New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

Okay we will be waiting and we hope in the end that the system does not change as much we would not like it when the price goes below what we have been getting we have to keep on pushing for the right to get something from the forum after good work done.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

On 6/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Desais said:

If a user puts all 50 ratings in one day, the number of tokens for their posts will be doubled.

Good day, I have never reached 50 ratings per day but may I ask if there's a message that will tell the members if they already gave the total of 50 ratings? 

It's so hard to know if we already completely gave the ratings unless we list or count those people we rate which is a time consuming task. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, I have never reached 50 ratings per day but may I ask if there's a message that will tell the members if they already gave the total of 50 ratings? 

It's so hard to know if we already completely gave the ratings unless we list or count those people we rate which is a time consuming task. 

You can Identify this from you yobit payment mate. I will explain this to you right here from my screenshot.

From the Got avg rate'' you can see some numbers in brackets just exactly like this.  1.67(10)  The figure you saw  bracket was the number of rating you received.sScreenshot_20200702-125609.png.d40b3666388d0f39e229dea4d67366ab.png

Secondly from the paid rates you can see on the screenshot was the number of rating you gave when it reaches 50 then your reputation exceeds the limit and you need to wait for another 24hrs for your reputation to refresh for the next day.  Immediately at the reach of 50 reputations will not allowed you to give another like again.

Hi!

I read that it doesn't matter if you give +5 points, that equals 1 reputation, just the opposite, with -5. I get it.

Just to confirm: (Please)

In other words, the maximum number of points that we can grant in one day for the rating sent is 250.

But always only 50 users, that is, to send the maximum rating these users should receive 5 points, which represent a reputation point. It is right(!) (?)

Likewise, the minimum obviously corresponds to the reputation value, which is 1, and therefore 50 likes (rating 1 of 5).

According to the above, a user has an average rating + ranging from 0 to 250. Consequently, there is a negative of -1 up to -250. Per day. This new rule or norm basically serves to determine your daily payment that is effective in 7 days.

Then, according to the above, after 7 days the payment is effective only if that day your average rating is 0 or +1 positive or any higher value. Consequently, if that payday your average rating has a value of -1 or any other negative value, it is not paid.

Question, what average qualification value is valid for the payment, the one on day 1 or the one on day 7, is as obvious, but I will give an example:

On July 1 I did 20 post and I got an average rating of +1 but on the 7th, payday, my average rating value is negative (-3). According to what I have read it is paid according to the average rating of day 7. It is correct. (!) (?)

Anyway, I hope I'm right :)

Thank you in advance for your answers. Regards.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Question, what average qualification value is valid for the payment, the one on day 1 or the one on day 7, is as obvious, but I will give an example:

On July 1 I did 20 post and I got an average rating of +1 but on the 7th, payday, my average rating value is negative (-3). According to what I have read it is paid according to the average rating of day 7. It is correct. (!) (?)

I don't get it, are you saying that you were paid for 20 posts after the week of posting even though you had negative rating for the post, or the day itself? As explained I'm sure you get paid for the rating on the individual posts, not the whole days.

On 7/2/2020 at 7:07 AM, Dark_Sky said:

There's a limit of 50 reputations you can give out every day. It won't let you exceed this limit and when it pops up this error, you will know that you already gave out all of them for this day. Then your post payments for the day are doubled.

@Desais Should this be put in the FAQ?

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, Moneyguru said:

Thanks for sharing, have you ever got your Paid post? the post that you have make 1 week ago 

Yes mate I received payments and it's almost a week now but the payment goes gradually. I can see from your screenshot of your payment starts on 30 and now the payments is not upto date you need to wait  a till it reaches the date. Payments stops yesterday on 25th I hope you will start receiving payment in four days coming just be patient and wait.Screenshot_20200703-091852.png.81dd940f40f6cc10582c5d600944f6da.png

59 minutes ago, bumerdene0612 said:

bumkabumka

I do not advise you to repeat such responses in the forum, especially in this section, because you will receive a ban from modiraters sooner or later,good luck mate.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Desais Thank you for answering my previous inquiries by putting them on a separate topic. Now I would like some clarifications on a few of them.

We pay 1 TALK for any one rating, with a maximum of 50 ratings per day. If you set all 50 ratings per/day, the payment for posts on this day is doubled. Also for the created topic, you will get 50 TALK.

No, you have a total of 50 ratings for 1 day and it does not depend on the rating of the rating.
For example.
+5 +2 +2 +1 , this is 4 ratings with different ratings, you can put 50 ratings per day.

Previously, we were given an allowance of around 10 reactions (or less, I don't know the exact number) to give to other posts per day. How many ratings can we give to individual users nowadays? For example, I gave out a total of 40 points to 10 different users today, how many more users can I give out ratings with? Did the number of users I can give out ratings with per day increased, and how much? Did it remained the same? Or does the number of users are irrelevant, as long as the 50 ratings are maxed out, you can't give anymore for today?

14) It is forbidden to put the same marks to everyone? that is, for example, I gave someone +1, then I can’t give someone the same rating today?

Spoiler

This will immediately be visible if a person puts +5 on everyone and scores ratings, just put objective ratings on the relevant content and there will be no problems.

Does this also apply to spam posts, especially from users who happened to flood the forum with it? Can I give negative ratings on each and every spam posts from the same user?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

How many ratings can we give to individual users nowadays?

The maximum numbers of rating every user can give to a good and bad post is capped at 50. Note after the reach of 50 likes the system will not allowed you to give more reputations for that day.

Did the number of users I can give out ratings with per day increased, and how much?

The number if post does not increase but constant at same capped of 50 likes.

Did it remained the same?

Exactly you get the points from above explanation it still thesame.

Can I give negative ratings on each and every spam posts from the same user?

You can give negative rates as we as positive rating to each post. Note that the rate should not be random( should not be given in a row). The moderators will take action on such users that violates the rules. 

Does this also apply to spam posts, especially from users who happened to flood the forum with it? Can I give negative ratings on each and every spam posts from the same user?

Yes actually you can give rating to bad post(useless contents) that deserves to be given negative reputations.

16 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Hi!

I thought he had explained me well, first what I said is by way of example, hypothetical, it has not happened, you understand! I hope so, I did it to explain, if I confused you, I apologize.

Regards.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you sir for your interest. Actually I am very confused about the new cryptotalk talk forume.. But i think it will be a good site

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Hi Babubu609

No!

You must differentiate whether it is qualification or reputation, they are different there is confusion here.

Remember you have a maximum limit of 50 reputation which can generate a value from zero to 250 rating.

Read my previous comment and this one can help you:

Regards.

1035866735_bcctttdiviPD.png.2de7d2cda415413f4f7da5bec9882444.png

If you have any doubts, you will quote me and we will debate the topic, the more discussion we have, the more doubts are resolved.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 6/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Desais said:

Update.
A new rule was added for testing.
If a user puts all 50 ratings in one day, the number of tokens for their posts will be doubled.
For example.
If today you put 50 likes and made 3 posts, then for these 3 posts you will get double the number of tokens. But I remind you that posts are not paid immediately, but after 7 days

While i am posting, i also giving reaction to the post i think were good but in my 43 reaction i supposed to give it invalidate and says i reached the maximum rate i can give. I thought the maximum rate i can give is 50 ratings?

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

9 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

If you have any doubts, you will quote me and we will debate the topic, the more discussion we have, the more doubts are resolved.

Hi mate I don't have any doubt from what you said we all have different understanding I just share my own opinion of understanding and correct me therefore I don't have any chance arguing instead I appreciate your support for getting it clear for every.one to understand it since it's really complicated.

This is very pleasing, it is a good way to make this forum clean, spammers only here for bitcoin and I am sure they will not join now because this talk token will discuss them but it will pay any member here that contributed a lot to creating meaningful posts o this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

@Desais, @Bigpat respected mod and admin. Gracias to the forum and it staffs, it is really good to be and to be part of this project.

Coming to the new reward system of the forum, I have a question in mind and I haven't seen anyone asked about it.

I read from your post the talk token will be used for advertisement and upgrades, i am so much confused about this, maybe because I haven't had too much experience with things like this. 

What advertisement? On CryptoTalk forum or on Yobit? Who are going to purchase the tokens, Yobit itself because approximately over 200.000 have this talk token, how can it be sure and what are you planning it won't be worthless like the dice tokens?

Pardon me for a little off topic but I am curious to know the uses of tokens I am holding.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

oming to the new reward system of the forum, I have a question in mind and I haven't seen anyone asked about it.

I read from your post the talk token will be used for advertisement and upgrades, i am so much confused about this, maybe because I haven't had too much experience with things like this. 

What advertisement? On CryptoTalk forum or on Yobit? Who are going to purchase the tokens, Yobit itself because approximately over 200.000 have this talk token, how can it be sure and what are you planning it won't be worthless like the dice tokens?

Pardon me for a little off topic but I am curious to know the uses of tokens I am holding.

The token will be used not only for advertising, but also for other things on the forum, and the exact list will be later.
As for whether there will be ads on the forum or on Yobit, there is no information yet, but even before there were many advertisers who would like to post content, so I think the token will be in demand. But you do not need to take this as a way to earn, since the token is just a nice bonus for communication.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

@Desais. Definitely I know this and I believe the token is just a bonus (one than I really appreciate) for using the platform and creating contents, nothing else!. I will be looking forward to the developments as you said, probably before the trading?. Thank you for always being attentive, it is clearer now. See you around sir.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 6

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

14 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Hi, Can anyone tell me, why in cryptotalk new section menu, when i see my useful post, everyday decreasing, I now have 100 post, but my useful post is just 87, how to count the useful post? Thanks

The useful posts are posts that are seen valid not to be deleted by admin and moderators, some posts are deleted. Also be careful of the topic you will comment under as some can be deleted after you post there, if you post is of high quality or not, it will still be deleted along with the topic. 

• +1 5

On 6/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Brand1 said:

It is very good that we are watching after updates inside the forum but I have some questions please
What is the price of this currency at the present time and when can we start trading it for other currencies

First its not currency but a token which will given to cryptotalk user for per post..again this token value Will be depend on ads buyer..you can trade THIS coin in August as it mentioned in the post..secondly be careful do post NOW in this forum because all the support member now rude...so Don't hunt for token only             

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

So Guys what would you predict to be the price of the token and what would be the right thing to do , so very important for us to really be sure of the exact thing that we are doing, there is a lot of things that we can do and the the most important is to have the token above 0.03$ that would be the best thing the best, I pray for the |Token to be above 0.03 usd and this would help a lot in this system

• +1 4
  • +5 2

I noticed one thing, I make 50 ratings in every 2 days but my payment not doubled, I have tried this two to three times but it does not work. Anyway out?

As for the payment, I believe it will be cool with us when the trading begins. 

• +1 2

On 7/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, Moneyguru said:

Hi everyone, My Account have some mistake, I have earned 80 Talk, but i can't send it to my balance, when I click "Send to my talk balance" the button is not function, Can anyone help me? Thanks

Don't worry, this is the same for all of us. It is not an error but we will be allowed to send the funds to our wallets later. I don't know the reason it isn't active but still it doesn't allow us to use the investbox this way. I think that we should be allowed to though as we are early here and it should be an extra reward.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Don't worry, this is the same for all of us. It is not an error but we will be allowed to send the funds to our wallets later. I don't know the reason it isn't active but still it doesn't allow us to use the investbox this way. I think that we should be allowed to though as we are early here and it should be an extra reward.

Looks like I'm not the only one who has the same problem.

According to the mod's FAQ (on a separate topic), this is due to technical reasons.

At the moment, the button was already active and you could withdraw TALK to your balance or put them on the 1% investment box.
Now on 29.06.2020, the button for crediting to the balance is again unavailable for technical reasons, which will soon be fixed.

Today is 21.07.2020, nearly a month after the announcement. May I ask, what's taking so long??? Any official updates on why the long delay in fixing it? I don't mind waiting, but others may not be as patient.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 7/12/2020 at 1:17 AM, Hamsternet said:

Hi, does this rule still work? If not, when it stopped working?

On 7/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, Yomose said:

I noticed one thing, I make 50 ratings in every 2 days but my payment not doubled, I have tried this two to three times but it does not work. Anyway out?

As for the payment, I believe it will be cool with us when the trading begins. 

The doubling rules were in place for testing the system, as far as I know they no longer work.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, Moneyguru said:

Hi everyone, My Account have some mistake, I have earned 80 Talk, but i can't send it to my balance, when I click "Send to my talk balance" the button is not function, Can anyone help me? Thanks

The "Send to my talk balance" button is not working at the moment, but do not worry about all messages and payment for them is displayed and calculated and you can transfer to the balance.
Unfortunately, I do not have exact information why it is not active at the moment, but most likely it was for technical reasons (there may be problems in the correct conversion and display of tokens) as soon as the problems are fixed, the button will work.

11 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Today is 21.07.2020, nearly a month after the announcement. May I ask, what's taking so long??? Any official updates on why the long delay in fixing it? I don't mind waiting, but others may not be as patient.

I tried to answer above, but we'll try to find out more details from the technical team.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1