Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

You boost your morale.  For that you have to appreciate your work  Praising yourself is more important than praising others.  But only we can do better in the forum.  Praise gives us the strength and motivation to do better than ever before.  This is important for us.

• +2 1

Yes my dear It is ideal to have numerous standing focuses. She figured out how to acquire the trust of numerous individuals, and this was not from a vacuum but rather through difficult work and the substance of the subjects she distributed. 

• +2 1

Of course, I agree with this point. Because, if we discourage ourselves, it is not possible to do good. So we must always be inspired. We must always make good comments. Because, as much as we can praise ourselves, towards our work. Interest will grow more.

• +2 1

Congratulation my friend for your reaching to this result, i hope you all the best in next steps, and thank you for advice. It is important for us became motivate to creating good and quality posts.    

• +2 1

you have made a decent theme If our standing increment we ought to value ourself. We realize that these getting reiterations is really our support to work with full commitment and mindfully

Congratulation Mate for your hard work. Hard work gives you a lot. Keep Working hard like this in future success leads you. Hope all of the members doing their job well. Support one another and told us about your success stories so we get motivated. Good Luck to all members.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, sugulalia said:

Congratulations to my friend for your achievement, and I hope that you will have more success and happiness. We all know how important credibility is, because reputation is boosting our trust, our morals, and our appetite for success.

Absolutely dear!

Indeed, every serious member will always aim and cries for maximum length of reputation as long as he/she is perseveringly doing the right obligations. Hence, the reaction of after obtaining such reputation is to appreciate your effort.

Self confidence is basis for success and obtaining good reputation.  I always happy to help this forum to become successful in the future.  Yiu can learn and earn money . Thanks for sharing this information.  

Yes,  the only way we can achieve more in what ever thing we are doing is to appreciate our self for the hard work we are doing,  because without self appreciation, we would not achieved more. 

Yes, you have a right when a person appreciates himself, then people will respect him and appreciate him and give him a good reputation. , because your good writing is the reason for your good reviews and not your friendship with people...

On 15/06/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

congratulation dear friend on your success no doubt motivation and self confidence is very much important to be successful in life and we should motivate ourselves by getting more opportunities in crypto talk.

Congratulations my dear colleague. I'm very happy to know that all your hard work was appreciated by others as well as the admins of the forum. Keep on doing the good job and share what you have learned in this forum.

• +2 1

Congratulations my friend, reaching 200 positive reputations is an achievement worth celebrating, and this is proof that you are doing a good job in the forum

Yeah, a simple appreciate is too much important for all of us. Without this we can never find a boost for doing our work. Always try to be happy when you do something. Happiness is the only target of all peoples in this world.

Hello my friend, I am new here and thank you for these beautiful words and I agree with you that the more a person appreciates himself, the more he seeks to gain more information, and this will affect him positively in the forum because he will share more valuable topics that benefit us all .

Congratulations.  your hard work has earned you with this award. This is an inspiration for all of us. Praising yourself is like having confidence in yourself which can also be called self-confidence. We have to work hard and be patient because it will happen one day.

• +1 1

Hello, it is true that doing things well and dedicating time and effort is good because it gives you good results, thank God I also try to do things well, it is good to set goals to achieve good results and keep you growing, it is also well said that you feel a nice satisfaction, to see that everything goes well and that the dedication is well paid.
Also something you mention is that it is good to appreciate yourself, as it is also necessary, so that we can have a personal taste for ourselves, or what we do, best regards.

Hello my friend and blessed. You have to reach 200 positive reputations, and this thing indicates how important the content you post and useful topics that distract members' attention and push them to give you a positive reputation. Hope we all get to this success in the future.

Yes, I agree with you. We have to trust ourselves that we can reach the highest professional stage on this platform and in working with the encryption process. I like your positive topic.

Yes my dear friend motivation from yourself is incredible thing. Once you done a thing then you will motivated from your self. And then you will be proud to your self. So always try to appreciate yourself.

I also have reached 50 reputation And it is Enough for me Because when I joined this forum I think I will not get any good reaction And now I have reached to this and I'm really very happy and I am working hard To learn and earn more..

Congratulations my buddy, it's far an brilliant element to acquire an amazing popularity, and that is your pleasure for reaching this stage due to the fact you probably did not get it without problems. You labored difficult, love and virtually to reach 2 hundred wonderful reputation.

Really you are we should appreciate ourselves and work hard for achievements like you. Your post will be helpful and motivate me for continue my hard working here. I will try to follow your advice and keep researching on cryptocurrencies. Thanks 

Yes dear that is good question to achievement in the crypto to become the best and to hard work and earn more and more crypto currency in this platforum. Thanks for reading my post. If

It's really important to remain motivated all the time to keep going good in any field so as crypto world also. Give yourself enough motivation and confidence as it'll help you to achieve your goals. Good Luck!