Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top

Yes, totally agree with you. It will make the newbies job much more easier if they can easily see or find the tutorial section. i hope admins will implement it right away.

Hello buddy, I think this will be great if it's will be approved by the platform moderators, then this will be wonderful because it's will surely be a tutorial to the new members as the name entails, so we hope for more development from the platform, thanks.

On 6/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, George10 said:

I think your suggestion is just fine and it will be helpful to beginners to get access and learn more from tutorial section if it's located on top of all the sections.

Yes, apart from the about forum section, there should also be a place where the newbies can practice how to make a useful posts before they can be allowed to start making posts properly.

You are right dear, the location of the section tutorial should be move to the top so that the members, most especially the new members can easily access that and it should also feed with higher quality topics that the new members will benefit from, this is my opinion on this. 

It is a great idea. I hope that the moderators think about your proposal and implement it. In fact, I saw this section and was surprised that it does not contain many posts, in fact I distribute my posts to all sections

Tutorials are what guides people to be able to easily understand, so since the section is in this forum it will be a good thing to move it to the top so that it can easily be seen by new members.

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Jami273 said:

We all know this forum is famous for learning about crypto.And everyone may be agree with me that tutorials are the best way to learn.We also have a section named 'Tutorials' and i think it is one of the best section of this forum.It is full of lots of very useful and much important topics for every kind of people.But it's really bad that  members are not active in this section.It has only about 4600 posts.The reason for this may be this section is located at the bottom of this forum and that's why all members are not giving enough attention to it.

So my suggestion is,'Tutorials' section should be moved from it's current location and should be placed below 'For beginners' section.As a result,this section will gain much priority and all members will involve them to create more Tutorials about new new things about crypto and we will get to know more and more.

What is your opinion about this?

Tutorial section is not the section for beginners, so that section is depend itself, on that section I think its used to be sharing some titorials over trading, how to register on platforms, how to use a certain cervice, etc.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think your reason for this suggestion is worthy of consideration because this will be like a guide to the new members when they see the tutorial section at the top of the forum, so we hope the moderators will look into this and make adjustments, this is my thought on this dear.

• +2 1

I understand your theory very well and it seems very good to me but with all due respect I do not agree with the Tutorials section being moved to the top of the forum because that would automatically go down to the section about the forum which is the most important since it is where we learn all its operation.

I agree with you, the tutorials is the lowest section in which members participate in this forum, so members must publish useful posts and articles on cryptocurrencies and the moderators must move it to the top.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:00 AM, Jami273 said:

We all know this forum is famous for learning about crypto.And everyone may be agree with me that tutorials are the best way to learn.We also have a section named 'Tutorials' and i think it is one of the best section of this forum.It is full of lots of very useful and much important topics for every kind of people.But it's really bad that  members are not active in this section.It has only about 4600 posts.The reason for this may be this section is located at the bottom of this forum and that's why all members are not giving enough attention to it.

So my suggestion is,'Tutorials' section should be moved from it's current location and should be placed below 'For beginners' section.As a result,this section will gain much priority and all members will involve them to create more Tutorials about new new things about crypto and we will get to know more and more.

What is your opinion about this?

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because we can earn good amount knowledge through these tutorials because these are very important things on this platform which through we can get many things. 

There are less post and topics available in the tutorial section of this platform that is why I don't think it should be on the top on the top there would be in the sections which are active mostly

I also agree with you my friend . This forum helps to learn more things so putting the tutorial section on the top is a great thing , so that we can learn many things from it easily.

I think you are right if this section would be at the top a lot of people would be able to learn from this section if there are some good topics available and this section will be more active

This might be a good idea to attract members to open the Lessons section!  But in my opinion, those who are interested in educational programs will look for them even if the lessons section is at the end of the forum page. This section should be placed next to the main sections at the top because in this way everyone will be able to access this section with ease and comfort, and I hope that will be done quickly.

• +3 1

We need to explore the platform of cryptotalk by viewing such tutorials. This will enhance in learning of newbies there. Lesser number of replies in tutorial section are might be due to it's lower position. So this section will be presented at top , so that others will get to know about this section and can get guidance from there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Tutorials section is a great place to learn about how things work, most users don't check that subsection before creating topics to ask about information however if they did that, the nuber of repetitive topics would reduce greatly and that would affect the general organization and the cleanliness of the forum to a great extent

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png