E-wallet.io - wallet with PoS mining - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinyspace

E-wallet.io - wallet with PoS mining

E-wallet.io is a wallet that offers additional income on PoS mining. It allows not only to hold money, but also earn money on holding coins in E-wallet.io.

E-wallet.io is a multicurrency wallet that allows to earn money on PoS mining by storing (holding) cryptocurrencies.

The profit from POS mining is 0.2-1% per day. 

The amount of profit depends on how many days the coins are hold. The longer you hold the coins, the more profit you get. 

For the first 10 days you receive 0.2% every day, 
From the 11th day the profit is 0.3%, 
From the 21st day the profit is 0.4%, 
From the 31st day -  0.5%, 
From the 41st day - 1%. 

The reward is paid in E-coins.

Prior to listing of E-wallet coin on major cryptocurrency exchanges, all mined coins will be repurchased from users at a fixed rate. After adding a coin to the exchanges, coin holders will be able to sell their coins at a more favorable rate. 

To increase the rate of E-wallet coin, a procedure for burning coins is provided. It will allow to regulate the balance of supply and demand in the market.

Additional opportunities to earn money 

In addition to the reward of PoS mining the team of E-wallet.io offers the referral program. All users of E-wallet.io get a personal referral link to participate in the referral program. There is a 3 level referral reward: 100% - 50% - 30% from the reward of attracted person. 

Additionally there is a bounty program. All details of bounty program can be found on the site of E-wallet.io.

Links:

White paper: https://e-wallet.io/wp/White-Paper.pdf
Bounty program: https://e-wallet.io/bounty
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/www.ewallet.io/
Telegram: https://teleg.link/e_wallet
Telegram chat: https://t.me/ewalletio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ewalletio

e-wallet.png

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

No matter how well designed its website is, I have doubts on following point. 

7 hours ago, coinyspace said:

Prior to listing of E-wallet coin on major cryptocurrency exchanges, all mined coins will be repurchased from users at a fixed rate. After adding a coin to the exchanges, coin holders will be able to sell their coins at a more favorable rate. 

How they do it to repurchased coins from users at a fixed rate ? I hope you kindly elaborate this. 

• +5 1

If it were just a wallet to store cryptocurrencies, it would be more credible, but a wallet and allow to obtain currencies by mining? This matter loses the credibility of the project because mining is a single project that needs a lot of tools and cannot be done easily

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

I have not used this wallet before, and I have not heard of this currency, and I believe that it is not possible to earn a lot through mining through this wallet because mining needs large equipment and energy in order to be profitable. Use it

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

It's a very good wallet because it allows you to safely store your assets and users will get a reward on holding coins on PoS mining which guarantees passive income. It also have very good affiliate program. So overall it's a good wallet to earn some money.

• +1 1

I think that it is a good opportunity to have extra income for holding money in the wallet. If you do not use money in the wallet and keep money you can get reward for holding money. As I understand this wallet does not require any special equipment to get reward on PoS mining.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

How they do it to repurchased coins from users at a fixed rate ? I hope you kindly elaborate this. 

You can stake your coins inside the wallet. For staking you get reward in E-Coins. Before start the listing on the exchanges you can exchange your coins inside the wallet. PoS mining is a kind of mining that does not require any special equipment. You get reward for staking (holding) your coins inside the wallet.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, coinyspace said:

You can stake your coins inside the wallet. For staking you get reward in E-Coins. Before start the listing on the exchanges you can exchange your coins inside the wallet. PoS mining is a kind of mining that does not require any special equipment. You get reward for staking (holding) your coins inside the wallet.

@coinyspaceClearly , it is not a non-custodial wallet as I have to enter email id while creating account. I do not think my funds will be secured here. So never mind but kindly let me to check more about this wallet before using it to store supported assets. Thanks. 

It is good that appear a cryptocurrency wallets that allow to have passive income and earn money on holding coins inside the wallet. But I agree with you that it is necessary to check everything, but the idea is good.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:17 AM, Whited35 said:

If the wallet is new, I doubt this too. But there are wallet that support coins you can stake, a good example is atomic wallet, you can stake atom, trouble and many others. But doing this on new wallet is higher dangerous and inappropriate. 

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

If the wallet is new, I doubt this too. But there are wallet that support coins you can stake, a good example is atomic wallet, you can stake atom, trouble and many others. But doing this on new wallet is higher dangerous and inappropriate. 

I agree that only time can show how good will be this wallet. It is very difficult to say how a new wallet will develop in future and what team will do for development of the wallet

On 6/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, coinyspace said:

I agree that only time can show how good will be this wallet. It is very difficult to say how a new wallet will develop in future and what team will do for development of the wallet

And Al's we should be very careful for the wallet not to be scam, this is one of the ways scammers can do their work easily and scam people. As for me, the wallet is too young for me, I can not use it. 

3 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

And Al's we should be very careful for the wallet not to be scam, this is one of the ways scammers can do their work easily and scam people. As for me, the wallet is too young for me, I can not use it. 

I agree that there are so many scams that it is necessary to check all the information. But I like the idea to get reward for holding money in wallet. Many people hold money in cryptocurency wallets and do not use them. It will be good if people will be rewarded for holding crypto. It is a good way to interest people to use the wallet.

I have not heard of this wallet before now, but I am sure it is not safe enough to provide a mining tool within the wallet that leads to a weak system. Its safety in addition to the profits of this wallet will be few and useless, and I recommend using the most reliable, safe and popular wallets always

It is a new wallet that is why many people did not know about it. But it developing. It is very difficult to attract first users to a new wallet because people simply do not know about it.

54 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

It is a new wallet that is why many people did not know about it. But it developing. It is very difficult to attract first users to a new wallet because people simply do not know about it.

Now the competition is so big that it is very difficult to promote new wallet and attract new users to the new wallet. It is good that the team of E-wallet continue to promote the wallet to attract new users.

I participate in PoS mining and get reward for holding cryptocurrency inside the wallet. I think that E-wallet is very profitable for users wallet.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, coinyspace said:

Now the competition is so big that it is very difficult to promote new wallet and attract new users to the new wallet. It is good that the team of E-wallet continue to promote the wallet to attract new users.

Hope in future will appear more cryptocurrency wallets that will pay reward for storing money and people will have a choice what wallet to use, because the idea is good. Even banks pay money for deposits. It will be good if cryptocurrency wallets will pay money for storage too.

Mining requires a lot of energy and effort in addition to the presence of heavy equipment in order for us to be able to do mining because if mining was done by the mobile device it would be destroyed quickly due to the tremendous pressure applied.

• -1 1

16 hours ago, Frank castle said:

Mining requires a lot of energy and effort in addition to the presence of heavy equipment in order for us to be able to do mining because if mining was done by the mobile device it would be destroyed quickly due to the tremendous pressure applied.

Here is a PoS mining, not a PoW mining. PoS mining does not require any special equipment and electricity. To get reward it is necessary to stake the crypto inside the wallet and every day you will get a reward for staking. All mined Ecoins it is possible to exchange to Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin inside the wallet and withraw.

2 hours ago, Maliha546 said:

This is a very good wallet because it allows you to save your property safely and users will get rewards for keeping coins in POS Mining which guarantees passive income.  It also has very well-licensed programs so overall it is a good wallet to make some money.

On 23.06.2020 at 20:08, veranika1975 said:

The opportunity to get more money always attract users. I agree that the idea to get reward for holding money attract a lot of users to the wallet. Hope in future it will be more such wallets and people will have a choice what wallet to choose.

• +1 1

Now there is a big choice of different wallets it is very important to attract users to the wallet. Some wallets give the users free coins on the airdrop. E-wallet allows to earn money on holding cryptocurrency inside the wallet thanks PoS mining.

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

Now there is a big choice of different wallets it is very important to attract users to the wallet. Some wallets give the users free coins on the airdrop. E-wallet allows to earn money on holding cryptocurrency inside the wallet thanks PoS mining.

But, i have not heard about this wallet before, the wallet will be new, make sure they mining reward for the PoS is from the coins you stored on it and make sure you do more proper research about the wallet before using it. 

So far the wallet is decentralized, I will prefer to use it, it should be a  good wallet. 

But i am doubting the PoS mining though. 

I never heard about this wallet, there are many wallets similar to this but they are fake and m,any people have lost their money with them. 0.2% percents its not that much because we can earn up to 5% everyday with yobit investbox very easily and safely.

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png