[POLL] What language branch would you to see on the forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

[POLL] What language branch would you to see on the forum?

Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What language branch would you to see on the forum?

We are considering adding several more subforum languages.
We want to know what ideas you have and what languages you would like to see for subforums.

Any suggestions are accepted and we will make a decision based on your responses.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

@Desais. Good thing from the forum, you guys are great. In consideration for sections on new languages, I would suggest addition of only regional languages. Languages spoken in more than just a country; German, French and Spanish specifically. This I think will help the forum in a long way.

Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I would like to Suggest:

- Portuguese

- Spanish

- French

- Greek

- German

- Turkish

Simply because i think those are the most emerging countries from where there are alot of Cryptocurrencies Users, Investors and Traders. So you will probabily get that kind of people to be able to create their native language topics which makes it easier for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I recommend adding the most popular languages in the world: Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French and Arabic.
I hope this forum contains most of these languages so that this forum is available to all peoples.

Hi, I would like to see a special subsection of the Arabic language because it is considered one of the most used international languages around the world currently, after the English and French languages

• +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello sir supervisor, I am happy to see this post. Frankly, I would like you to add a special section in the Arabic language. I see that there are a large number of members whose primary language is Arabic.

Edited by Brand1

This is a good step. I hope that more languages will be added. Among these languages is Arabic, because this forum contains many members whose primary language is Arabic.

It's a great initiative, I suggest French and Spanish language because in European countries the cryptocurrencies are very popular and these two languages are widely spoken in Europe. Spanish is also spoken in many South American countries and there are many crypto users.

• +3 1

@Desais Sir,I think it would be better if you consider adding following languages :-

• Spanish
  • French
  • Standard Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Dutch

The reasons to recommend these languages are, we have most of members from countries where mostly above languages are spoken. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think its great that the forum will be introducing new subforum languages and it is an important expansion to attract new users of different nationalities. It is good for the growth of the forum but the overall forum will be more difficult to manage with more subforums. I hope the current English section will not be neglected as it is already in a kind of bad state and in need of more supervision and moderation.

I wish the best for expansion of the forum and hope it keeps on growing.

468x60-3.png

it would be really nice to have more languages in which to write here on the forum, obviously I would like my language to be added which is Italian and I also propose myself as moderator...

From your proposals we form a small vote to more clearly see your response. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I would be happy if you will add

Chinese/Mandarin

Japanese/Nihonggo

Korean

and SG. 

Some of these aren't available in other forum.

It is a good plan from the administration to add new languages in my personal opinion, it is very important to have the two languages (French and Arabic), as I see on the websites and social networking sites a lot of Arabs who love this forum and are very interested in entering here and work and this will restore the activity of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We already have Russian and English which are the most used in the field, I would like to suggest you add the Arabic language to the forum and I will be responsible for that section if you want, I am always in the service ..

11 minutes ago, Desais said:

From your proposals we form a small vote to more clearly see your response. 

@DesaisIf you do not mind, one suggestion is here. 

Kindly ask this community to nominate desired language and add a certain time limit say, "topic will be closed after 3 days"

After that, according to majority of choices from members, pick the top 5 languages and list them for voting 😉

This forum needs to add many sections, we need to add special sections In the arabic language And the Spanish language And the French language I chose these languages because there are many senior members of the population of these countries working within the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer to add Arabic language admin 

Because we are having alot of Arabic 

Users here in addition to English 

And russian

Thank you to the forum administration for its interest in developing this forum by knowing the opinions of members. For me, I suggest adding the Arabic language because I know there are many members who speak the Arabic language here. Adding more local languages definitely contributes to increasing forum interaction.

Arabic is a really important language because many members here are Arabian!  And also you can see that there are many people who work in Crypto project from Arabian country! 

I think that German is also good suggestion! 

Nice step from you sir!

Thanks for this chance! There are many Indians an Arabs here in the forum apart from other English users and Russian, i recommend Hindi and Arabic so that they can be free to use their languages too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I would like to see here these two languages:

Standard Arabic.

French .

since these two languages are spoken by more than 60 country. 

In this forum must be asian languages

Corean,

Arabic,

China

And europens languages

- Portuguese

- Spanish

- German

- Polish

After a while you can make a poll with some languages and once every two weeks add one language for which you voted the most.

• +5 1

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

I will like two other languages to be used on this forum. French and Arabic. I think they are the two most common languages after english. 

I will suggest pupolar non English speaking country like Portuguese , french, Arabic because I do see some members post on Arabic language but not everyone understand the language.