i mean the topic and its comments)

4) is there a specific number of rates we can give to a specific person

You can rate any topic and any user within

max = 50rates/day

just try to adequately evaluate the content, if it is a meaningless post or "thank your comment" that just thanks the author, then you can evaluate it negatively. Don't be afraid to put negative ratings on meaningless posts.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

@Desaismy question here that i have been learning about the trading of talk will be available on 1st of September how legit is this or is this a rumour? Is there a fixed rate for the launching of this coin or any timer before the trading start as in dice?

51 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Desaismy question here that i have been learning about the trading of talk will be available on 1st of September how legit is this or is this a rumour? Is there a fixed rate for the launching of this coin or any timer before the trading start as in dice?

Yes, according to the latest information, the trading for the TALK pair will be available in September. There is no information about the fixed rate, and the timer may be similar to other coins (my personal opinion), but it is possible that TALK will be added to the exchange without a timer. Closer to September, I think there will be more accurate information.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 4

@Desais thank you for the responds sir. I have some more question sir.

1.How sure will it be for the price of the coin  after launch because I think there will be a huge dump of this tokens when it is launched? Any preparation for that ?

2.Do we have hope that the coin payments will be better than the previous campaign even though the market is dump?

3. To which pair of coin will it be launched?

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Desais thank you for the responds sir. I have some more question sir.

@Ndayebo8 Your post has grabbed my attention 😂 ! You are looking extremely curious, huh ? Well,maybe official and authentic answers are on the way from @Desais sir but until then, I am unable to stay without adding my thoughts here, pardon me !

1.How sure will it be for the price of the coin  after launch because I think there will be a huge dump of this tokens when it is launched? Any preparation for that ?

Price of TALK tokens will be determined and affected by so many factors however forum may request users not to put selling order under a specific price. If users keep placing orders to sell TALK tokens at the cheapest rate, it will not be a fault from Forum's end. Only one thing that forum or exchange can do is, pumping TALK token periodically to stabilize its price I do not think it will be preferable to do because so many Yobit users will be preparing to spot the panic sellers. All about the market friend, it is very hard to tell everything too early!

2.Do we have hope that the coin payments will be better than the previous campaign even though the market is dump?

Forum has unique own Tokens to pay means definitely it is unique and a team may have been working very hard for it. Without a long-term vision, I guess forum has not decided to change payment method. Hope there will be more usecase of TALK tokens.

3. To which pair of coin will it be launched?

You have to wait until the next announcement as it is already answered in the previous reply. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

@Ndayebo8 I am sorry to discuss what is not my own cup of tea but despite the fact I am so much thankful to a friend that have explained everything in details regarding to your questions . I intend to give a reply but all answers appropriately needed is already answered by

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Thank you moderators for making things clear to us. I really thought that we can be paid for more than 20 posts and I was wrong about that. We can create for more than 20 posts but only 20 posts will be paid. 

Before I always created posts that exceed 20 and the counted posts to be paid also exceed, it is because it fills up the posts from the previous days that do not exceed 20 posts. 

@Desais I want you to clarify me about this because I have seen good number of posts a topic that i do admire and they all deserve to be giving a positive rating since i see them as beneficial posts but i am afraid i could receive a warning point if i give all of them like(rating) in that topic, my question now is how many like or dislike are we expected to give out to members in a single topic?

• +1 1
  • +2 2

11 hours ago, Solex said:

@Desais I want you to clarify me about this because I have seen good number of posts a topic that i do admire and they all deserve to be giving a positive rating since i see them as beneficial posts but i am afraid i could receive a warning point if i give all of them like(rating) in that topic, my question now is how many like or dislike are we expected to give out to members in a single topic?

You can put as many ratings as you want in one topic, but if we notice that you just give everyone a rating in a few minutes and leave, then this is a clear violation.

• +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

39 minutes ago, Desais said:

You can put as many ratings as you want in one topic, but if we notice that you just give everyone a rating in a few minutes and leave, then this is a clear violation.

Now i am clear with this sir, I really appreciate your concern towards the explanation and I hope this serve as a good awareness to members in the forum especially the newbies, thank you ones again sir.

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

@Desais what if someone quote you twice or more in a single topic, can you as well give that same person more than one(1) like in that topic?. Please help me rectify this issue.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day