Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

We cannot stop learning in this life.  Every day you learn something new.  Also, in the world of cryptography, you should not stop learning, regardless of your experience in trading and cryptocurrencies.  This does not mean that you stop learning, as every day there is something new to learn.  Do not stop at one area there is a lot you still do not know.

Thank you for your advisable quote sharing on us. Learning is the first step of success and that's not beneficial for achieve our own goals in life. In crypto forum also, by learning the topics and posts of members here we can achieve more knowledge on this field. Never stop learning because that's similar to failure in life. 

🖤🖤DROP YOUR REACTIONS🖤🖤

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The knowledge we can acquire from cryptotalk and other cryptocurrency sources is very big and we can't always know everything but we are always learning something new, but we can't say that there are no experts. There are some people in cryptotalk that have great knowledge and understand a lot more than us, and we have to follow them and respect them instead of saying that nobody knows it all.

• +3 1

Yes you are definitely right my friend. I also think that we should always keeping learning in our life as learning has no age limit. In the case of crypto there is always a need of learning if you want to get success in earn money in it. Many ups and downs come in life but we should keep moving.

Each of us learn to the rest of our life. Teaching give us new knowledge about everything. We can learn so many things in each things 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, gourav789 said:

I always discover New things and platform in crypto Market for earning purpose , firstly I started working on faucets after that Airdrops , bounty , trading , now on forum's and so on .

I never spend time on social media accounts because I think that's is only worthless moment. 

Yes you are right in the cryptoworld their is very large opportunity to earn if you want to get good earning so start learning and if you have good knowledge so you can get very good profit .

It is such interesting to learn, i never thought I would learn something by myself, because I hated studying in school, it was so boring. And now we have all to learn what we like, read books, watch films, do whatever you want and you will be happy.

You will learn something each day! Learning is an endless cycle. With all the information that is accessible in this world, and with the entirety of the information identified with every point like crypto, there is no physical way that anybody could gain proficiency with the entirety of this in the range of ten lifetimes, not to mention a solitary lifetime. Also, truly we are expanding this information regular . Individuals accept that when they can know somewhat about something that is the place the information stops, however you are directly in saying we ought to flourish to continue learning and to continue improving and better as time passes.

We are in the world like a super speed, so if we stop just a moment we will miss the updates! we need to be at time in this adventure of cryptocurrency or in anything in this life, learn and teaching important to avoid fails and loss.

• -2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Even by living 300 years we will not be able to learn all that the Universe is capable of showing us, technology and innovation is accelerating and getting to the day with all this requires that we be busy on the subject of trial and error and after learning from one given subject we jump to another and so we are always in succession.

• +1 1

never stop to learn, is the basis of all science and technology...

allow us to discover beyong our horizons.

• +1 1

thats a very inspirational post my friend, its true people should always keep learning and even from failures we learn and become better, this is very useful in crypto because when you lose a trade you do your best the next time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree, never stop learning. There are always overlapping topics that will complement each other in the future.

• +1 1

You have posted such a valuable topic in this forum . Actually , We should never stop learning as it works a lot.  I want to suggest that we all should start learn new things and new knowledge because life nevdr stop teaching you. Thanks for posting this topic . 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You have given us a very important message and this is as you say it that there is need to keep learning and getting better. I have lately managed to become better in my english and this is giving me a chance to be part of this forum and share my knowledge of crypto with many other members. 

• +1 1

We all need to continue learning day by day because life never stop teaching us new things and if you know today you don't know tommorow so we should make learning in continues process so that we can be able to overcome some challenges in the future. A friend in this forum said the more you learn the more you see.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, very good post. We are learning new things every day in this beautiful world of cryptocurrencies, I have not regretted the first time since I started being involved in this beautiful world. We go for more every day brother, I wish you much success in crypto

• +1 1

Yes, it is true. I have received blows in my life. Every person must learn from the events facing him and make him stronger. I am humble in front of this market and be wary of his dealings ...

• +1 1

Yes, friend, I think that, in life you always have to continue to learn everything in this case of those of us who are here about crypto currencies, even if we think we know, it is always good to learn a little more, watch videos or talk to other people.

They will always teach you something to help you and learn in their favor, and knowledge is power, and in this case it is money.

You always have to look for some way, whatever it is to get benefit from what we know, and whatever way it is to do what is right.

That's why as you say there is always to learn a little more because what we know is never enough.

Anyway, it always helps you to have a positive mentality and learn that it is the most important thing in the world and believe me it will always serve you even if at the moment you think it is not.

• +1 1

Your words are correct. People still need to learn, and knowledge is endless. We must also learn from our mistakes to avoid them in the future, and share with people to learn

• +1 1

Indeed, the more you live a day to learn something new, and the more you learn the more, the more life experience increases and you were wiser than before.

• +1 1