Was crypto helpful - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Of course, cryptocurrencies are useful and will remain beneficial because we can send and receive money quickly and we can buy online through it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

For me it was very helpful because that time I had no work to earn. In my view there was more peoples who had no work on that pandemic and they also worked in this platform and also lot's of people's earned from trading and something elsewhere so yes it was helpful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Cryptocurrencies have an advantage over coins. Things have been greatly facilitated, so that the transmissions and receivers are faster. It was also united among the countries. This is the language that we deal with now, and it does not require him now to transfer each time from one husband to another in order to deal with you. encryption may be considered by some to date to be unrealistic or fraudulent, but it is higher than that. It has achieved a lot for many users.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes.Off course crypto are playing to get role during this worldwide crisis.Now crypto help so many people to lead a normal life during this pendamic.They are used for buying necessaries and sending money to others like you said.Moreover many peoples are controling their financial life through crypto now.So obviously crypto was much helpful for all.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 2

Yes, that's right, the encryption has contributed greatly to solving many problems related to sending and receiving money, especially at the height of the spread of the Corona virus when quarantine was imposed on people and all work stopped

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my dear I agree with you.  That people can't do any work from this lockdown. They don't even have any income.  So they can make some income from cryptotalk.org and transact it.  And their family is going on so I think cryptotalk is helpful for everyone.

Thanks

• +2 3

I think cryptocurrency was useful, as many people tried to find a way to earn money while sitting in quarantine.
For example, the deposit on the gekkoin that I made at the beginning of the year helped me a lot, this money has helped me now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that crypto was very helpful and useful during the lockdown time, not only because it allowed us to send money from the comfort of our homes, and in a secure way whilst maintaining anonymity, but also because it is a contactless process, and therefore i think that more companies should employ the use of crypto because these contactless process are what is required during these times of the pandemic. Also crypto has allowed me to earn some money during the lockdown, even if not much. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes cryptocurrency has been very helpful and will continue to be because it allows you to send money across any country without any charges so long as the person has a wallet address and also it create great investment opportunities and trading platforms that are very profitable. 

• +2 2

Yes. It is indeed helpful. Not just earning money but also it helps your mental health and improves your critical thinking. In this time of the pandemic, people are looking for some ways to have an extra income, and cryptotalk will able to help them. It also improves our vocabulary and constructing correct grammar sentences.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It depends on those who are using it because most of them did not knosw how to use it or did not familiarize about it. But if we transfer to transfer with a person who does know it. It is easy and very convenient. Cryto is helping us even we are in pandemic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, Jin12321 said:

Well absolutely yes. Because this is a future technology. It means the whole bank process is in your hand. But careful should be taken while dealing with this platform. Because scammers are huge . Your lil mistake will make you empty pocket.

That's right and because of cryptocurrencies it's so easy for us to achieve success cause all we need to do is to apply our plan or strategies that may lead for us to become successful someday. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The crypto is very helpful in some ways. Especially on this pandemic. Most of us have limited movements and its better to be in our home. Since crypto is here, we can work effectively even though we are just in our home. In the future, crypto will help more people as the forum keep on growing. Let's all be an effective users to make the crypto become bigger. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, crypto is very helpful for every people who wants to earn money online but it is not easy because in crypto space, you need to post things and you need some time to post in this crypto to earn money if you not have time to post and if you not have internet you cant earn money in this crypto

• +2 2

Cryptotalk is the best way to gain some knowlege ,if its belongs to earning or if it belongs to current situation of market its keep us up-to-date ,And a big deal is we gain knowledge about crypto bitcoins which we never know before

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

The is no doubt crypto is helpful.Of course crypto is very helpful in different ways.We can make more money though crypto.From Crypto people can self-sufficient working here.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, I've been into crypto for almost 3 years and it helps me a lot in terms of finances and having faster online transactions. Trading and investing make us earn crypto that we can use to but what we need and wants.

Yes, the cryptocurrency was very beneficial to me. I made many plans during the quarantine and with the cryptocurrency money it was easy and got rid of some debts too.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

As a neophyte, according to some people I know and according to my research crypto is very helpful in our lives. In my opinion, it is indeed helpful especially during this time where global pandemic is present, cryptotalk helps our emotional and mental state where crypto space serves as a platform to entertain us by pushing us to write down about our ideas and thoughts about a certain topic which keep us away from anxiety and to stop us from overthinking. Crypto is really helpful, it uplifts our economical state through the efforts we make by posting or replying about the topics given which are exchanged to a distinct about of btc. 

• +2 2

On 6/15/2020 at 2:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

I think since the corona pandemic started in this year, my only source of income is from cryptocurrencies, so I have to say that crypto was really helpfully to me. 

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 6/16/2020 at 9:33 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

No, for me crypto hasn't helped me yet because crypto is banned in our region but when the crypto gets unban I will surely use this opportunity and send and receive payments through crypto.

Sir if the cryptocurrencies are ban in your regain so you can easily transfer the cryptocurrencies into your own currency or us dollar $ the by using the online exchanges  then easily withdraw them.

I found the best way to buy and sell is by using cryptocurrencies because it is easier to deal with than credit cards.
Also, the fee for cryptocurrency exchange is very small for the transfer fee by the banks.

My friend, cryptotalk is ver helpful because of tow reasons: first on is the benefit information that you learned it ,second the pay of pist which can be a good resource of money 

• -1 2
  • +2 1

Crypto help everyone for sure ! But you have to know how to use this project correctly ! 

The future fir sure will be with this project ! But nowadays it's really hard to make this project successfully 100% ! 

Because many countries like USA still against it ! 

Some countries still continue lock down so many peoples struck in their house, so in this situation every one do online transaction and crypto currency is the best method to pay anyone, and now so many people start crypto trading to earn money, now crypto currency playing major role in this lockdown.

• +1 3
  • +2 1