How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️ - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️

This really great information. I once tried it too and it really works out well. For those who wants to get into investment please try to know the current market price of the coin you are investing into before investment, to avoid losing your money.

Note: I tried to enter the bot, but I think it does not work anymore, at the same time there are some applications on the phone that allow you to get notifications at any price you want regarding currencies like : Binance app , Tabtrader.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/12/2020 at 6:54 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think many people who are working in trading asking themselves how can we get alerted about the coin price if it's increased or decreased?

Whales tracker not 🐳 

https://t.me/WhaleTracker_Bot

with this, you can choose any price of coin that you want to get alerted when the price of the coin reached it!

How does it work?

Here's an example! 

/alert btsbtc 0.00000240

You just have to choose the currency and the price!

I wish that I could help you to get alerted about the price you want 🤩

Unfortunately, the bot no longer works ... even though it was very useful to me in order to alert me about cryptocurrency prices!
Because at the same time it alerts me on laptop and mobile!
Is there anyone here who knows another bot on the Telegram and alerts us about cryptocurrency prices?

• +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ridam said:

This bot was working well last time I did checked and now there seems some problems with the server. As the bot has stopped responding so anyone reading this should find a another way for getting alert. I have added screenshot where the bot is unresponsive.

Screenshot_2020-10-29-16-47-31-825_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

This is really the best bot for me and most of the traders i guess! but it doesn't work since many weeks unfortunately.. if you know another bots share them with us please! i tried to use many sites but most of them require money and i need something free.. also the alerting system on binance and coinmarketcap is good but i prefer to use telegram because i spend most of my time on my laptop and it's hard a bit to use binance app all the times..

• +5 1

There are some exchanges that have such features. You can set a price alert at a price that you want and when the price hits your target you will be alerted. It is a cool feature that you wi find helpful it as for day traders like us we will make good income.

There are many ways to find out the price you want.  You can use wire.  Moreover, you can be alert about this by searching through various social media....Again, many exchanges have many features that you can be wary of...

This is very nice and I must say it's really a good method to check on price we actually want, and this would really be helpful because most time we want to get notified on prices and this would be helpful.

Edited by Ndayebo8

Most exchanges and chart websites offer alerts and I'm using sometimes too but maybe setting alerts in multiple assets would be great too so we won't miss a good breakout and not buy. I would love to find an app that will be working to prices and read this one isn't working anymore so I'll be waiting for another to appear.

currency will reach a price in concrete, so you would be targeting a particular price and might forget it

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:54 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think many people who are working in trading asking themselves how can we get alerted about the coin price if it's increased or decreased?

Whales tracker not 🐳 

https://t.me/WhaleTracker_Bot

with this, you can choose any price of coin that you want to get alerted when the price of the coin reached it!

How does it work?

Here's an example! 

/alert btsbtc 0.00000240

You just have to choose the currency and the price!

I wish that I could help you to get alerted about the price you want 🤩

Dear thank you so much for this information and it is really very useful but I am not using any website to check the prices of the coin because I am checking it regularly after an hour or so it is not difficult for me but sometime if the price increased for just some minutes then for that it is very difficult for us if we lose that time so I will also try this I think it is good.

There are many sites where one can get alerted about the price of a particular coin. But thanks for providing information about this not in Telegram. I will definitely try this.

Very good bot, Thanks for sharing. There is need for such kind of bot to be created, there are different people with different target for the holding which the bot can alert them if the ain is achieve for them to sell or to buy more. This notification is really grate to all crypto users to make use of it.