Was crypto helpful - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Yes i think in context with the earning money the crypto was helpfull each and every time of crises and all over the world at timesit lifted many families and helped them to get out of the poverty due to the covid all over the world 

In this covid 19 situation people become jobless and stuck at home in lockdown. At this time Cryptotalk helps us to earn Cryptocurrency sitting at home. Cryptocurrency is one of the popular digital currency. By using Cryptocurrency we can meet our daily expenses easily now.

My dear friend, crypto can prove to be useful and profitable only for those members who have complete experience and knowledge. If someone does not have special Experience and Knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading, then it will be only the Waste of Time and its result will be in the form of loss. 

Dear friends, if seen in a way, then many of the platform of this platform should be visited. And if we look at it from another point of view There is also a source of help for people.Because people make money with it.And fulfill life's limits.

And the biggest advantage of this platform is Why do humans work on this platform without investment.

So this website is helpful.

Yes i can say thag crypto is so helpfull for all. As many people are helpless in sense of earning while getting  so high education . But it is crypto which is helpinv to all of them.

Helo,My friend  crypto is very helpful to earn the money to use the knowledge.Today carona is very effective of every  life.in this day crypto give us a very good platform to earn the money.

Encryption has many benefits for those who know working with it, as it brings us more financial and knowledge profits as long as we work hard.  We have to beware of fraudsters who seek to steal our money.  Encryption has contributed to increasing the income of many people around the world, as it is one of the most ways to earn. If we work hard and with knowledge, I wish you success.

Yes crypto is very useful most especially during the lockdown because it provide opportunities to those who have knowledge of trading as well as those who register on this platform to make some money from home by working here which is a good opportunity into there life despite the pandemic crisis.

Yes dear friend you are very right that crypto is very helpful for all the members who work on this platform.i am a student and it is very helpful for me to fulfill my needs and i learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform.

Crypto is so helpful in our daily life. Because we can earn easily from crypto as well as learn from crypto at  the same time. This is very good platform which provides us many benefits. We have to get advantages from these benefits,as these benefits are very helpful. 

I would like to say that my friend CryptoTalk is a very good platform, it helps us in many ways, number one, it helps us financially, at number two, it has taught us a lot but here at number 3 we went new  ideas 

• +4 1

well in my opinions crypto is the best forum because we can gain knowledge and payments at the same forum.Crypto is the forum who give us many opportunities to earn or learn here.

On 6/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Mwangi said:

most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

It is the effect of covid-19 that made me to consider nearly the posting of comments of cryptotalk and when I start it i love it because of different people from different places that I mate posting all the time you login you meet posting or you can read postings of members increasing my knowledge

Yes, I agree with you, you are right . Crypto is the best platform that provided many facilities....First learning thren earning... When we come to this platform on the initial stage, we do not have much experience of how we will run on here, how to turn on the mode, but we learn by reading posts and reading comments of others, In this platform, our English becomes good because we know that our posts will be shared by other people, so we use good content and good wording.

• +1 1

Yeah very much. Crypto is very much helpful in many ways. We are able to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins and trading. Also this platform helps us to make a good amount of money on our own with little effort. And also we were able to improve our English language through the posts we made and read.

Of course, if my friend has been very useful to you as much as to me to generate income by trading cryptocurrencies, they have also been useful in the transactions I make to pay my friends for things and also to pay the cost of any item that I buy and Well, the good thing is that it is very fast and efficient since it is done very easily and transfers arrive very quickly, in short, cryptography is very useful.

• +1 1

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Yes dude according to.me crypto useful for the person who wants  to invest their time in informative things and want to get knowledge from their and also money from joining this platform people also.get to.know about bitcons and crytpo currencies and also from this currency we sent money to.our family.members or other inshort crypto is the best in.every manner

• +3 1

Yes my friend, Cryptotalk is really helpful for all members, because it has a lot of knowledge, you can get knowledge and money in this platform, take care and Good Luck my friend...

Of course it is very helpful because you can earn from it in a good way. And not only to earn, we also have a knowledge about it. Then try to do everything only after knowing the rules and regulations

welcome friends

yes of course 

crypto is usefull in aspect of knowlege 

you learn alot of other's ideas and there way of thinking 

we learn how to react on a topic and the response will be given 

for all this cryptocurriencies provides a platform to all of us

Yes my friend crypto was very helpful for me in this situation. Because in this lock down time we can't go out of home. And if we continue our daily work through crypto then we don't need to go out. As a result we are free from this virus. That's why crypto was helpful. 

Yes dear friend you are very right that crypto is very helpful for all the members who work on it and it is a very safe site to invest your money and to do work on crypto you can learn a lot of knowledge and can earn a lot of money from it.

Yeah man in my view the future is of crypto currency we can exchange money easily across-the-board to our family and friends. In this way it is beneficial.

Yes i think in lockdown there was enough time people had to do research about the crypto currencies to do work in this platform for. And in investment field a proper knowledge is required. 

• +3 1

Yes Cryptotalk is one of the best globally platform that always help it's workers in difficult times 

It is one of the best forum

Through which people learn so much about Cryptocurencies and trading and also people have learned tactics of trading and also people earn alot of profit 

If you will do usefull and helpfull working in this forum 

I am sure you will get good reward back 

Kindly follow rules and regulations

• +2 1