Daily tournaments on the Nominex exchange demo account. Top 5 winners get real money every day - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Daily tournaments on the Nominex exchange demo account. Top 5 winners get real money every day

unnamed%20.jpg

(topic translated from my topic in the Russian-language forum thread)

Hola, cryptans! I bring to your attention cool information for traders and for those who want to learn how to trade, but are afraid to lose their deposit. I came across the Nominex exchange, which offers several attractive and unique features that are not available on other exchanges. Among them is risk-free trading with real money for the winners. Full exchange overview here.

HOW IT WORKS?

Trading tournaments are held EVERY day for 24 hours, starting from 00:00 UTC to 00:00 UTC the next day. The results of each tournament are separated from each other. The daily trading volume of each trader is calculated to select 5 winners EVERY day.

Prize pool and bonuses

Every day the total prize pool is $2 200 

1st place - 1,000 USDT
2nd place - 600 USDT
3rd place - 300 USDT
4th place - 200 USDT
 5th place - 100 USDT

Terms & Conditions:

1. Each participant receives 10,000 virtual US dollars into his demo account at the beginning of each round of the tournament.

2. Among users with the greatest balance at the end of the tournament, 5 people are declared winners

3. The higher your profit, the higher your rating in the leaderboard and the higher your prize.

4. The prize is real: you will receive real USDT in your real (non-demo) trading account.

5. You cannot withdraw prize money, but you can trade it for 7 days and then save a profit.

6. You have 7 days to earn profit by trading prize money. After that, the prize will be returned to the exchange, but you will save all your profits for these 7 days.

For example: you took the first place and received 1000 USDT of prize money, after trading in 7 days you have 1200 USDT on your prize balance - you can withdraw 200 USDT, and 1000 USDT is returned to the exchange.

7. Do not let your balance decrease by more than 20%. If this happens, Nominex will immediately return the prize money.

8. Your prize is also refundable if no trading activity has been registered on your trading account within 48 hours.

FAQ

Do I need to make a deposit to participate in trading tournaments?
No, it doesn `t need. You automatically receive 10,000 USDT in a demo account for each new tournament. Trade only on DEMO accounts.

Prize, is this really real USDT?
Yes, winners actually receive real USDT on their real exchange balances.

Can I pick up my prize immediately?
Since tournaments are held on DEMO accounts, you need to confirm your trading skills on a live account. This means that you will receive your prize for 7 days as a trust asset.

How can I convert this for private use?
After the end of the trust period, any profit (income from the trust) that you receive with the prize fund is entirely yours.

How is profit calculated?
When a prize becomes a trust asset, all payments are made in USDT equivalents.

Can I withdraw profit before the end of the confidence period?
No, this is possible only after 7 days and the process is automated.

Is there a limit on the number of tournaments available for participation?
You can participate every day. No restrictions or limitations.

What happens if I win another prize?
If you already have prize assets, the amount of prizes is added up and the trust period is extended for another 7 days.

Is the prize credited to my personal account and can it be “pulled” into my personal assets?
No, the prize is credited to a special balance created for trust management.

Can I trade simultaneously using my personal assets and trust assets?
Yes, balances vary for your personal assets and trust assets.

Do I have responsibility for trust assets?
No, you do not bear any financial responsibility for trust assets. All expenses are paid by the exchange. In the end, you are interested in making a profit.

In general, what I think about it, if anyone is interested. The exchange came up with cool conditions for:

1. Already successful traders - the opportunity to test the exchange without a deposit, get prize money and earn real money on it, which can be withdrawn. And this should not be difficult, if you won a prize in the demo, then obviously everything is fine with trading with you;

2. For beginners, like me - the opportunity to at least learn how to trade, develop your own strategy. And there and get into the 5 leaders and get prize money.

Nominex | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | VK | White Paper

All profit!

Useful links:
Profit up to 9% per annum in BTC, 6% in USDT
Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback
The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8-1.png 1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8

Edited by BITC0IN
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

This detailed explanation explains that it is encouraging to join this tournament, book my place and start a pilot course, but it will need pre-preparations, and what caught my attention is that they do not request deposit as a prerequisite.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, magd said:

This detailed explanation explains that it is encouraging to join this tournament, book my place and start a pilot course, but it will need pre-preparations, and what caught my attention is that they do not request deposit as a prerequisite.

Moreover, if during the free tournament you enter the 5 leaders, you will receive real USDT.  That is, the exchange pays you to trade on it.  And this is awesome.  Also in the Bounty, you can earn several dozen NMX tokens.

• +2 1

I heard about this exchange here,  on the forum, and I thought that it`s another usual exchange which after launching has low volumes and only few trading pairs, but now I see that exchange owners really want to develop this project to make it number 1 

43 minutes ago, nykas said:

I heard about this exchange here,  on the forum, and I thought that it`s another usual exchange which after launching has low volumes and only few trading pairs, but now I see that exchange owners really want to develop this project to make it number 1 

Only time will tell what will happen.  I also hope that the exchange will be very popular, which will be displayed on the rate of its token.  I already have 110 NMX and I will sell them at the rate of $ 10 per token 😎

Such a great topic.  

I must say Nominex is a very good exchange with a lot of opportunities to earn crypto. I have been taking part in the trading competition for about 3 weeks now, I haven't been lucky enough to win, seems I am competing with professionals like you 😄; I am not worried, I just know I have to do more and better. It is interesting and a good avenue for inexperienced traders to try a risk free trading to help them develop. I don't know if the bounty is still on but I'm planning on joining.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Such a great topic.  

I must say Nominex is a very good exchange with a lot of opportunities to earn crypto. I have been taking part in the trading competition for about 3 weeks now, I haven't been lucky enough to win, seems I am competing with professionals like you 😄; I am not worried, I just know I have to do more and better. It is interesting and a good avenue for inexperienced traders to try a risk free trading to help them develop. I don't know if the bounty is still on but I'm planning on joining.

If I were a professional trader, I would take prizes every day.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.  I am an amateur in this matter.  But even I was able to take prizes 6 times.  Once even 4th place

7 days seems like such a short window to work with the USDT winnings, but at least the NMX I've won will be mine to keep and exchange once trading opens next year.  

The fun thing about these competitions is that I'm learning different techniques (or finding out what doesn't work well for me).  I don't think I'd use all of these same techniques with real money, but it's a good chance to learn.

33 minutes ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

7 days seems like such a short window to work with the USDT winnings, but at least the NMX I've won will be mine to keep and exchange once trading opens next year.  

The fun thing about these competitions is that I'm learning different techniques (or finding out what doesn't work well for me).  I don't think I'd use all of these same techniques with real money, but it's a good chance to learn.

Trading training section will appear on the exchange soon. And it will be in the form of video lessons. I am looking forward to this kind of training because I cannot trade. Hopefully, I will begin to study this direction more deeply and start making money on this)

On 7/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, BITC0IN said:

I took the 8th place yesterday and got 30 NMX tokens!  Cool, this is the second time I get into the top 30 winners 😎

I got lucky too

image.png.1588393cea39636513e1fc0c1893937c.pngimage.png.e156c6743c7d2ac23a54884a0d98f691.png

This current signature campaign is so profitable though, i've already made a lot in nmx compared to time spend in tournaments.

Edited by rekter
wording
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

These tournaments are so help full to learn and get  in the tournament to other crypto traders any this give us power to make trades for win the game not for profits .

You are not right. In these tournaments, you can make a profit and 30 winners get it every day. Five of these winners receive USDT on their balances and have 7 days to trade with this money. All that you sell is yours and do what you want

On 9/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, rekter said:

This current signature campaign is so profitable though, i've already made a lot in nmx compared to time spend in tournaments

Yeah. I received a total of 800NMX through the campaign alone; I am currently targeting having up to 1000 NMX token before trading begins. 

Now I want to ask, when trading begins, will the initial price of the token be around 1USDT or 1.3USDT since it already passed Jan 2021?

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. I received a total of 800NMX through the campaign alone; I am currently targeting having up to 1000 NMX token before trading begins. 

Now I want to ask, when trading begins, will the initial price of the token be around 1USDT or 1.3USDT since it already passed Jan 2021?

I have already received 1920 NMX. Bragging 😎 NMX token trading will start in April 2021. The starting price for trading will be $ 1.3

1 hour ago, BITC0IN said:

I have already received 1920 NMX. Bragging 😎 NMX token trading will start in April 2021. The starting price for trading will be $ 1.3

Wow. That's cool profit; at the end you might be going for a Lambo 😁. If I can manage up to 1000 NMX; that's the benchmark, I won't mind more 😋. And once trading starts, I am planning to sell more than half. My plan.

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Wow. That's cool profit; at the end you might be going for a Lambo 😁. If I can manage up to 1000 NMX; that's the benchmark, I won't mind more 😋. And once trading starts, I am planning to sell more than half. My plan.

Well, not enough for a lamba, of course. except for BMW X6)) I also plan to sell at least half of it right at the start of trading, and then, when the token rate drops below, I will buy a lot of tokens and will already hold them :classic_cool:

You can do without any initial investment. There are airdrops that give away free cryptocurrency and tokens. You can start with them, earn a little and invest the money already earned

On 06.10.2020 at 22:24, AlexBerkut said:

You can do without any initial investment. There are airdrops that give away free cryptocurrency and tokens. You can start with them, earn a little and invest the money already earned

No initial investment is needed here. Did you read the topic for sure? Judging by the fact that you write that topic you have not read at all. Tournaments are held here on a demo account, which means that no investment is needed from you. If you get into the top 30 winners, then the exchange pays you 😎

Is this tournament still going, I like to participate in trading tournaments especially that the balance is hypothetical and not real, meaning that I have nothing to lose and this is really a real opportunity to increase the trading experience and maybe win any prize.

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Is this tournament still going, I like to participate in trading tournaments especially that the balance is hypothetical and not real, meaning that I have nothing to lose and this is really a real opportunity to increase the trading experience and maybe win any prize.

Yes, the tournaments are still going on. And there are 2 types of them: on a demo account and for real money. In both tournaments you can win real money. Good luck! 💪

so there is everyday 5 winner with the prize ? if its like that i think it suits me and im gonna try it ,

ps : little disappointed because i didnt see this topic before today 

The Nominex have given bounty before and now providing more opportunity to people to earn more NMX coins. Their is weekly tournament going on at exchange ans the habe risen the rewards now the max price is 2000 USDT. They are constantly working and expecting big update in January 2021.Their for trading with free funds is good way without investment. If you join their exchange and apply for funds they also hive you 50$ for trading and also the real investment have more chances of winning. 

I have come across many of these contests that promise their participants to give them certain amounts of money, some of them were honest and actually gave the money, and some of them escaped after making many people enter his site and participate in the competition hoping to win. Is this competition reliable?

• +2 1