How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️ - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️

This is very nice to know but I have a simple question. Why would we need an alert and is this working like an alarm will it start ringing and wake us up in the middle of the night if we use it in our phone? About the use I would like to know more, how we use the alerts, we have a good price that we set as a target from our price analysis? Thanks for this bot but for now I am still learning about trading and will try to follow the slow course first.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a good idea around the said telegram stations where you get the whole story about the money to be sent , the idea is that you need to really look at the telegram , its on yobit and they update you on majors everyday and if not you can also use the Coingeko website to keep check of the prices and in the end you are going to be overjoyed 

• +2 1

Yes, I have been using this wonderful bot from a long time ago and I advise everyone to use it. The bot provides a lot of useful information to every trader as it imports analyzes from TradingView for the desired cryptocurrency.

I knew a little about the existence of these bots, I thought they would not be so useful but quite the opposite. They were very helpful to me. I really liked it and I recommend it. Thanks for sharing this information. Greetings!

• +1 1

that Telegram bot is very good, I have used it before. I recommend it.although I don't usually receive alerts, I usually just leave a tab open on my computer and keep an eye on the price

It is one of the best Telegram bots, and I think it was programmed by an Arab person and he did that several years ago and the bot was very successful. I always use it and I think it is one of the best useful Telegram bots for trading in the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would say that it would still be better to monitor it by the users themselves in order to at least know more about it and gain knowledge. The users should not be about generating profit when they are talking about crypto currency. They should also know something more about it like how much that the price ranges differs from the past and as of the moment. This bot is actually helpful, but I do not think that it would help people who are yet to experience their journey in crypto currency. Since they are new, they should still know more first about the industry they have engaged so that they would be more knowledgeable and avoid the risks of accumulating loss in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

Such a useful bot, but it would have been better if it could have the ability to alert these of these movements before they appear, so as to take advantage of them.

Does anyone know how fast the response time in this is, or how often it checks the price, because it can be important even if the reaction time is just seconds to alerting with notify. I guess it's nice to get messages in telegram too. I am currently using some portfolio apps that give alarms in my phone. And tradingview...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This good feature helps know the rate of encrypted currency and this is robot when the currency price gives you alarm clock, I think it helps the user to follow the currency price movement and therefore be familiar with what is going on in the market

On 9/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, yato987 said:

myself don't like telegram bots , when i have net i prefer to open some legit official site and check myself the price instead of using telegram bots , i am not saying telegram is not trusted but as well know prices changes a bit from platform to another and it is better to check the price on the platform i use

Well, we all know that there's a lot of bots in telegram which is scammed, but in this case, you're just checking the price of coins, and i will suggest that joined to the fastexrobot which is owned or made by yobit exchanger to notify or update us what is the current price of the coins in this time or day, i hope you should try it.

Before trading on the Binance platform, I used this bot because it is really a very cool feature to keep abreast of any change in the price of a currency!
When I was working on the Hitbtc platform the alert feature wasn't present and I think that's too bad!
But we all know that the Binance platform has this feature and it alerts us and also sends a text message when there is a major change in the price of the specific currency!

• +2 1

I am have charts running on browser all day and alerts set at certain price levels so I am not miss anything for my trades. I am not know how a bot in telegram can alert you about price and it is seem to be good but I am cover already so thanks but I am no need this as trader right now.

• +1 1

This is more than wonderful as I was forced to monitor the currency almost in an hourly fashion at coinmarketcao. Now it has become easier to use this site, but we must first monitor if the price is appropriate for our region of the world or there is a difference

How this alert works? It makes a noise like an alarm as chart alerts do? I don't remember every seeing something like that in telegram, it will probably be nice to use and have alerts set for many cryptocurrencies I am watching as many times I am missing the pumps.

This bot was working well last time I did checked and now there seems some problems with the server. As the bot has stopped responding so anyone reading this should find a another way for getting alert. I have added screenshot where the bot is unresponsive.

Screenshot_2020-10-29-16-47-31-825_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

• +4 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks this is something that I wanted and I didn't know about telegram service bots that were providing alerts for prices. I hope we can set the alerts ourselves and maybe it will give us some about coins that are having big volume increase and not just price. Thanks it seems to be very useful.

I have not a lot of experience with telegram bots. What is the information from our telegram profile that is passed to this bot owner? Does it get private information like the telephone we used for telegram or the ip of our device? It will be interesting to know if a telegram bot acts like a website. I am concerned for privacy and wouldn't want to find a telegram bot adding me to scam crypto channels.

• +2 2

I will not use this as I don't use telegram, only for a few airdrops like yobit, and shut it down after I finish, but this is good to know this exists, so thanks. Not something that will help me though. I have tradingview alerts and open charts for all the coins I trade.

Good information, I'll give it a go to this bot, as I'm actually very active on Telegram. Ever since I started trading with cryptos I have tried a couple of apps to notify me about price changes, but sometimes they're not quite accurate or slightly lag behind the price.

• +1 1

In would prefer email or an app who  gives me alert and run at low Ram my mobile can have it and I can get alerts any time anywhere. This will be more. Convenient for because I don't trust at telegram bots. Most of them are fake or become scamming. For now it's free but later they ask me to do some task to get free alerts like attach your F. B account post this at your social account thread. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

23 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

In would prefer email or an app who  gives me alert and run at low Ram my mobile can have it and I can get alerts any time anywhere. This will be more. Convenient for because I don't trust at telegram bots. Most of them are fake or become scamming. For now it's free but later they ask me to do some task to get free alerts like attach your F. B account post this at your social account thread. 

It is true @Syedbesharat we prefer an application with alarm alert better than let our Telegram app turn on all the day. Now there are a lot of application in the Google Play store specially to alert you when a such cryptocurrency price go up or down. But in case a such person is connected to the Telegram all the day, so this alert with Telegram Bot will be ideal for he or she.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

20 hours ago, tienda said:

It is true @Syedbesharat we prefer an application with alarm alert better than let our Telegram app turn on all the day. Now there are a lot of application in the Google Play store specially to alert you when a such cryptocurrency price go up or down. But in case a such person is connected to the Telegram all the day, so this alert with Telegram Bot will be ideal for he or she.

This is every person own preference who want to use not but the usually bots at telegram are fake or got closed after sometime. The telegram is good platform but now it is fill with scamming and spamming. I am getting daily messages and adds from new accounts which I reports. They all are offering ponzi schemes for investment. 

• +3 1