Coinbase is exploring to include another 18 Tokens - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Coinbase is exploring to include another 18 Tokens

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Honestly i feel jealous when i read any coinbase article, i really like coinbase exchange and wallet. Unfortunately i can only send and receive money in coinbase, but i can't trade my coins!

@Calvinpriva Which one are you talking about brother, Coinbase pro, Coinbase.com, or Coinbase Wallet app 😜?You can still swap currencies on Coinbase.com. They are allowing more tokens on the platform, which is itself an excellent step. Another great news for you, Blockchain wallet has just added OGN(My favorite token). 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Coinbase I think is the number one and they do a real job with very good vision, when they add a such coin or token are sure about it is with bright future, is possible Coinbase is not like Binance or other with a lot of coin, but Coinbase use just the best coin and not dead coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Which one are you talking about brother, Coinbase pro, Coinbase.com, or Coinbase Wallet app 😜?You can still swap currencies on Coinbase.com. They are allowing more tokens on the platform, which is itself an excellent step. Another great news for you, Blockchain wallet has just added OGN(My favorite token). 

Am talking about coinbase.com, brother @Whited35 coinbase pro it's not even allow me to create an account 😐! I never trade OGN tokens 😂 but it's a good token and that's why is your favorite token, i must check it. I like blockchain because i can do all things there.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

10 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Am talking about coinbase.com, brother @Whited35 coinbase pro it's not even allow me to create an account 😐! I never trade OGN tokens 😂 but it's a good token and that's why is your favorite token, i must check it. I like blockchain because i can do all things there.

@Calvinpriva Sometime blockchain offers some excellent airdrop. Last time, I managed to free XLM as the rewards. Coinbase does the same but rewards are not available for all countries.I have OGN holding and market is already gone mad for OGN after its listing on Blockchain 😂

• +4 1

I want the coinbase to add TWT token so that we can invest in that token, that token is very good to make the investment, it will go much higher in future as a long term coin.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:17 PM, Enola Holms said:

I want the coinbase to add TWT token so that we can invest in that token, that token is very good to make the investment, it will go much higher in future as a long term coin.

@Enola Holms Maybe, Coinbase does not list Utility tokens from Trust wallet i.e. TWT which has the separate purpose of creation. Coinbase chooses the best currency which has an excellent potential and so many real life use cases. 

This will be good, if it has been been done already, there will be more tokens to trade on binance, I checked about their coin pairs, they have many coin pairs, and adding 18 more will be good but they should not be shit coins. 

6 hours ago, DAnet777 said:

Strongly agree with you, this currency is among the best in the market, especially in daily trading, and a professional trader will make good profits from it.

Some tokens are utterly new and they are not in this existence for trading but it is looking like Coinbase is already trying to inspire them by choosing them to list on the platform if possible. 

3 hours ago, Emon8520 said:

I don't know the details about this but I have heard

No problem, if you do not know more about this, you still have chances to explore more about it by using the search engines 😉

Of course, this is a procedure that must be done on any platform that respects its work because there are many people who try to introduce fraudulent currencies that have no value and the aim of them is to steal people and defraud him. I hope that all platforms do this procedure in order to avoid fraud

As a Digybite holder myself, I think it'd be great if Coinbase finally list this token, as the price may go up, as sit happened when Binance and dozens of other exchanges listed this token.

• +1 1

coinbase is my favorite wallet for everyday exchanges. It's great that they try to have so many coins that they can easily exchange.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Jromz said:

As a Digybite holder myself, I think it'd be great if Coinbase finally list this token, as the price may go up, as sit happened when Binance and dozens of other exchanges listed this token.

Digibite or DigiByte(DGB) I have never tried to hold DigiByte. It follows PoW and it is unique coin as it is one of the oldest coin in the crypto world. I am thinking about to add in my investment portfolio once it get listed on Coinbase. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, DAnet777 said:

Strongly agree with you, this currency is among the best in the market, especially in daily trading, and a professional trader will make good profits from it.

Some tokens are still about to come in existence but anyway the most of the tokens that you see in Coinbase's custody are the best and highly preferable tokens. I might more than happy if I see them all on the Coinbase in the near future. 

• +2 1

I only use the coinbase Wallet but never the coinbase exchange because it's not supported in my country, for the to add the coinbase allow many coins in her exchange I remember when he listed the x0 coin the price go higher, it's not easy for alt coins  to be listed there you need to have a big community and a high volume to assure the trading 

• +2 2

19 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I only use the coinbase Wallet but never the coinbase exchange because it's not supported in my country, for the to add the coinbase allow many coins in her exchange.

Maybe coinbase reviews everything. At least pump and dump tokens will not be there. They consume more time to verify the tokens before listing them into their platform. I never heard before, coinbase.com has restricted some countries !! 

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Maybe coinbase reviews everything. At least pump and dump tokens will not be there. They consume more time to verify the tokens before listing them into their platform. I never heard before, coinbase.com has restricted some countries !! 

The coinbase Wallet is available for all countries except for some features, the exchange is restricted in many countries if you are our of us and Europe you can't use it at all 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

The coinbase Wallet is available for all countries except for some features, the exchange is restricted in many countries if you are our of us and Europe you can't use it at all 

As far as I know, no European countries are restricted, are they ? Maybe, your government has issued one sided ban to access services from Coinbase or Coinbase has itself issued a ban due to some reasons but anyway, you can still use Coinbase wallet. 

• +1 1

Coinbase has proven itself to be a leading player when it comes to exchanges and these initiatives will only add to their already established portfolio!!! 

On 6/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, Whited35 said:

We all know, Coinbase prefers strict verification process to list any assets on their exchange platform. According to their recent announcement, they are exploring to adopt an additional 18 tokens including considering tokens that are not yet launched.There is no exact date for listing as they need significant technical and compliance review and some of their decisions will get affected due to regulatory approval in some jurisdictions.

Anyway, here are 18 tokens that coinbase is reviewing. List includes something hot like OGN, DigiByte, and Synthetix

Aave, Aragon, Arweave, Bancor, COMP, DigiByte, Horizen, Livepeer, NuCypher, Numeraire, KEEP Network, Origin Protocol, Ren, Render Token, Siacoin(not Siafunds) ,SKALE Network, Synthetix, and VeChain.

Photo: Coinbase

Reference:-

@Whited35 It's good to know that Coinbase is adding further more tokens/coins in their official wallet. By the time I am reading this article, I think Coinbase has already integrated these coins/tokens in their wallet. The most significant thing that I loved about Coinbase is its internal transfers i.e. (coinbase to coinbase) is free and instant. I find coinbase secure and most trust worthy to keep my cryptocurrency funds.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As far as I know, no European countries are restricted, are they ? Maybe, your government has issued one sided ban to access services from Coinbase or Coinbase has itself issued a ban due to some reasons but anyway, you can still use Coinbase wallet. 

No European not restricted it's open for them,about me I live on Morocco and when I want to use the coinbase exchange they told me sorry about you your country it's not supported yet keep up to date and we will know you when it's possible for you,That's mean the exchange not support many countries 

• +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 3:10 AM, scorpiali said:

No European not restricted it's open for them,about me I live on Morocco and when I want to use the coinbase exchange they told me sorry about you your country it's not supported yet keep up to date and we will know you when it's possible for you,That's mean the exchange not support many countries 

@scorpiali Oh sorry to hear about this brother. So does Blockchain wallet support your country if so ? It could be the best alternative for you as it has the similar services for your satisfaction. I really do not know the reason why Coinbase has not supported your country yet ! 

The competition is super fierce, in the crypto world and the more breadth you have on your platform you can dominate the influx of customers. I find it interesting that among the list this horizen I think that until today they continue to give it in a faucet.

I am really happy that some of those currencies are already at Coinbase if you check it right now.

Was waiting for long time when that information was announced to the public and many investors were willing to start using Coinbase for future services of their own.

That means that those tokens were already being watched for a good profit from investing and trading at same time.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/24/2020 at 1:20 PM, Muhaiman12 said:

All of these currencies are new and no longer all platforms have included them, so Coinbase should be cautious and check these currencies because the presence of any fraudulent fake foreign money on this popular platform will negatively affect its reputation amongst traders

Most of the tokens are new. Tokens like OGN,LPT are already here over the past few years. Some tokens are not into crypto market yet but Coinabse is attempting to support them include on their platform to give better user experiences. 

This is a good step that Coinbase takes to maintain the confidentiality of traders' information and also to preserve their money, and it took this idea from the Binance platform, but this is not a bad thing. Learning from competitors rather than harming them is an ethical fundamental in any field.

• +1 1