Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Well done well. This will motivate you to provide more good posts and important topics.
A positive reputation is very important in order to know the importance of the post and push the members to do their best.
I think you make a great post so you got this reputation.

• +1 1

Yes bro you are right.l.agree with you.

Thank you so much bro because you share such use full information with us.

I like this forum because people give such use full information with others.

Always remain be positive and motivate your self to get success.

Receiving good reputation makes us feel so good, it seems like we have created a good content which helps us received good reputation, it also motivates us to create good topic and post again. The number of reputation you have shows how good member you are.

I'm glad for your effort, friend, keep gaining or achieving a reputation, give him that you are going to go very far, good luck friend, and never give up, always continue to the end, even if you fall, because you learn from that and become stronger.

• +2 1

That's true,myself always feel encouraged to write more whenever i see my comments are helping others and i receive reputation for it , and normally anyone else would feel the same  , it 's our duty to keep the forum posts high quality and make sure othera benefit from it so appreciating ouraelves for what we do would always help to move ourselves forward to give more to the forum

• +2 1

This is evidence of your good work and your useful participation. Yes, we must appreciate ourselves and we must not give up, and we must continue to learn. Also, expert members must be appreciated and respected and thanked for the knowledge and experience they provide us. We must encourage new members who share good posts.

• +5 1

First of all congratulations brothers on your 200 reputation.  And of course i totally agree with you mate we should always appreciate ourselfs. You see Everything is depends in ourself. If i want to better than i have to do it by myself and with my self confidence.  And that self confidence grows by appreciate. So yes we should appreciate ourselfs. And Congrats to you again❤️.

• +1 1

Yeah reaching 200 reputations is not an easy one congrats for that amount very sure you will keep believing in yourself and put more hard work so let's all appreciate ourselves in whatever we do 

If we want to be successful we should learn to love and appreciate our self, we need to keep on believing on ourselves to produce good output. We should always be a positive thinker and confident because that will help us to be good at what we do. Also we should not listen to what other people will say to us, we should only listen to those who support us.

Congratulations my friend you Deserve that ,but also the appreciating should always be in the right place ,when we find good ,useful and helpful topic we will appreciate it .

• +1 1

I think you should also give yourself some rewards each time you get something or you achieve some goal it will help you grow faster and also will help you in growing more.

Congrats @Raven on receiving this reward. Indeed you are posting the quality content and i think your content is informative and helpful for the readers and learners. You received it because you deserve it. Everyone one rate a useful and unique post. Keep on posting like that hope you will receive the second reward soon. Every member can get it but he has to work hard for it.

Thanks friend to sharing this useful post and it is very important to get success . If no-one give  you good reputation no problem if you create useful and informative post you know about that .  Always appreciate to your self . Thanks for giving this important advice .

yes I  agree with you that appreciation is very much important you have to give appreciation to other persons and also you should appreciate yourself you if you did something good and appreciable then you should proud on it and do more hard work and keep your motivation high.

Yes i agree, appreciation results encouragement and motivational. So whenever you do the best work appreciate yourself . This appreciation encourage you to work more hard. 

Congratulations, if you are right we must first appreciate ourselves and our work and then others will value our effort and contribution in the forum

• +1 2

Thank you my dear for sharing with us amd congrats for your achievement. I think you can also write good content  for us. As a senior member you're so experienced on cryptotalk. forum. You could earn so much in crypto if you do hard work and keep appreciating yourself.

This is really a inspiring topic to every member of this forum. To achieve our goal, we must have faith in ourselves and appreciate ourselves. We must be hardworking and determined towards our work. At the end our hard work always gains appreciation just like good community reputation in cryptotalk. 

Congrats dear it is a good news that reveals that you work hard and your useful posts liked at this platform and readers give you positive reputation which can increase your confidence and you work with more patient. Good content liked every sector of life and people appreciate him. 

Really must appreciate yourself when you done well good . I'm newbie here but hoping for such day when I will be able go Appriciate my self although I appreciate my self on each and every post

I am happy for your name mate. Of course we need to appreciate ourself otherwise we won't be effective that much.Appreciateion is very important in the way of succes, getting good reactions is encourage us to create more useful posts and it's another important thing. When we see good topic we should give our reputation so they can appreciate themselves.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi mate, I congratulate you for reacing 200 reputations. Just keep on participating with good content and the rest will catch you faster. Giving positive reactions to other fellow community members is also a crucial thing to do for the sake of the reputation system. We should do that as much as possible so other members posts will be counted as useful posts and they will get paid.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I would want to say that appreciation is something of the mind. You have to begin to appreciate everytime and hour you spend on this forum for the purpose of acquiring more benefits. Just like the joy that is attached with doing other jobs, cryptotalk can also be done with a lot of free time when appreciation is involved. No time is a waste on this forum because we all are beneficiaries

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

First of all congratulations dude foe your achievement and then thank you very much dude for posting your achievement and motivating all other people on the forum. I dreamed it about that one day i also get this achievement and for this i would work very hard.

• +2 2

Congratulations and I see you won one day of making good rating that is so nice thanks a lot and its really important to work on that and its really important to work and grow some of this things that we are going with there is a lot of work to be done today and we can be always putting effort to this and that is really important good work is always appreciated.

• +1 1
  • +4 1