Money back help for yobit platform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

Money back help for yobit platform

Hello my friends, I need help, please. Today I sent some Ethereum coins to the wrong address, but I think that this address is not present in the servers and addresses of the currency, and for this reason I see that the withdrawal request is pending for several hours, so is there a way I can undo a request Withdrawal and refund to the platform

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

In my opinion, if you send Etherium coins to the wrong address, you will not get them back and if they are sent to the wrong address, you will not get them.  You can ask for help in the support inbox of the wallet, although it is not possible to get it, but you can ask for help as a last resort.  When transferring coins at any time, look carefully and correctly and send them to the addresses.

Yes, unfortunately I have sent a wrong address, but this address does not exist and until this time the process is pending and no money has been sent and I cannot undo the withdrawal process

I am sorry for what really happened to you, my friend, and I hope that you will get the money back that you sent to the wrong address as soon as possible. Try to contact the support team for the Yobit platform as soon as possible and ask them to stop the transmission process immediately and I think they will find the appropriate solution to your problem.

Well on your case you simply can not get your funds back unless you are able to cancel the withdrawal request.

Unless someone generates your address and then you will lose 100% your money.

But you can still try to contact support and tell them to cancel such transaction fast as they can, else you will lose it without a doubt =/

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Sorry to hear that bro but your first step should be cancelling the transaction as soon as possible . If that transaction didn't take place then you will get your money back though it will take sometime to get to that address 

As much as i know, now it is very hard to recover your fund. But i will suggest you to contact with support team. They can help you better in this matter. 

Here is yobit official telegram chat group link. You can ask from admins about your problem.

t.me/yobichaten

Sorry for this friend, there is no any way that you can recover a lost transaction. This is the only hard challenge in the crypto world, many people are suffer because of this and we don't know if there can be a way to solve it maybe in the future.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Yes, unfortunately I have sent a wrong address, but this address does not exist and until this time the process is pending and no money has been sent and I cannot undo the withdrawal process

Since the transaction is still pending, I recommend trying to send it again with the same amounts if possible, and use higher fees. Like, if you used 10 gwei, try with 30 gwei. But if you withdrawn from an exchange I don't think that they can help you with that. I might be late though, as I just saw you posted this hours ago.

Edited by BTC Future

@Brand1It is not quite clear ! Were you trying to send money from Yobit exchange or from any ethereum wallet to Yobit exchange ? You have told money back for Yobit exchange in title so I supposed you were trying to withdraw money from Yobit exchange. In the case of outgoing transactions, I do not think Yobit exchange helps you so in this case , you have following options available :-

• Check that address on etherscan if it is existed with some genuine transactions 
  • If you can not find any information about that address with incomplete length like missing some numbers or letters from that address, you have still a hope wait for transactions to be cancelled from ethereum network.It may take quite long time because there will be thousands of pending transactions. 
  • +5 2

As i know if they transfer your ethereum payment to the address then it is impossible to get it back but as you say the process is showing pending maybe there is a chance for recovery and I want to add for the new beginners this is the live example if you are not careful about the address then you have to face the consequences

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Brand1It is not quite clear ! Were you trying to send money from Yobit exchange or from any ethereum wallet to Yobit exchange ? You have told money back for Yobit exchange in title so I supposed you were trying to withdraw money from Yobit exchange. In the case of outgoing transactions, I do not think Yobit exchange helps you so in this case , you have following options available :-

• Check that address on etherscan if it is existed with some genuine transactions 
  • If you can not find any information about that address with incomplete length like missing some numbers or letters from that address, you have still a hope wait for transactions to be cancelled from ethereum network.It may take quite long time because there will be thousands of pending transactions. 

Yes, my friend, I was trying to transfer currencies from the yobit platform to an external wallet, but I erred in writing the address and searched for this address and it was found to me that it is never present in the ethereum network in addition to that the withdrawal process is still pending inside the platform and I hope that the money will be retrieved soon

@Whited35

• Useful or interesting 1

It's really unfortunate that it happened. Now you can't do anything. I always sent the money. Don't be sad, my friend. We all only learn from his experience. Try to inform the technical team of the yobit platform. Maybe they can help you.

It's nearly impossible to get back your ethereum coin mate because once I have also faced this problem and I haven't received my coins till now. It's useless to contact with the support team because they can't help you out. That's why it's important to double check the address before sending your coins.

• +1 1

The best thing you may have to do is contacting the support team! But I think at the end your coins will back to you if the address is wrong! But I think you have to contact them as fast as you can because you may lose your coin! 

Unfortunately my friend you cannot recover this money again but maybe if the request continues for a long time and is pending you may be able to recover it because I m not sure of that because I know that if the request is sent it cannot be undone again

22 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Yes, my friend, I was trying to transfer currencies from the yobit platform to an external wallet, but I erred in writing the address and searched for this address and it was found to me that it is never present in the ethereum network in addition to that the withdrawal process is still pending inside the platform and I hope that the money will be retrieved soon

@Whited35

@Brand1Sorry for being quite late but I am eagerly waiting to listen good news from you whether your ETH amounts refunded or not. If address is not listed, even miners select your transaction to mine, it will fail the operations. I have already the same case with Litecoin transaction on Yobit exchange, I wrongly plotted incomplete address, later I noticed transaction was cancelled and LTC amount was refunded 😊 Hope the best for you mate. 

19 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Brand1Sorry for being quite late but I am eagerly waiting to listen good news from you whether your ETH amounts refunded or not. If address is not listed, even miners select your transaction to mine, it will fail the operations. I have already the same case with Litecoin transaction on Yobit exchange, I wrongly plotted incomplete address, later I noticed transaction was cancelled and LTC amount was refunded 😊 Hope the best for you mate. 

Two days have passed, my friend, and the withdrawal process is still being processed due to a lack of address. Can you tell me how long your transaction took until it was canceled

@Whited35

35 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

Two days have passed, my friend, and the withdrawal process is still being processed due to a lack of address. Can you tell me how long your transaction took until it was canceled

@Whited35

@Brand1So sad to hear 😒! Well, it was Litecoin not Ethereum. My transaction was cancelled almost after 3 hours and LTC balance was refunded. I still want to ask you, can you find that address in Ethereum network? Kindly count the length of numbers and letters in that wallet address. If that wallet is not existed, you absolutely should not take worry because there should be valid wallet address in order for a successful transactions on Etherem blockchain. 

Edited by Whited35

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Brand1So sad to hear 😒! Well, it was Litecoin not Ethereum. My transaction was cancelled almost after 3 hours and LTC balance was refunded. I still want to ask you, can you find that address in Ethereum network? Kindly count the length of numbers and numbers in that wallet address. If that wallet is not existed, you absolutely should not take worry because there should be valid wallet address in order for a successful transactions on Etherem blockchain. 

I am very happy for you because you were able to get your money back. As for the title of my portfolio, it is not located within the Ethereum system and I have verified the address and I hope that my money will be returned as soon as possible Thank you for helping my friend

@Whited35

Edited by Brand1

I am very sad for you I see that it is difficult for you to recover your currencies if they were sent to another person’s address, but if the sending process is still being processed due to the lack of the address to which the currencies were sent, I am sure that your money will be returned, so you must be Be patient and wait and advise you to contact the platform support team and hope you are more careful next time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow thats amazing, you are so lucky and that is really important when you have a good idea and the withdrawal happens that your money can not be accidentally be sent to the wrong address so its important to have this kind but you could have been so unlucky when it could have gone to the wrong address so important and count yourself lucky 

Well i suggest you to cancel the transaction first otherwise your money will be gone to wrong address . Transaction will take some time within this period cancel your transaction and you will get your money back or you can ask the experts who have more knowledge about this problem  

Edited by Gooooku

5 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I am very happy for you because you were able to get your money back. As for the title of my portfolio, it is not located within the Ethereum system and I have verified the address and I hope that my money will be returned as soon as possible Thank you for helping my friend

@Whited35

@Brand1Glad to hear you still have positive hopes. At the end, I expect you to learn some valuable lessons from this mistakes. This is our life, we learn from mistakes to improve our skills to get the best possible goals. Thanking You mate 😊

On 6/13/2020 at 4:50 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello my friends, I need help, please. Today I sent some Ethereum coins to the wrong address, but I think that this address is not present in the servers and addresses of the currency, and for this reason I see that the withdrawal request is pending for several hours, so is there a way I can undo a request Withdrawal and refund to the platform

No my friend. Once the transaction has been confirmed by you, you cannot undo it no matter what. You should say goodbye to that Ethereum money. 

On 6/13/2020 at 4:50 PM, Brand1 said:

I'm sorry for your loss, but there is nothing that can be done to return your money back. That is the downside about crypto currencies transactions..