Was crypto helpful - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good.

@George10Lockdown is becoming an opportunity for me in order to perform active cryptocurrency tradings to get benefits. Every problem has solution. If lockdown was not here, I would be in my day office to receive my regular salary  😜 So cryptocurrency is helping us to uplift our economical state.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@George10Lockdown is becoming an opportunity for me in order to perform active cryptocurrency tradings to get benefits. Every problem has solution. If lockdown was not here, I would be in my day office to receive my regular salary  😜 So cryptocurrency is helping us to uplift our economical state.

Sure mate lockdown has dragged many into seeking ways of earning an income online and I hope many did choose to try out cryptocurrency trading and it's good to hear you are having an opportunity to do live trading to generate some more income but I hope soon you will get back to your office and you will surely miss full time trading.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Yes crypto to people who know to work at it

Is so benefit but you just have to be carfuly from 

Scammers who want to steal you my friend

Crypto was really helpful for me especially in that period of lockdown because I have much time to spend at crypto world. I have make good amount of money for me during this testing period. 

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

6 hours ago, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Yes, it was helpful. I got to know a lot of new websites and services related to Crypto currencies and trading them to real money with earning commissions. 

• -1 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

Cryptocurrencies helped a lot during this lockdown and especially Cryptotalk. I got to learn trading with the money I made from this campaign!

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

8 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate lockdown has dragged many into seeking ways of earning an income online and I hope many did choose to try out cryptocurrency trading and it's good to hear you are having an opportunity to do live trading to generate some more income but I hope soon you will get back to your office and you will surely miss full time trading.

@George10Exactly office is partially opening from tomorrow.Anyway, I have installed couple of trading apps and wallet on my smartphone, I will be still tracking my portfolio. I also want to wish the best for you while staying at home.

• +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Doing crypto is very helpful as a source of extra income since it is very convenient and you can work for it even at home so. I made a first step in crypto world because in need of source of extra income so i'm here in cryptotalk and i felt lucky since there few sites that can give you money and besides it is a perfect teaching ground for beginners. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@George10Exactly office is partially opening from tomorrow.Anyway, I have installed couple of trading apps and wallet on my smartphone, I will be still tracking my portfolio. I also want to wish the best for you while staying at home.

I'm greatful for that mate I wish you all the best as you start your office work and as for me I'm not yet employed and this forum is my source of income currently and I'm trying to raise enough capital so that I can start trading on the Forex market perhaps i may increase my earnings.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

No, for me crypto hasn't helped me yet because crypto is banned in our region but when the crypto gets unban I will surely use this opportunity and send and receive payments through crypto.

I am very grateful for this forum and for cryptocurrencies because despite my presence at home during the quarantine period I was not concerned that I did not have the money to buy my needs because I was working and I earn and trade and that made me feel positive

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes Crypto is really helpful especially talking about in present scenario. When everyone's business is stop, we are working here in Cryptotalk and many are doing trading too so eventually it's because of Crypto currency and for transaction also it's helping as there is huge risk of corona on fiat currency. So yes Crypto ks really helpful.

• +2 4
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The cryptocurrency and its fields are very good and it helped all its users during this difficult period as everyone was able to get a lot of money while they work from inside the house and frankly this forum had a very big role in providing education and money during the period of the spread of the Corna epidemic and home stone Because he continued to provide money to all users despite the closure of all businesses and companies

• +1 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Good to hear that someone benefited from it. I haven't used any crypto during the lockdown as i didn't needed to my bank account and card worked just fine for any transaction needed. But i have saved a lot of money and cryptos during it. So, for me it was saving money and accumulating btc. Could have been way worse.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Crypto is very helpful especially now in pandemic because every one of us has the chance to earn extra money. It is hard to find a job nowadays so I am very thankful that crypto is existed.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, this is very important mate as of now because as you said, we're in a lockdown situation and some people cannot go to their workplace so they're going here un cryptocurrency to get some profit to sustain their daily needs.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think it's still hard, because as we know many countries and governments blocked people from using Crypto! I think when a big country like USA or UK being believed in Crypto so we will see a new age for Crypto !

Yes, the future will be beneficial by using digital currencies, as it makes transactions take place faster, but the problem is that there are fewer friends and people who can deal with this method because they do not know much about cryptography and digital currencies.

For me, I was, and it I still helpful. If not for crypto, I will not be posting on this site, this forum even pays me more than my normal job which means it helps and it makes my income double. Also, I trade, and I gain from trading too which is another help. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes friend, crypto was very helpful in that hard time because many people used them to pay for products in different places. Crypto is still useful until now, and i believe many people will use them in the future than we think.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I must say crypto has really been helpful to the society both in good and bad times it has saved many people from so many ugly situations, it has changed many lives and made many people financially stable.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:46 PM, Mwangi said:

OF course  cryptocurrency is helping me through out this difficulty time, at first week of the lock down i was so stressed because school was closed and i keep thinking about school and the day we start to go out, but after that i try t focus on earning bitcoin from my home and now i am in good conditions. 

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Mwangi said:

So has crypto been helpful during this sear

During lockdown crypto is a better place to make all kinds of transactions without any restrictions and other people take this advantage and participated in crypto currency because they see how it is changing the world.