95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

On 1/13/2021 at 4:49 PM, i_shoaib13 said:

Fear is the cause of many shortcomings. Never fear of anyone else. Always be motivated to learn new things. Believe in yourself. Trust me you are here to earn BIG !

That's true, most of the time scaring to move forward and scaring not to make move on things makes us not to earn in big aspect, i also fear when i trade with cryptocoins, and i know that i am not earning that much because of fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Im totally agree with you mate.If you want to success you have to take risks, you have to be fearless. You have to work hard. Look trading and investment are not easy things. You have to take risks. Never lose hope. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

If there are many people who scared you and lost all your earnings, I can tell you friends that we have to have confidence in ourselves, you are never nervous, we have to be very calm to do things very well, friends, trust yourself.

Yes friends absolutely right I think we lose many things due to the fear that it may be fake scam maybe someone cheating you but if you want to get success then you should have to take one step if you always remain in your fear then you don't do anything in your life.

Yes i agree with you. Because of fear, most of the people can to take any chances to invest or trade huge on cryptocurrencies. There are many risks at crypto world. You have to learn things about trading and investing on cryptocurrencies. You have to have enough knowledge about that. Make your strategy from your analysis. This can encourage you to take risks and be successful in this field. 

• +1 1

Fear is our biggest enemy and it will ended up to many failures in cryptocurrency world but Fear is not a bad things for every situation. sometimes you should fear to invest in a new project. Most people loss a lot of money in investing on new projects.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this positive push you have made to the users here And I think, in my opinion, that there is another factor other than fear that influences a person in moving forward towards investing and that is "losing everything." For example, a person who owns a certain capital and spent many years accumulating it will refrain from investing it in a specific purpose for fear of loss and everything going, and this is what happens with many, unfortunately.

It is something that is logical, but sometimes our fear is not reasonable but probably based on the fact that we are lacking information. Being a beginner the fear is more, with experience you learn to control your feelings. But when dealing with altcoins it is better to have a lot of fear.

My ambition in life is to better myself every day, set goals for myself and continue to raise my standards. To continue breaking paradigms that do not allow me to advance. And help many people to achieve their goals, money is a tool and I leave it to the Universe, I know that doing the right thing the money will come. But the answer is that I want to be rich but in all aspects, because only having money you do not achieve anything. The important thing is what you will do with it, who you are helping!

Edited by maarcoferrer

Dear friend thanks for the sharing information and like your topic and its huge and valuable post and I think the most beautiful topic and benifit and I inspired to read this so crypto work is most amazing for earning money easily 

• +1 1

I think being fearless is not the key but you have to build yourself a specific, strategy and be clear in your decisions of buying and selling points.

This is very informative post. I always appreciate the good work. Yes I agree with you, not 95% I think 99% of loss come from fear. Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it. Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

yeah friend we should take some risky steps daily if we want to be successful otherwise we can't do anything here and try to learn first i tried to gain knowledge before starting work here i learnt a lot 

Very useful post with useful content my friend. Its true that because of fear you do not try many things because of the fear of the failure but my friend you must at least try the new things to rid of the fear. 

Very appreciated brother. You have contributed as senior member of the forum. We beginner need this type of guidance from your side. And I totally agree with you that fear is the biggest hurdle in our daily life deeds. If we can get over it then we can achieve our goals easily. 

First of all, we should trust ourselves what we are doing because if you want to be successful than we should trust ourselves.

Fear is one of the most bad thing in our life people are afraid of what we are investing in whether he will benefit for us or not. So be confidant  that what we are doing

One of the biggest barriers separating you from your goals is fear of failure. You should stop thinking about failures and focus instead on your goal of what you want to achieve and what you may actually achieve.  You can focus on gathering information and trying to experiment with an expectation of loss. In order to gain experience, you have to continue and continue trying until you reach your goal. Success needs patience and persistence in trying and not despair to enhance your future efforts.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Hello dear mate, my advancements in profit and improvement accompanied danger and dread of progress. However, I need to foresee, the danger should be stretched out so as not to lose everything. totally concur with the creator I additionally saw that the entirety of 

Yes very right information I think so no doubt my dear friend we should need to take control over fear if we want to become successful because it is very bad for success.

• +1 1

It is really a wonderful topic. Certainly, fear is the main cause of loss. We must remain strong and optimistic and we have absolute confidence in this forum because it deserves to take most of our time and our full confidence. There is no need to be afraid. We have to work hard and think calmly and abide by the rules and then we will be happy and make a lot of profits and gain many Important information.

When we are afraid of something, we are not encouraged to do it. Fear destroys our motivation. So work with confidence, not fear, thanks to the success of the work bar.

I adored your interest a part and you're right with everything you say that fear is one of the foremost imperative reasons that lead to losing cash and need of victory anything the field of work. Shockingly, there are numerous individuals who work interior the field of encryption feel changeless fear and this fear avoids them from victory and there are numerous causes of fear as I specified You and most of these reasons are the fear of attempting modern ventures and the fear of losing cash so we must remain absent from all our sentiments We must depend on our intellect as it were and make our center subordinate on victory as it were. The foremost vital thing is to depend on ourselves and not provide up

Edited by Jon snow
Mistake

This is really good participation .we must have the courage and that friend i really liked what you say in the thank you very much for sharing these valuable tips with all of us .and put together everything in the right perspective .

When we are afraid of something ,we are nit encourage to do it .and then we will be happy and make a lit of profits and fain many important information .you should take risk in life if you want to be successful .

yes you are talking about good topic. if we cannot take risk and fear to do some new thing , we cannot go forword , i thing we can do risk and left away of our fearness and take care about what we are doing just.

• +1 1