Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Congratulations for achieving more than 300 reputation and this is achievement you have earned from for knowledge and I know it's very hard to get even 30 reputation. But I can read your hardwork.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good reputation without warnings will reflect on what member you are. It is good we have this feature so that others can appreciate us too. It is true that achieving your goals must have an appreciation for yourself. You should appreciate yourself first before you want to be appreciated. Trust yourself that you can make your own achievement to and be a better of yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/2/2020 at 9:44 AM, Dark_Sky said:

He really inspire me to work well and to have awards here too. 

Actually my dream achievement is to see my name in leaderboards someday that's why I'm working hard to achieve those kind of achievement. 

I will continue commenting and posting useful content for me to increase the possibility of that to happen. 

It's easy to reach the leaderboard if you work hard and you can get it with your serious work,just respect the rules and make friends not enemies and you will succeed

We should appreciate first ourselves before appreciating other people, you have to consider first yourself before anything else, if you want to be good here you have to motivate yourself.

On 7/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Pitepite said:

Congrats to you buddy, we should appreciate ourselves first before appreciating other people, we should believe first to ourselves before believing other people. It's important for us to become motivated to creating good and quality posts.

Yes mate, the one who only appreciate to ourselves is only ourselves too. We must learn how to appreciate simple things in ourself. And soon we will achieve big things. And share more knowledge about our experience to this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/15/2020 at 11:15 PM, Mwangi said:

That's true, its a jungle here and most of the time when it comes to reputation, its a way of telling you that you have done good, and so it's important to have yourself get the good tap on the back and love it

That's true, once you have received a reputation it means like you are doing a great job, they gave you a reputation because they appreciate your effort and they find it so useful. You deserve it for putting time and effort into your topics.

I do not think that obtaining positive reputation points with that difficulty in this forum requires only research, knowledge and participation, and the most important thing is the good formulation of the topic.
 And you will definitely get what you deserve from appreciation and reputation points.

• +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, Alimhana930 said:

I do not think that obtaining positive reputation points with that difficulty in this forum requires only research, knowledge and participation, and the most important thing is the good formulation of the topic.
 And you will definitely get what you deserve from appreciation and reputation points.

What do you mean by good formulation, what is it and how a topic with good formulation should look like?

On 7/5/2020 at 5:56 PM, Sachz said:

We should appreciate first ourselves before appreciating other people, you have to consider first yourself before anything else, if you want to be good here you have to motivate yourself.

Well, self confidence has to do something remarkable things in the crypto world in order to gain more benefits. If you believe in yourself or appreciate yourself, you might have the tracks according to your plan. Excessive fears before making trades is the key factor to prevent us from achieve something in the crypto world. 

No matter how less the appreciation is be always contempted because you will always see more but when you didn't appreciate the less you never appreciate the more of it.

Self motive is mostly used for appreciate your self.. it should be mostly used your self confidence and self love. So that's are also properly working for your self it should be used achieved more crypto. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Definitely you are right, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself. So if no one apprecited you, then you appreciate yourself. 

This is very cool, you must be happy because this means that you are an active member of the forum and the members are grateful for this, I hope that all members become just like you.

Your arrival to such a number indicates your effort and activity in the forum and we all have to take advantage of your words and see the extent of the effort that you put and put in the matter to achieve all these interactions and that this matter is a motivation for us regardless of the financial motivation that the managers put it by multiplying the amount by increasing the interactions on Today's topic,
Rather, I am motivated that we are achieving something good and progressing on the ground.

• +2 1

On 7/18/2020 at 8:37 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

No matter how less the appreciation is be always contempted because you will always see more but when you didn't appreciate the less you never appreciate the more of it.

I agree with your brother, and on the other hand, if you do not appreciate the less you get, then what follows you is greedy which is not good for business.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:53 AM, Lexfi said:

I also believe once you appreciate yourself even if in the little things it helps you to boost yourself to do more better. So here in this forum i focus more on making more useful and informative content also help other members to their concern and i believe by that i will gain more good rating and good reputation.

You're Right, it always start to ourselves if we want our dream to make it happen. What we are thinking becomes our reality, so if we think achieving a hundred of reputation here meaning we should create a good topics so other give us good reaction.

Congratulations @Raven for the reputation points that you have gained. Reputation is something very important and as you said it is necessary for us to appreciate ourselves and the reputation that we receive from other are a very good incentive and validation of this. I can see that your reputation is continuing to grow and this is just a testament to the usefulness of your posts and the quality of the content that you put in this forum. I wish you all the best in this forum and hope to see many more great posts from you. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@RavenYou have done a great job mate you deserve the reputations your working is going well although you have been suspended from posting. I hope you will be back soon.

Appreciate the little you have it gives you more courage and confidence on your journey to make dream future becomes reality, believe in yourself and never think of quitting surely you will make a surprise achievements.

Many many congratulations to you dear that's what you deserve that's the result of hard work and the help of others , the respect of others I really appreciate you for the great result im working hard just for that day to get a good day like you..

Thank you for the post and it is nice to see you are getting deserved reputation for your efforts and I hope I will manage to become as you and reach high reputation but first of all I have targets which are to learn about crypto, earn from trade and when I become expert to be of help to the rest of the forum as you are! 

On 6/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

I want to congratulate you on your achievement. And thanks for your advice. You are right also, if you will appreciate yourself first, you can create good contents and others will appreaciate all your efforts you've put on the content.

Congratulated for reach this number of reputation... Its prove that you are a good member in this forum who made good content which is useful to all member so they give you react.. Also in YOUR picture Showed you have won a day which is really respective for you.. Becuase only good contributor member in a forum get THIS achieved day              

• Useful or interesting 2

You get a large number of positive reputation, your activity guide and useful topics, I congratulate you

To reach a positive reputation, we must increase activity and provide useful content that attracts members

Additionally we must put the interaction objectively