95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

We must trust ourself and avoid the fears so we can make what we were planning for and reduce the loses as we can because it is normally to get some loses.

It is human nature to be afraid of losing a large sum of money. Essentially, it means you've taken the wrong path and are saving or selling well beyond your means. Fear forces us to make mistakes as well, as we will exit a role with a small profit and continue to watch the price rise, forcing us to repurchase at a higher price. We will make better choices if we trade with less resources.

@Calvinpriva That's wonderful topic of motivation you made I'm really touched and motivated upon reading it I have also learnt one thing which is trust in myself first and have confidence to try out new things with persistence while as possessing the spirit of never giving up then success will follow later on thanks.

I agree. 

I think that fear is necessary when you don't have the knowledge because you will inevitably fail 

Fear is not necessary when you have knowledge, because you will know what happens if you do. 

You will be successful in your work, so we must trust ourselves, our potential and our knowledge to be successful people .

Your topic is very helpful for everyone. The fear is the biggest enemy in any platform. Many peoples loss their winning amount is due to fear. The fear is the problem that makes everyone to loss confidence. It shows everyone into wrong way and doesn't help them to succed. When you overcome any type of fear, and be confident to face any fear which will helps everyone to success in any field.

• +1 1

I agree with you, fear is the biggest enemy to success in any field, and when we are afraid of losing our money, we make wrong decisions that make us lose all our cryptocurrencies. I will try to follow these tips until I get rid of my fear

• +1 2

You are right, my friend. Actually, fear is the main enemy of man. There are many people who enter the world of encryption, but they hesitate a lot. We must take decisions firmly and do not hesitate because fear is the enemy of success

• +1 2

Yoy must know that in crypto world there is nothing to fear just go on and make your oen money do not let fear control you never you are more strong, self confedince and having knowledge little by little are the best ways.

• +1 1

The work of cryptocurrencies does not need to be afraid, but needs self-confidence, not fear and risk because investing in cryptocurrencies needs strength, confidence and away from fear in order to gain profits.

• +1 1

That is a very comprehensive article you have written. The right idea is to make sure that you are able to balance the effort you put in, the profits and losses, and that what works for you is to make sure that we are able to really live.

Success is not easy and it is not easy to reach the goal and to be successful means that you have failed more than once, and therefore you have to stop thinking negatively and start to trust yourself and your abilities and as others have succeeded, you can succeed.

• +4 1

Thank you so much for give some great ful knowledge about how to come out with fear if you trading in Crypto currency or share market. One more time thank you for such a great knowledge given to all members of this forum.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I can say that I agree with you on the general idea
But in any case, fear is a good tool to use because fear of investing and trading makes us patient and pushes us to do the necessary research before any investment or trade.
So we must employ that fear and use it to our advantage

• +2 1

It is okay to be scarded to invest and it is normal but it's not okay that you let it get in the way of you doing and trying new things. You have to always remind yourself that failure is also a good thing because you get to learn from it and improve yourself. 

Fear can represent an obstacle in our life because it can affect the decisions we make and that can be momentous on a day-to-day basis. One way to combat fear is to strive to be positive and set realistic goals. Although it is a normal feeling for a person, we can weaken him by being informed and prepared about what he really wants to achieve in life.

The fear in our enemy but if we have it without any learning he can make a big demage in our investment of course , never let him control your trade or invest. 

It is true what you say, in life we win and lose, but we are not mentalized in that way and simply when we lose we get depressed, we get sad and we stop trying to do the things in which we fail and thus fail even more, I loved this phrase very much Take a step now, be brave! Without a doubt, we must take that step without any fear to achieve our dreams and goals.

Thank you for this wonderful post, you are right. Investing in the field of miniature currencies needs an adventure. Do not give up the first time and do not think about loss because this thinking brings negative energy. 

Fear is the thing what sometimes save you from danger.But losees comes as a result of fear.If we achieve our goal, it's mandatory that we should not fear whatever the situation is.I am agreeing with you,fear can be big reason for our lose

Thank you, my friend, for your tiredness while creating this topic, I think that the secret of success is self-confidence and patience, even if I lose some of my money, I must be patient and not rush to get it back, I must be confident in every step I take, because confidence comes through learning and gaining experience.

Yes, it happens to us that when we work hard, we do not achieve success, then the main reason for this is that we get 95 percent fear in us. Till we do not fight it, we will keep facing sure failures. 

impressive topic friend I must give my opinion on what you speak and I say that it is true the finger they take over us and ending up making bad transactions that take away money in commissions or short term losses

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post . If you are going to work in the field of digital currencies, you should put fear aside. Investing needs courage to reach your goal . Of course, loss can happen, but we should not make it prevent us from continuing to work.

• +2 1

People who invest and trade digital currencies and cryptocurrencies should know the risks and potential losses before starting this type of work. This is true that 95 percent and more of the loss may come from fear and hesitation in taking a decision or progress in work.

Yes my dear it's right that the loss comes in a result of fear.. Because there is saying that hight risk and high profit and low risk and there will be low profit. If u want to make a lot of profit then u need to take a risk for this otherwise u will not get high profit. A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

There are some reasons that why people dont able to take a profit instead of loss. 

1.You fear to invest

2.You fear to take risks

3.You fear to try new things

4.You fear to lose

5You fear new projects

• +2 1