New to Cryptowold - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

First welcome my dear. As you say, you already face loss through btc doublers sites mean you were scammed so dont panic because mostly peoples were scammed when they entered into crypto world due to lack of knowledge of this digital world. I think scammers are more sharp and active then developers so now you are in greatest platform for learning cryptography as well as earning through this platform. Gets knowledge from this forum and starts your journey again in crypto world and dont lose hope, dont think crypto makes rich you very quickly, its take time but its makes your future epic. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many scammers around us just watch but try to make your money safe in your hands itself because if we have a tendency to get more money and double up the sum amount it would leads the scammers to easily approach you and scam you always have to maintain a good knowledge in crypto world.

There is no fast way to double money in the crypto world. Instead of investing in foreign sites and Telegram bots, you better trade on the yobit exchange. There you can trade day-to-day or long-term, you can also try the investment box on yobit, it's safe because yobit is a legit exchange and has lots of free cryptos.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, Oxygen99 said:

Yes my friend, you just need to settle in and believe me you will know more about the forum and always feel free to ask me anything so that i can be telling you the ones i have idea about because we are not all perfect which is why we need to keep learning from each other.

@Oxygen99 the best way to know about forum is stay some days in about forum and beginner section because there almost every post is about forum feature and how to work in this forum.. When i was newbie in this forum i use my some weeks to stay in about forum section which lead me to know almost properly about our forum..            

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Those peoples which are new in the crypto world they need to buy just the old coins whihc are strong and they trade regularly in their coin. Crypto is the best and great market in the world and we can make good money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/29/2020 at 8:46 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 the best way to know about forum is stay some days in about forum and beginner section because there almost every post is about forum feature and how to work in this forum.. When i was newbie in this forum i use my some weeks to stay in about forum section which lead me to know almost properly about our forum..            

This is a very good advice for every newbie reading because with spending sometime in the begginers section one will be oppotuned to learn more about the forum and cryptoworld at large which will offer one chance to make it in cryptoworld since only with good experience we can benefit from the cryptoworld.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

This is a very good advice for every newbie reading because with spending sometime in the begginers section one will be oppotuned to learn more about the forum and cryptoworld at large which will offer one chance to make it in cryptoworld since only with good experience we can benefit from the cryptoworld.

@Oxygen99 but then i also made a topic that no beginners should stay in beginner section and in about forum section more than 2-3 weeks because as he come in crypto discussion forum so the member must need to know about crypto section information as in about forum section has topic only about forum.. That is why all member need to use their time in proper ways..               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:00 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 but then i also made a topic that no beginners should stay in beginner section and in about forum section more than 2-3 weeks because as he come in crypto discussion forum so the member must need to know about crypto section information as in about forum section has topic only about forum.. That is why all member need to use their time in proper ways..               

You are actually right on this because the forum is developing day by day and just of recent ne campaign of signature campaign was added to us which will increase our chances of earning in this forum but without good experience it will be hard for link up your account to the campaigns.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

You are actually right on this because the forum is developing day by day and just of recent ne campaign of signature campaign was added to us which will increase our chances of earning in this forum but without good experience it will be hard for link up your account to the campaigns.

@Oxygen99  yah still many member face problem about signature campaign and how to  join in it but dont worry about it because already @Babubu609 made a topic about signature campaign guidelines where he explained every  thing       how to join in signature campaign..  So the member who still confused about signature then just advice him to read the article 💕              

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Firstly i am congratulate in the forum... Then i will suggest him please work attentively to this forum you will be success.. You understand topic and find important information then you post the topic.....this forum is very good forum...... 

This is the best place for you can learn the right things about cryptocurrencies without falling into any kind of traps or scams. The senior members in this platform are highly experienced in the field of cryptocurrencies so if any use I have any doubt they could directly approach the moderators or even the members to get clarifications. They are really helpful and would guide you through the correct path that would help you to reach good experience as well as knowledge.

• +2 2

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99  yah still many member face problem about signature campaign and how to  join in it but dont worry about it because already @Babubu609 made a topic about signature campaign guidelines where he explained every  thing       how to join in signature campaign..  So the member who still confused about signature then just advice him to read the article 💕              

You are right my friend i also saw and replied to that topic which i find very interesting and every member or newbie that carefully read the article shall definitely learn how to accomplish such task to get paid for the campaign, so let keep doing the good job so we can see more opportunities to earn extra coins to our various wallets.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

that scams is one element that most novices fall into specifically whilst there do not have a mentor. You simply must endure all this and research from your mistakes and after a longer term you'll see all this was worth it. Simply preserve learning about it and avoid all this.

Edited by mohamedpc1
  • +1 1

I am also a beginner like you and I have learned several things from the more experienced members of this forum as they have always focused on several points which are to be patient and not hasty and always rely on reputable sites or platforms with good reputation to avoid fraud

Welcome. This world of cryptocurrencies is deadly. If you do not know well or do not have someone to help you in the beginning and explain everything, you can make very bad decisions that lead you to lose your money. It's a shame, but it's full of scammers who promise you gold in a few days, when you think you are getting into a good deal, everything is false and they leave with all the money in the blink of an eye.

this forum is legit and used to pay its member well in the previous campaign and also we were surprised because of the price of TALK in the current campaign , i'm glad i was able to be member of this forum , not only about money but it also gives us the ability to learn more about crypto and its fields so we can gain enough experience and knowledge to start working in them later like investing or trading 

all is needed is to be serious about learning and you will be rewarded well

Being scammed by a site like this is really bad but the most important thing is that learning from our mistakes.. nice to share this modest experience with the beginners in order not to repeat these mistakes.. this crypto world is deep.. scammers are everywhere but they are really focusing on this cryptocurrencies world and waiting for the beginners' mistakes to steal their money easily! so we should really be aware and i advice each new member to learn and read a lot from the experts in this field before entering this crypto world in order not to lose your money in a while!

Those peoples which are new in the crypto world they need to read about this business first and than they buy the coins and just invest in the old coins like top 20  or 30 coins invest them and safe that coins in a good and secure exchange for the future.

BetFury                                                   

First and foremost I welcome you into cryptocurrency world. Here on this site there are lots of  opportunities for investment and trading where you can earn daily crypto. Also try to avoid doubler site because you might ended up losing money to those sites.

On 6/11/2020 at 3:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

For you to understand stuffs here you need to go true a lot of researchs or ask a Lots if question from the old and existing members,  I went true a lots of difficulties when I started. I asked a lots of questions and I was given nice answers. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Welcome to the best forum of crypto currency, all you have to do is to follow some rules and regulations of the forum,you have to make 100 valid posts with out copying (plagiarizing) other peoples post and after the first 100 posts, you will be paid for each other post you make.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I for eternity effect conclusive i kind pleasant study about any new job i happen across in this cryptoworld for the reason that i comprehend pardon? the traders be capable of puzzle out to cheat people, therefore for us to be safe and sound we boast to be liability our peculiar delicate investigate before fusion any sites as scammers don't retain any establish of identification�� 

many people are like to be join the new cryptoworld, many scammers there advertising scam sites or projects showing some fake proofs

• +1 1

Hello everyone, to the new members of this great forum, you are all welcome all you have to do is to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum and don't try to do something that will get you ban by the admin or moderators.

• +1 1

Everyone who is new to the world of crypto will want investment and fast profits, it makes beginners deceived in various ways. for that you can try investing in yobit, Yobit is a legitimate and profitable site. If you invest in an unofficial site, there will be a lot of scams there, so be careful and don't trust others easily.

• +1 1