FREE Zil ( already listed in Binance). - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

FREE Zil ( already listed in Binance).

Hello everyone for today's post, I’m going to share with you a cool way to earn “Zil” coin for free. It’s an app that you can claim Zil by literally doing nothing and to speed up you can watch videos.  The app available on Android at : Zilliqa Planet. I don’t know if it’s available on iOS.

📌 no minimum required 

📌 you can withdraw anytime you want to your trust wallet or directly to Binance to trade it.

📌 the fees is extremely low.

📌 Sign up with Facebook or weChat

📌 invite code to start : J0NQ .

here's my payment proof:

53F00AAD-671C-4F39-BC44-FF6771B25B3F.jpeg

945D7258-AE65-438D-ABFA-76A9C1B094ED.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Thanks for sharing interesting information about the project. Does the project work in all countries? I think if you have at least 100 referrals and all will be active you will have a good income at the end of the month

The numbers that are presented from this application are fictitious as it displays some very easy work but it puts a lot of obstacles that limit our access to the limit of withdrawals and no one has achieved real profits through it, and to make sure there is a site to uncover the legitimacy of the applications I will search for it and put the link here to confirm

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks friend for sharing this app, i never heard about it but i will try it. There are many fake apps and fake coins but i trust this because they have been listed in binance.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for sharing the application, I will try to try it because and register via your code and I hope it pays me in the end and my power wont go for nothing.