Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Best coin/investment plan to invest on Yobit Investbox💰

Hello everyone

Today I will share about my analysis at the best coin on yobit investbox.And the coin is USD.It is a safe coin to invest with a higher amount of interest

I know all of you guys know about this coin.And it seems the best one to invest to me.The reasons why i am saying it is best are:

You will get 3% profit of your total investment in every week.That means you will get a good percentage of profit in a quick time

You can invest from 10-2000 USD.So you can start with a little amount of capital.

No extra action is required for this coin.You will receive you total amount(Capital+3% interest) without doing any extra task.

✒One of the main fact is USD is one of the most popular coin(stable coin).That's why it is so many times better and safe than investing on the dead coins or under rated coins.

✒If you do a comparison between ETH and USD on invest box,i am sure USD will win.Because you will get only 0.1% interest on ETH and you must have minimum 1.7 ETH to invest and you will need to invest for 30 Days to get interest.

✒You will be able to make double of your invested money in just 6 months.

Suppose you got 1000$ and invested on USD.So you will get 30$ profit in every week and 120$+ in every month.And you will get 100% profit(1000$) after 6 month and your total money will be 2000$.

Now it depends on you that how much and how you will invest.The more you will invest,the more you will get profit.And compound investment is much profitable.

If you think any other coin is best then don't forget to share with us.

Screenshot_2020-06-14_030434.jpg

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 5

No doubt USD is good coin and it is very secure currency to invest but the problem is you will get your invested money back in 6 month.

Now i tell you one coin in which you double your money in just one month. And coin is water coin in which you will get 3% daily of your investment. For example if you invest 100$ of water then you will get 3$ of water daily. And no extra work is required for this profit. 

But the problem with this coin is that this coin is not trusted, secure and stable as USD. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

I was interested to invest in ETH but I have already chosen USD investment plan in Yobit exchange. There are other so many interesting investment plans too that we might choose if we can afford. I am also interested in 100 YODA investment plan.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I never tried to invest in yobit investbox but I think USD is a good to invest with. I will learn more about it so that I can try in other days.

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

That's great information thanks for sharing I was wondering which coin to invest in at yobit exchange but after seeing your post on USD coin investment that generates 3% weekly I think I'm going to try it out.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Thanks for giving this information in a brief way the explanation you have given that very beautiful everyone can understand it very quickly even it will help for the new beginners to get some knowledge about the investbox because everyone now days want to get some knowledge about investment and trading in cryptocurrency.

• +2 2

The yobit platform contains many good investment plans that we can use and for your plan it is very good because it depends on the dollar currency and that this currency is very safe
For me, I am investing through the water coin, where I can get good profits through this currency, but its problem is that it is not safe unlike the dollar currency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, this is completely true, it is a good analysis to invest in the Yobit, and that the US dollar currency is the best safe currency for investment with good profits at 3% per week, and without taking any daily action to get your profits, I will invest in the dollar in the Yobit at the earliest opportunity

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yobit giving really good opportunity to earn from yobit investbox. I guess only USD is best coin to invest in investbox, a month ago investbox was giving 1% daily interest but they changed that rules and now they giving 3% interest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you, this is a good investing plan. You will earn good amount of interest with your plan if you will have at least $100. This plan is very good because you will not risk your money to coins which can fall and lose their value any time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you very much for this information I did not know this investment plan in USD I will consider making an investment in this plan to get my long-term earnings 

Good topic. I have pending investment on USD, it is the best for me on Yobit investbox. And I am planning on investing on ETH later if I have 2x the minimum investment because I plan on trading it also on Yobit. Yobit investbox is cool and profitable if you make the best choice.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many successful investment plans in the YOBIT platform. Not only the dollar. For example, there is a YOMI currency. This currency is only for bitcoin. Its price is now 1 Satoshi. If you invest in it, it gives you 1% per day without doing anything.

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 1:36 AM, Jami273 said:

And the coin is USD

Have you invested in this? Investbox sents a message that there are not enough reserve funds for the first payments. What does this mean?

This is a good planning for investment. It is really profitable to invest in the yobit investment fund, but especially with the currency of the dollar. In order to achieve good profits through this investment, we must invest large amounts as I mentioned because the greater the volume of investment the greater the amount of profits.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:36 AM, Jami273 said:

Today I will share about my analysis at the best coin on yobit investbox.And the coin is USD.It is a safe coin to invest with a higher amount of interest

Sorry to say that but this investment is down for about a year, there is no coin for paying to the investors profit, if you try to invest some coins you will relies that the usd investment plain is off, i tried it when i join this forum in 2019 try it and you will see what it says to you.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Jin12321 said:

Well thank you for sharing. I didn't know about this. But actually I got some dice and I use invest box to generate some more dice. And the best thing is that , the trading will start after 40 days. Lets see what will be the price.

I do not get this point at all, which coin are you talking about? Is it dice token?

Investbox is good for coins like You token, Yoda but if Yoda, you need to completely analyse it before investing. Even all coins invested should be first we analysed. 

On 6/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, BTC Future said:

Have you invested in this? Investbox sents a message that there are not enough reserve funds for the first payments. What does this mean?

@BTC Future yes i did.And the reason they showed you that message is your entered total investment amount wasn't available in your wallet.One example can make it clear:

Suppose you have entered 100$ in the box of your total investment amount.But in you wallet your have only 80$(less than your entered amount).At that moment the investbox will show you an error by saying that you don't have enough funds like you said.

Hope you got it well.

Edited by Jami273

Investment box has very attractive investments plans but these plans have some strict action required before investing into this box just like dice playing and trade volume in btc or any other pair which one asked the term in plans. 

I agree with you usd is known all over the world and it has a little bit high value in comparison to our country and its reliable well you just mentioned 3% profit thats a good news for all of us now everyone will invest on usd and thanks for sharing this information this is very useful post 

• +2 2

your calculations is really well , if I have 1K USD  then I will select trading instead of investment . I think investbox is really a crazy platform for earn a good amount of money without too much effort ( for newbies ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't have good knowledge about the investment box but for most of the time I have only heard about this USD coin and I have never invested in it. But I am going into invest in this USD coin.

I would love that option..but USD invesbox is down for a good time.. too bad

• -5 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit investment is really trustworthy and also profitable. I have been on Yobit not for a long time. But by researching about it's investment and daily or weekly based profits I got to know that it is really amazing. People are also very happy to work with this platform. Everyone has given good reviews about the daily or monthly percentage (%) investment. So it is wise to invest here safely. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is really cool, are you investing this way?
I prefer trading in cryptocurrencies because in my view they are more profitable than investing.
You can double your balance by more than 50% if you can enter successful deals.