Responsible member of the forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

6 minutes ago, Cryppro said:

But while sharing your experience or other topic you must search them in search feature. Always follow the rules and regulations while posting anything. Do whatever you want with in the boundary of this forum. The main thing you should do is to report the post if they have copied them or writing spams post then you should report them directly.

Yes you are definitely right we have if we have to share our experience we all need to search the the features because someone in this forums might have had thesame encounter so as not to violate the copyright rules here. No body will want to get banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the forum users are only commenting on the post. Creating new topics is complicated, and if you get to duplicate a topic without realizing it, you may be penalized and it is a risk that nobody wants to take. There are many old topics that should be removed so we can make new, more updated post topics.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

There are many members that have concern for the forum and to progress and they give all their best in making good comment and creating good topics and report to necessary  violation of forum rule. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi friends,Its simple as to say been responsible and hardworking  is taking good and reasonable responsibility in making positive contributions to the forum,its important to operate within forum rules and regulations.to engage in interactions,to make meaningful post and create reasonable and relevant topics.in concept to be appreciative,and stay away from what would lead to ban

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Serbberq said:

There are many members that have concern for the forum and to progress and they give all their best in making good comment and creating good topics and report to necessary  violation of forum rule. 

Yah senior member always try their best to make this forum more clean and better so they almost daily try to report spammer, create topic and help newbie..  But still in our available spammer who break down forum rule every time so all the good member in forum should take action against them..               

Yes,you are right mate. Topics are needed specially from the seniors. The new members are just asking questions and feeling about this forum. Well i am also a beginner in crypto so i don't have much knowledge but i am trying to gather. The seniors are not very active now to post topics. There are just old topics. It is our responsibility to fill thsi forum with right informations. So let's try to do  it.

I think that all members are responsible for the forum if everyone done their job.Then we will have no problem and we also have good forum.If every member of Cryptotalk collaborate perfectly we will grow and keep the forum active by posting usefull content.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with You dear Friend that every member of the forum should create new posts.We should try to bring new ideas by creating our own posts as it'll be good step to improve tge forum as well.But We should create new content and it should not be copied from any other's post as it is the clear violation of the rules.Try to learn more about the forum and the cryptocurrency and then create your own posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I want to become a responsible member of this forum as well as daily commenting or daily responsible response want to do.

But here now I am a newbie , I want to get a better rank after 100 posts then I will made topic each day .

• -2 1

Indeed. We should keep on helping each other and lifting each other up. Though, it's never easy to think of a better topic but if you're really eager to educate and share your knowledge to this forum, i bet you'll have a better idea very soon. There's just things that aren't meant to take very fast. Keep learning slow, but steady. 

• +1 2

Truly you are correct that the quantity of post has been diminished and furthermore we as a whole dynamic individuals assume this liability yet the fundamental explanation behind the abatement in the post is on the grounds that the new individuals are not permitted and because of which there is less dynamic individuals and furthermore numerous individuals are being restricted

• +1 1

In as much as I want to agree with you on this, I still don't want to. I joined this forum some days ago and I have created like four topics already, but only two are relevant as of now and the other two are not. Some people made comments under the irrelevant ones and now it has been deleted by the moderators which means their comments were also deleted. So not everybody can post a meaningful or useful topic, though we can try our best but sometimes it is better for some of us to stick on commenting on topics rather than creating them.

Nice suggestion mate, there are only fewer topics on this forum, so members of the forum needs to create more topics and be responsible members. We all have the responsibility to improve this forum. 

Edited by scofield64
  • +1 2

Indeed, due to my experience in this forum and my work in it for a long time, I began to feel a sense of responsibility towards it and towards the members. Where I enjoy providing assistance to the forum and members together. We must keep the forum at a good level and share our experiences with others honestly and lovingly.

• +1 1

There are many active members who provide knowledge and assistance, and everyone is happy in this forum and considers it his second home. We are all one hand here and cooperating, and this is a beautiful thing.

• +2 1

Yes, this forum is our own, and it is our duty to develop it for the better by adding good topics , Each member can express his opinion freely according to the rules of the forum, but there is one reason why many members do not participate in any new topic and that is fear of receiving warning points as a result of falling into any mistake .

@Razan alikac @SuperCrypto its true but I have watched you both and I have been following your comments and I use to see how you too have taken Your work here very serious and I think you're one of the members that contribute more to the development of this forums

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 1:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

You are right, this forum gives us many benefits, therefore we must reciprocate with it, we have to do things well, not only do we have to think about making money and we already have to create useful and valuable topics so that this forum has good content and be more attractive every day.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

You are absolutely right friend we all are responsible to increase the reputation of this forum being a good member so we should create new topics by using the latest information and knowledge. Please share your experiences, ideas, knowledge and your thoughts about this forum.

19 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Ariful Islam Robin its true the forum offered us not only money but also valuable information about cryptocurrency and investment which will go a long way to help us secure a better future in cryptocurrency. Am glad am actually here @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

That's why we need to be responsible to the forum, we need to not violate the forum rules and promote the forum to be the best cryptocurrency forum, since it giving us lot of opportunities, let give it better things also to be responsible members

I am seen some irresponsible members work on this forum.They always make spamming post here and share useless things with us.We should give them bad reputation.Moderators will banned them forever.

There are a large number of members in the forum who are afraid to write topics so as not to be deleted because there are a large number of topics that are deleted daily by members and this is the reason for the lack of topics and they find that commenting is easier than writing a new topic so we must all write topics daily In order to increase the content of this forum and choose useful topics always

I always recommend everyone to dedicate his or her time to comply the rules and regulations and be active to publish new quality post.