95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

the loss does not come from share the loss is on the basis of the work you do and the strategy you do not follow and the strategy you follow.

Yes my friend I want to tell that successful investment and trading IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY to fair the investment of coin. The most important causes of loss especially in cryptocurrency trading you must be realised.first of all I want to tell you that un experience for trading caused by loss are feard so patience is key to success in life

This is certainly true and that is why we need to face our fears and begin to take risks and change our lives for good. When we are able to overcome fear then we might have passed true the hardest stages of success. Although persistence, consistency and patience also need to be observed. 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, Mark wood said:

Exactly mate one thing more if we fear then we don't need to do what we want because fear mean loss and if we take decision in fear it's loss we have to don't fear and do good job even loss gives us good lesson that we never forget that..

I think so @Mark wood because i have faced  this experience too as once i  trade litecoin and think that the price will more dump from the current price so i have sold the litecoin with small profit.. But later i have seen that the litecoin price pumped almost 30 usd within few hours..

• +1 1

I agree with you. Fear is the main enemy of person. If someone wants to be a good invester then he have to try new things and have to take a risk. Without trying something new we cannot learn more about investment. Thanks 

A beautiful topic, so many people may be the reason for their failure is their fear of running into trouble, because they highlight negative thoughts and ignore positive thoughts. Therefore, members of the forum are banned because they think that the forum’s work is very difficult work and they make mistakes

Fear forces us to make mistakes too as we might exit a position with a small profit and we keep watching price rising and will have to rebuy higher. If we are trading with less we can make better decisions. 

Every person knows that just as there is profit in the world of cryptocurrencies, there is also a loss, but we must not let fear of loss stand in the way of our success ... and that learning from our mistakes and instilling optimism and confidence in our souls greatly helps in reaching what we aspire to in the world of Investing and trading

• +1 1

Fear is a psychological factor that may lead us to make wrong decisions or not take a step forward. We must be able to control it through self-confidence.

• Useful or interesting 1

This article is wonderful and I agree with you, because I believe that success cannot be achieved if fear dominates us, as we must take risks and have strength and confidence in order to succeed

Thank you for your advice
But could you tell us what decisions we should take into account?
So as not to be one of the losers.

Well that's correct, I think a lot of trade fear to make the best decision as at when it's best for them to do it and one other factor is greed aside fear, because people would want to get more and eventually loosing everything.    

Welcome my friend. Indeed, I mentioned something very important, which is fear that is an obstacle to success and self-development. Most spend their lives in their place using the fear factor. We need courage to develop and improve our lives by doing everything new.

• +1 1

Yes you are right when we have fear of lose in our mind then we can't perform better so first off all remove your fear from your mind if you want to get success fear of lose distract your attention if work so work without fear 

Thanks for this useful and wonderful content, my friend, and when we start work, we must move away from all our feelings and rely on ourselves and our minds in order to focus on success only and stay away from fear permanently

Yes dear fear is a very bad defeat of many person. We should not fear on any step of life. We should take risk on each field of life. Without risk we can loss many things. I saw many people which fear to take risk and at the end they faced a very huge problem or loss.

• +1 1

Don't get panic my dear friend.Try to do investment and trading because if you can’t take risk you can’t do any dare in this world.If you will lose something there is nothing bad in it you can try again and again for success.

Fear is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. I am trying very hard to move away from fear in order to reach what you want. Stay away from fear because it is a very big obstacle in front of all human beings. 

• +4 1

This is totally true my friend, but sincerely we can be aware that those losses make us learn a lot, but totally many people stop trying for fear of what is going to happen thinking that the same as always would happen to them, we must be aware that the losses and setbacks must be taken as a learning experience.

Of course, many people never move forward because of fear. People who are afraid to take risks can never make progress. People who are afraid of investing and losing can never be successful and rich.

Our biggest enemy is fear of doing new things and it will ended up to many failures in cryptocurrency world but Fear is not a bad things for every situation. sometimes you should fear to invest in a new project. Most people loss a lot of money in investing on new projects.

We believe in what we hear.  Many of us are psychologically affected, so if we need success, we need to realize that everything we do has pros and cons!  When we believe, we will never be afraid to invest or be afraid to lose!  Because, you don’t know what will make you successful .. So it’s good to have the confidence to try new things, we can just miss the opportunity for fear of trying new things!

Here are some tips that will help you take a new step;

Remember that everything you do is tomorrow - you have dreams of achievement, family care, etc.  Etc. Although we do not know our tomorrow, we should work harder for our survival .. So stop being afraid and take a good step now, be brave!

Believe in yourself before anyone believes you - there are many people who need to be believed by a lot of people in what they do, but unfortunately they don’t believe in themselves!  Build your own faith in what you do before other people believe you!  It will help you to do great work and have confidence in whatever you do.

Never be discouraged ... no matter what difficulties you face - stop what some people give up so easily because of bad comments, if you are that kind of person you will never achieve your dream!  Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, was dumb and no one offered him a job when he applied, he was always rejected!  When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them refused to be his partner!  Only he was dumb, poor and he never owned anything valuable!  But now he is the richest man in China!  He started his first business at the age of 33.

I welcome you in this field .According to me you cannot lose your money if you have experience .It is also necessary to have confidence in yourself .If you are not there then you can lose your money .thanks 

Hello my friend

Thanks for this great information

Your words are correct, and the most important of these points are self-confidence and not being afraid of anything because life is full of beautiful things that we must sacrifice to reach. We may lose sometimes, but we will learn from our mistakes and stand up again and carry on with our work

yes this post was great and your information is correct and I will be in touch with the relevant authorities to arrange for the advice to be made to the best of the crypto rules regulations and other details of the best.