Reasons why I left and why am back - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Reasons why I left and why am back

Hi guys, So I have been away for a while and for some reason, there are thousands of reasons why I was away and the most important of it is that I was sick and I needed medical attention, I also was worried that the effects of Corona was far much beyond and so I decided to leave a little bit , attend on my health a little bit and so in the end it will be something that works perfectly, am healed now and its all thanks to God.

I am so happy to be back , I was also glad that when posts were being deleted, am so happy to see the forum much clean and there is a lot of candid and mature discussion now, and am sure I will be learning new things here on this forum so thank you to the owner of the forum , and thank you to yobit because the chance you have given us is still huge and we are all committed now to making this forum far much better than before, and to everyone who has been able to stay on this forum for this long, God bless you , still shows that the who corona issue did not affect you and it is very important , take some time and thank God , say a prayer of thanks and God bless you all.

Am back because I want to learn a lot, want to understand a lot of things in craypto currencies , because when I started with crypto talk I was able to understand so many other things and with the lessons I see here, I have been able to make some good living online so am willing to share my knowledge here with other members

Looking forward to working with you all and God bless you .

Edited by Mwangi
A similar topic just came to my attention and am sorry
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome back @Mwangi and I hope you are fine now and recovered. The forum changed a bit with the campaign and you can find everything in the about section. I hope that we will be able to earn a few crypto with our participation and earn more with the opportunities people keep bringing. Glad to see you again!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Welcome back @Mwangi and I hope you are fine now and recovered. The forum changed a bit with the campaign and you can find everything in the about section. I hope that we will be able to earn a few crypto with our participation and earn more with the opportunities people keep bringing. Glad to see you again!

Thank you so much and you are so much welcome its a forum that has helped me a lot and it is one of the best as we all know the right idea would be to really be sure of what is the right effort to come back with there are so many beautiful things that have happened and am hoping that the token that we get is a good thing for us all so we need to keep pushing for this forum to go  on and even much greater things to come and its really one of the most beautiful things that have happened for us and to us

• +3 1

@MwangiGood ! You are welcome to exchange more constructive ideas on this forum. Sometime, we might take a break from this forum due to several reasons but as we are addicted use this forum, we can not leave it permanently. 

I left the forum when I had about the closing of trading some months ago, but now I am back because I am hopping that in a month's time or saw the trading will be back, bigger, and better.