Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

I totally agree with you dear because knowledge is never end and we always learn when we eat we learn when we chat we learn tc learning is our part of life without learning our life is bad knowledge is our power and we gain our knowledge form everywhere 

Stop learning means stopped earning 

For earning learning is necessary .

When l is removed , earning starts .

It lasts forever .

It will be acceptable everywhere

It will help you not in this platform in other platforms as well.

@ by Nadayebo8 , this right every person is the right of learning beacaues when we learned anything at the same time we face many challenges of life then we get from those challenges lesson for future life.

4 hours ago, Lana Rhoades said:

@glory04
Obviously mates, We never stop learning in all sector of our life. Knowledge is the power, without knowledge, we can't work propproperly. Our life always teaches us. It is true that we must avoid the past mistakes in next time. Otherwise we can't shine in life.

@Lana Rhoades I agree with you, we need to learn crypto currency from all legit source. In this time, if you have a lot of knowledge, you will easily success in your goals. So always try to learn something, life is always teaching us. I think you can understand my dear,

Yes you pointed out a very good things that often most of the people do not think about. We must take care of this & learn new stuff everyday. We must also check for the improvements & updates in existing things. 

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should learn from one another and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and we should never stop learning because life never stop teaching and we should learn more and more to become successful in life.

• +4 1

Yes really bro you have made an eye blowing point. Life never ends its teaching purpose to anyone. We should be a student and try  to learn from every chapter of the life. Each pages of this book is mostly be an experience or mistakes which we have come across in our life. We should rise with flying colours from every mistakes.

As they say, learning is a never-ending journey. From cradle to grave, we are in continuous cycle of learning new things. It is a necessary part of our life. Without learning new things, we will remain unaware of wonderful things in the world.

There is a famous saying, I don’t remember the one saying, which is: the more you learn, the more you feel that you do not know anything and that you need to learn more.
 No one can learn everything, and life is a school that teaches its students for free, and the forum also teaches its members for free. But more important than learning is to use what we have learned in our working life.

• +5 1

learning is a life time process, w learn virtually everyday and every time, it doesn't matter where or when, learning can even be consciously or unconsciously

Of course we should never stop learning. Everyday we seeks knowledge and get informations which happened in our sorroundings. Life is always teaching us a lesson. Everyday one learn something new.

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Members must not stop learning in order to reach their goal in this forum. We must work hard and honestly and continue learning in order to become experienced in the world of coding.  good luck.

Life is a test and every new phase teaches something that enhance our experience so everyone should keep learning from life instead of making mistakes and repenting on them. Indeed true survivers always create a lesson for themselves and such people are always successful.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

We can learn a lot from life as we live, of course we have to take lessons and hold on to the good things and give up the bad habits.  Only then, we can acquire a lot of knowledge in life. Our acquisition of knowledge cannot be stopped.  We always have to learn from life, then we can be much wiser.

Hello my friend, I am new here and I still feel happy when I see members presenting us with motivational topics, so thank you and we never really stop learning, and the forum is here Whenever I spend a new day reading various topics and switching between responses, you discover a new way to learn from it .

There is no end to learning in life. We always have to learn. We have to know and create new things.Knowing this increases our knowledge.And if you don't have enough knowledge, if you don't have an idea about something, you can't succeed in life.And education is achieved through learning. There is no way without education in life. And as far as I know, the most important job in our life is to educate.

Yes friend you are right that reading never ends you can learn as much as you want from here because man keeps learning till the death.As we continue to learn, there will come a time when it will come down to what we have learned.

Yes dear don't stop learning because learning make us different from the ignorant people . Through learning we can know how to live how to survive how to communicate and learning gives us good manners and gives us way to live .

Yes, you are absolutely right.  We learn a lot of things in our daily lives.  We were once taught our actions by our little lover.Always try not to stop learning because if life stops us from learning it always teaches us it means we are going to die we are learning a lot in this forum.  Good luck

On 6/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Every day new news is coming out.As long as we have life we will continue to acquire knowledge because there is no end to acquiring knowledge.As long as we have life we can acquire knowledge.

Right we don't need any required age for learning. From bed to grave the process of learning continues. So, we should focus on it. So, we should also learn a lot from this site. And we can say cryptotalk gave us a awesome opportunity to learn  and earn. Thanks for your post.

Such a great post I like it so much. You just did a good and very motivative content. I appreciate you. Yeah you are right life is a game so very careful in a every step of life.

It is true that if we stop learning then our life also stop because learning is part of life and with out learning we can't get our goal and not earn money easily.so post with rules and regulations and get experience and learning And earning with cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Yes you are right friend. We all learn on a daily basis, receive new learning, whether in our lives or anywhere in the world. I liked the forum because I got information from it and learned about cryptocurrencies which I think a lot of us will have in the future.

Yes, you are absolutely right, the farmer is at any point in his life, he is on the mirror of any life and keeps learning. There is a saying that a person always keeps learning from his mother's lap till January, what kind of life is that which is trying to teach us some new lesson at every turn, everywhere.

Your successful person is the one who learns everything that comes accidentally every time of his life and gets something new from it and remembers not to repeat that mistake again.