Was crypto helpful - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

We know that the world had a great crisis due to the covid-19. 

I think that crypto talk and cryptocurrency help a lot to this world to get out of these crisis. it give us a lot of handsome income through which we can support ourselves and transfer of money has become also very easy.

• +1 1

Yes crypto became more famous during this pandemic, and most of us use crypto while we're lockdown. However i don't think we can use xrp more, as we all know zec sue xrp and it's not going well. I think we'll have to use another crypto for sending money and for other things. I hope xrp can getaway with that.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is very helpful Because through this we also improve our knowledge too much and we get a chance to get a lot of information. We can earn not only information and knowledge but also money from it.when lockdown happened, a lot of people bought cryptocurrency before the lock down, and as many people bought cryptocurrency, within the lockdown, as soon as its rate was up, then people did sell immediately.Crypto Currency is also important because new time does not allow us to spend much of our time nor more of our hard work. 

• +4 1

Yes definitely crypto is helpful in such lockdwon days when world business is stopped.  Now crypto trading is best source of income.  Million of people are linked with crypto trading. 

• +2 1

Yes bro crypto is so helpful for the new and the old members crypto is only one forum where you can get information knowledge and share information to each other beside this u can earn and fulfill ur desires

Yes it very useful to everyone that involve in it. From crypto currency, you can become a millionaire or even billionaire. Once you out more effort and invest in big time then you can make your money easily with no problem. Right now am gain knowledge not only in crypto currency but from other areas of living.

Hey I am newbie. My friends told me about crypto currency..  in this difficult time they are earning a good amount of money through this forum. I think this is the good and helpfull for everyone. You can easily earn and learn also.

Yes absolutely crypto is very helpful for all of it's members.all the sites are very helpful if we understand them correctly.so personally I am too glad as a member of this useful site.

Yeah in my opinion it is very important for those people bthey are not working yet and also searching for the new jobs like student or fresh employees. It is also help full for those that do online working and investment.

Truly crypto to individuals who know to work at it is so advantage however you simply must be cautiously from 

Tricksters who need to take you my companion . I think when a major nation like USA or UK being trusted in Crypto so we will see another age for Crypto and Crypto is so amazing and celebrated.

Yes its true that crypto was helpful in lockdown and I thought crypto now also helpful for all people because this forum give us many knowledge and information and money crypto is best currency we use it many different ways 

Encryption will be useful in the future. I think that the service circle will expand as it becomes approved by most governments, where you can cover your expenses through cryptocurrency or send it to the family in order to meet household expenses.

• +2 1

From the nature and the look of things here I strongly believe crypto is a reliable and comfortable forum for everyone pertispeting  

By  Crypto Talk we  can earn a lot of money from this best platform ,because you neither have to work so hard nor will it take much time, so work on it, you will be able to earn a lot of money, this is my opinion. 

• +1 1

Surly crypto is very helpful for money and learning. Because wr learn mostly new words at this platform and also we discussed this new word. In this way, it is helpful for learning and pocket money. 

I think yes no doubt it is clear that crypto was helpful in the lock down it is clear no any hesitation here but the main thing is crypto price always going to people earn a lot of so I think it is very helpful and useful.

Crypto has achieved a wide range of acceptability and love. Most people were scared to move closer or to invest in crytpo at the very beginning but Alas! It has proved so helpful by giving people imaginary profits during the lock down. Even newbies found it so fast and good to use a as profit and source of earning

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 AM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Doing crypto is extremely useful as a wellspring of additional pay since it is advantageous and you can work for it even at home so. I made an initial phase in the crypto world on the grounds that needing a wellspring of additional pay so I'm here in crypto talk and I felt fortunate since there few destinations that can give you cash what's more it is an ideal showing ground for fledglings.

Yes mate, crypto is very helpful for the members and the newbies. Crypto can teach us how to make money online but there are also a struggle which help us to make our life better living. Thanks dear mate

Yes, absolutely brother, you are right that cryptotalk provides a lot of benefits for us. It is a very good platform and especially for students, students always gain knowledge and they can gain a lot of knowledge from here, can get knowledge about many new things and along with that they can earn And pay their fees.

• +1 2

This forum is really amazing and it is a primary option for all cryptocurrency users. It is helping a lot of newbies during pandemic for provide some money for themselves. They learn skills and acquire knowledge alongside with earning money in this platform.

• +1 1

Crypto is helpful during this lock down and when you are free having nothing to do ,so crypto will make you not to be lonely it can take away you negative thought also make you feel positive.

It is more important then my life because it has changed everything in my surrounding's and I feel crazy when I earn a lot of money from this forum and some other sites. It is really helpful for the teenager boys and girls.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Cryptocurrency is always very helpful to transfer or send your money from one country to another country very easily. Also cryptocurrency is providing platform where we can play games and earn money in BTC.

• +1 1

Yes, crypto was very helpful to every member in this platform, Because it gives people understanding and make their lives better,And crypto also give people knowledge which will be useful them in any website,And it helps people from many situation they found their self in ,crypto currency will guide them right.