95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Well composed and attractive write up you have brought,to build self confidence and right mindset one must believe in this process you have to forgo fear and any form of frustration in other to succeed in trading or investments.no matter how tedious you have to take risk in order to succeed and keep pushing.if you fear then you have lost in the crypto,rather have confidence and build trust in yourself.

• +1 1

Thank you for these tips, my friend. I agree with you very much as the most important rule in trade is courage and not fear, but it must be preceded by a close study, and it is not left to luck .. After you have done all the studies required to achieve a successful trade here, you take risks and start trading

I think the same as you that 95% of the loss or failure comes from fear and for me that the other 5% is positivism but since it is not much we always go to the side of fear and that is why we lose and never won or victorious .

• +2 1

On 6/16/2020 at 11:14 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Yes, this is an important matter. I lost a lot of money because of fear. I sometimes exit the speculation on a big loss for fear of continuing the loss, but after minutes the price returns to rise and lose more and then come back the ball and I fear and lose
We should learn well, not be afraid, and must have patience

This is what I call a professional, this topic is very educating. Fear is a disease, it makes you to lose focus, distraction and not thinking straight. Most people take what they are always been told, they believe all what they see, they accept all what they are given and follow all what they are shown. The solution is, having confident in what you do, asking questions when doubt arose and making more research on what you want to do. Thanks for this educative topic.

True, my friend, your words are beautiful
What distinguishes a successful person from other people is his courage. If you are a coward, you will remain in your place, no matter what you learn and no matter how much knowledge you gain, you will not progress. Life gives you opportunities. A brave person takes advantage of these opportunities, especially in this field since a while the price of Bitcoin has fallen and people are afraid and sell as for smart people They bought more and for a day, their money has doubled

Some times we fall in do or die situation. If we feel scare and just fear lead in our heart then we started over thinking. We feel insecure about what we are doing and a lot of thought works in our mind. When we start thinking over then we do those things that we should not to do. If we feel scare or get fear in our mind then we can't do anything properly or surely then we have to face the lose. So we should do our work confidently.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

I couldn't agree more .. A very clever summation you made here OP! Fear is the great pulling force that stops us from the great things. The greater the fear, the lesser you encounter better chances of something better for you. And in the way I see it, most fearful people are products of past bad experiences of failures, but those shouldn't stop you from being who your are or from achieving success. 

• +2 1

As you explained @Calvinpriva in details , many fear to take risk that's why they don't invest ,the very rich people today all took risk and that's what made them what they are today, anyone that can't take risk will work under those that take risk 🤔🤔

• +2 1

Dear many people have ability to achieve their goal but thing don't took him a solid reaction. They fear about if he fail then his money his time gone waste and will be nothing in his hands. He can't achieve his goal if he continuely n fear. Most people take risk and after they got a target and few people failed which have fear about money and time then he can't work with his full power.

• +1 1

Brilliant write up mate, fear of a truth is the greatest enemy to our success in life, the amazing thing with fear that people fail to realize about fear is that most times what we fear the most end up happening to us. 

• +2 1

Of course fear are causing loses but not fears only also over confidence can make you loosing, so you must be normally in your trading but don't fear or don't be over confidence. 

• +3 1

Yes mate! Fear is our ennemi but only if we have it without any learning he can make a big damage in our investment of course ,never let him controle your tarde. Thanks 

• +2 1

Fear prevents you to make an attempt. It is a loss of opportunity. When you lose your chance to do something you can never succeed. One must have confidence to do anything in life.

Yes brother you have written very well and your article is very

wonderful.You mentioned today what causes people to fail the most.

Fear and pressure of anything can lead to your failure. If you want to achieve anything, you should continue your work without any worries and should not take any kind of tension.

• +3 1

I concur with you. Individuals who fear losing and scared of misfortune won't prevail with regard. Opportunity with a major risk accompanies an extraordinary benefit, I scorn dread and I know crypto is about risky and persistence, we just need to manage it for good outcomes.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right mate. If anyone wants to success from this platform he must have enough courage to take risk. If you are afraid of taking risks. You will go home with zero profit. So, keep your mind straight and you will be successful.

I have read an Arabic poem talking about a fear ,the Abbreviate lesson of it was :
"He who fears climbing mountains lives forever among the pits".

• +3 1

Wow this topic is very precise and useful for everyone! Especially for those who's scared of taking risk. There's actually nothing wrong with it as long as you double check that the online wallet you're using is reliable and legitimate before you invest your coins for higher profit. 

• +3 1

The fear is the most enemy things in the investment, but there is some similarity that the users should be concern about of the risk of the investment. And the most important is the gather the knowledge and seek for the experience. 

Yes, the fear factor is the reason why many people lose, so people should have emotional stability and not be afraid, and the main reason for the success of other traders is psychological stability during trading   

Edited by muhammet güray hut

You are right @Trainz. Sometimes we have to take risks to reach where we want to be, fear it's not good because it can push us away from achieving our goals. A good example its when trading, we see a lot of traders who do not fear to take risks they are now in good profit, those who feared they already missed a bullrun for many profitable coins and tokens.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right, fear does not make you lose but if we are not trained in what we are because you can be afraid but if you have practice and knowledge of what you are doing, fear will turn into emotion so practice and knowledge is the key to reach the success even if you are afraid 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @Trainz. Sometimes we have to take risks to reach where we want to be, fear it's not good because it can push us away from achieving our goals. A good example its when trading, we see a lot of traders who do not fear to take risks they are now in good profit, those who feared they already missed a bullrun for many profitable coins and tokens.

I believe you mate, as I said in a comment yesterday,'' those that don't take risk work for those that take risk " so risk may fall us for sometimes but when it brings us up,it used to be very big. We shouldn't fear in taking risk

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Kaium Khan said:

Without Taking risk no one can make success. Risk is the only one path to reach to the success. Fear is a common thing, it presents in every sectors in life. But intelligent lover ta takes risk. If he loss in his project again again but he do not stop trying and do not his patients.

Offcourse it's always good to experiment by taking risk, fear would only end up making you to settle for less, on a personal experience I have observed that more risk equal more reward