95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Exactly brother, but I'm seeing many members of this forum aren't taking risk or they are fearing too much. And selling their tokens in dip instead of accumulating further 🤣. And missing the great opportunity of IB 1% , after selling all their talk tokens.  I hope they do get the good lesson shortly after the recovery of token.

Yes brother @Ridam most of the time we learn after we miss an opportunity 😂 its very sad but at least they will learn something. I don't know why a lot of people lose hope on Talk while we all know is the native token of the forum!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a great topic my dear friend. When we face more risk we are able to earn more profits. It is theoretically proved. But we only need is self confidence and patience and work harder. These three things is needed  inorder to face our fear or defeat fear.

The fear of not risking can really cost you alot, it's only when you are able to face your fears confidently that you will start to succeed in the crypto world. 

Yeah you are obviously right many loses come due to fear if you will not take risk you will not earn and also you will not learn and if you will take risk to invest if you have knowledge you will learn about cryptocurrency and it is possible that you will earn as well and always there is a risk of loss in any trade and business.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Controlling our feeling while trading is really the most important thing and most of the beginners lose all their money in a while because of their fears!  but i think that the fears come because of the ignorance of the beginners.. because if you have good experiences so there is no reason to have some fears especially in this cryptocurrencies trading field! even if this field is risky but if you begin your deals depending on studied analysis so you should believe in yourself and keep going.. also i advice each new one in this crypto world to read and learn a lot from the experts before entering trading field because it isn't easy as it sounds and it requires a good knowledge to know how to trade well in the right times..

• +4 1

This participation is one of the best posts I have read, your advice, sir, has a special place in the success of distinguished people in trade and trading, and among the most important causes of loss is fear and the use of feelings, we must take decisions seriously and it is good to divide capital.

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion and information. Before starting at the work most of the people are afraid of these things and they have not patience and confidence to face the situation and they face a loss instead of this. So don't be afraid and lose hope and continue your struggle. And also failure is the road to success. 

Yes I agree with you ! Trader must remove fear from their heart! One of the most important traits of a trader is that he overcomes fear!
But this does not mean that a person is too hasty!
He must enter the trade after analyzing the currency and studying its chart!

Your words must be true. I think so too.  Those who are traders are always in a state of fear about the market which is the cause of their loss. Moreover, many people start trading without knowing about the currency which causes loss. So you must not be afraid to trade in any way.

95% is a big number. If I want to rate failure factors, I will put it this way: 40% fear, 30% lack of knowledge and 30% wrong choice of coin. This is a more realistic rating. It has happened to me that I was fearful but I didn't lose whenever I had fears. I confirm that there are lots of panic sellers in trading platforms but being so calm and indifferent can lead to failures either. I believe a little bit of anxiety is not a bad thing because it always reminds you to keep track of the coins you own.

Ya really but all are having fear at the starting.. because everyone wants to earn not to lose..if you are wandering to invest in crypto currency you should have to overcome your fear first then only you can invest and take a best decision to invest too... keep calm and think about it then do your best... Invest on it..

Not only by fear there are also some other factors which can cause failure in any aspect you want to go. Such as the lack of confidence, impatient, the immoral act, Non consistent all these are the characteristics of such person who just want to live the here on without any aim.

I agree with you, many times what slows us down is fear, that is why it is important to overcome fears and cheer up, since as the saying goes, he who does not risk does not win

• +3 1

Sometimes it is good to be afraid, because it is a contention to make decisions that can affect our pocket, seen in this way the medium is prudence by not rushing into actions that can be negative. On the other hand, fear can lead us not to earn more, not to obtain a juicy profit, because it prevents us from making decisions at the necessary moment. You have to weigh your fear and take the most convenient course of action.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Very well said dude fear means losing everything. Your post gives a lot of information to all of us. If we have no fear we will be successful one day. I try my best to follow your advice and lead towards a great future. I hope that the new members also read and follow your post. Have a nice day dude.

I agree with you, excessive fear keeps us caught up in trading mistakes and makes us suffer losses. Trust your trading and focus on yourself. Plan your investments or trades before entering the cryptocurrency world. Never give up when you experience a loss, keep trying until you get a profit.

• +1 1

You are right.We should do everything without fear, believing in ourselves, then that work will be completed. He who gets it cannot do anything new. Fear must be overcome.

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right. You have shared a great and useful thing to be discussed. It is right my friend, fear in any person could be main cause of his failure. It is always said that always think positive and work.with fearless if you want to be successful. But many of the people fall in fear as you have discussed in your post and got fail in their any work such as investing, trading and losing money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Fear is something we must get rid of if we want to be successful. Fear, cuts like a knife and goes way too deep for far too many people. It can severely impact your ability to achieve personal or professional goals, experience happiness or develop a meaningful career. How you deal with it or not will impact your ability to achieve and sustain success. So we must have courage and self confidence when trading and making investments.

For fear we lose because we don't have confidants this cause our sucess chance is only 5% if we have confidants then we can be pass and we don't have fear about loses

Yes you are right my dear friend... If you begin fear during trading, investment so you not become successful trader and investors in his life... If you want to become successful so 1st you finish his fear then you become successful... Otherwise not... So many of the people lost his capital due to fear... 

What a great and wonderful post I appreciat you my dear friend you are good member of this forum because of your hardworking. I am really agree with you that if we want to be a successful then we should not have fear any thing or any loss. We should never give up ,be confident and trust in ourselves to become successful.

Yes I agree with you most people don't have great profit from their investment because they fear a lot and can't take the required risk that would bring them great profit

If they can fight their fear they would definitely make it

If you have no experience and not trading skills then you have chance 95% lose your money. This is a big lose . You can recover it but it is very difficult. I want to says every members of you want to do trading then you have some knowledge and experience in trading.