Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Anything we do in this life needs to have deep knowledge to achieve better results and to obtain deep knowledge that is necessary to study hard, so learning is something necessary to achieve success. If you look at the owners of the exchanges for example, they have programmers and these programmers must constantly learn new things so that the exchange provides better services than the competition

• +1 1

as a beginner here and as a student learning from the other things is not new to me but the things here in this forum is very different from the things we can learn from school and while learning from our everyday lives we can make friends and that is the best. i love your post it can be motivate the others that are almost given up because they know what are they doing. you did a great post man.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you are right my friend, i'm make many mistakes when i started in this crypto world and i Learning a lot of lessons from my mistakes, thank you for your interesting topic

• +1 1

Very well said, life would not stop, so we should continue learning new things, there are many things that we need to become a better person, there are things that we cannot do but if we put our effort and best on it we will do it.

On 6/12/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Totally, life is a continuous process of learning. Everyday we welcome new experiences which means new learnings for every decision and risk we take, where we learned from it. Even if we experience ups and downs i life we are still learning from it. I believe that for every challenges we face and the steps we take, life will always teach us something new or to enhance and improve our knowledge about something. So, let's not be skeptical about life and be brave to fight in order for us to learn and also to share our learnings to other people. 

• +1 1

Learning is life long process and life never stops on teaching and I think we should be good learners and realize every mistake move ahead by learning every thing and sharing information.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes that's true,Learning is very important thing and we should never stop doing it. If we need to be more success in our lives, we should learn about good skills to help us. 

• +1 1

Being here in forum teach us to do not stop learning when we are in the world of crypto where everything changing to fast. We need to go with the flow to the movement of changing so that we can learn more and more. This forum taught us to know what's happening in everyday so that we can learn from it. 

• +1 1

good publishing my friend. life is full of experiences and lessons ,and it is available to everyone ,the difference between people lies in exploiting these experiences,this is what distinguishes a successful person from other.

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, gourav789 said:

I always discover New things and platform in crypto Market for earning purpose , firstly I started working on faucets after that Airdrops , bounty , trading , now on forum's and so on .

I never spend time on social media accounts because I think that's is only worthless moment. 

Same here, for me much better to spend our time here in cryptoworld to learn new things that we can use someday than spending our too much time in social. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/3/2020 at 4:20 AM, JohanDonne said:

Learning depends upon the learner too'if the teacher is keep on teaching but the students don't care about the surroundings he will never be able to learn.  So keep trying from your end too.

Your mistakes are best teachers you will ever get because it makes you regret more than you think. When you make mistake and you regret you will keep wishing I wish i have do that this will.not happen.

the moment you stop learning it the moment you stop living. the same applies to criptoworld because innovations happen all the time.

5 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Your mistakes are best teachers you will ever get 

I also agree with. yous past experience, good or bad, gonna help you in future decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Dordio said:

the moment you stop learning it the moment you stop living. the same applies to criptoworld because innovations happen all the time.

I also agree with. yous past experience, good or bad, gonna help you in future decisions.

Learning was the best thing to do In Life with your brain try to find  solution to your problems from various mistake you made.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, Moaz said:

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

Every lesson we encountered or experienced builds who we are right now that's why we should not stop learning something new especially if those lesson will help us to adapt here in cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Knowledge does not stop at one side. We should always learn more experiences and skills in all aspects of life and pass on what we have learned to friends

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Ahmad ah said:

Knowledge does not stop at one side. We should always learn more experiences and skills in all aspects of life and pass on what we have learned to friends

In cryptocurrency we need to apply the knowing of history to solve our present problems. Find history from the experts they will guide you so that you don't repeat same mistakes.

6 hours ago, Bruno50 said:

Thanks for passing this advice, learning is the best,learning it's the one which connect us with many things since childhood up to adolescent and also determine our futur what we are going to be,we should never stop learning,we should never give up and we should not afraid from learning 

Never stop learning because we need to apply what we have learned and to adopt in changing world. 

Never give up and always motivate ourselves to learn things although it's new or old information. 

• +1 1

Definitely i am agree with you. If we survive in this world, then life will teach us step by step.  And we have to accept what life teaches us.  That's way fronds  never stop learning because life never stop teaching. 

• +1 2

Yes to learn the basics, including the scientific study of things, including also learning from the experiences of others, including learning from the mistakes and successes that you have experienced in your life.
As for learning to understand cryptocurrencies, this can be done through the readers of many useful topics that explain the world of cryptocurrencies in this forum.

I have learned so much after i came into crypto world. Every day news project and idea is coming to the market. I think crypto is a safe place for those who have unique business idea. They can share their idea in the community and build up their own project. This will benefits all.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Yeah you are right we are learn in the every field of the life if we says that our life is our best teacher it's not wrong because we are always learn in the our life we have make mistake and we learn a new lesson in the  every mistake we also have learn all around the world and the people so always get the positive lesson from your mistakes and learn how to improve it and don't make it again 

• +1 1

No one among us in this world is perfect so for that reason alone I think we have to keep in learning from each other because that is one of the ways we can take ourselves to the next level in life. Cryptotalk platform has created a forum for us so that we can discuss and learn from each about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, I think they deserve to be praised because they have offered us opportunity to learn and at thesame time earn some talk token for making posts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

This is a very good advice, we learn many things from our daily life and we learn from anywhere. We can complete many things by learning them so its very good to ask even for learning support from any person that knows anythin that you don't know and you need it.

• +1 1

That's true, life is continuous we should keep learning because all things here change, there is no consistent, and for us to adapt to those changes we should keep on learning.

14 hours ago, Tunuu said:

This is a very good advice, we learn many things from our daily life and we learn from anywhere. We can complete many things by learning them so its very good to ask even for learning support from any person that knows anythin that you don't know and you need it.

We ought to keep learning everyday everytime as days are still existing and there is more life we keep learning everyday. Let's keep learning my friend