Some recent new exchnage bounties are not real - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ismoney

Some recent new exchnage bounties are not real

Many developers have discovered that there is money in investing in crypto exchanges since some of the scripts can be purchased online. However, my recent discovery is that some of this new exchanges have fake bounties that cant be withdrawn or exchanged to other tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

We have seen examples of such projects; Staked wallet and Cryptopia, aimed at just making quick profits and elope with victims investments. As there are many cases of such scams, we can't actually conclude all new similar projects are scams, but definitely it's hard idefying the good ones, hence, there is need to be very careful and avoid offers too good (99.9% of them are scams).

• +1 2
  • +3 2

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png.3f23cef5a6c919b6b61f014507f5447f.png

There are many fake exchanges popping, they make a quick bounty that lasts 2-3 weeks and give users really high rewards. But there is a catch. They give like $50 in their exchange to each user and demand them to deposit a small amount (i.e. $20) first, in order to be able to withdraw. This is a scam and never do that guys with new projects. If an exchange is established and asks for something like that then it is fine. For a new one this is a major red flag.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many fake websites and fake bounties, you have to be careful about joining any bounty because some are not paying, you will work for them for many days, and then you won't receive ant return from them.

On 10/6/2020 at 5:37, Ismoney said:

Muchos desarrolladores han descubierto que hay dinero en invertir en intercambios de cifrado ya que algunos de los scripts se pueden comprar en línea. Sin embargo, mi descubrimiento reciente es que algunos de estos nuevos intercambios tienen recompensas falsas que no se pueden retirar o intercambiar por otros tokens.

Playing with people's effort and dedication is very bad. I think it would be very helpful to have information on real projects that comply and do not discourage users who bet on these projects. A strategic aid group sounds like a good idea, don't you think? Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

We currently have many people who want you to fall for a scam. So be careful and always take into consideration what you are looking for or who speaks to you. People with bad intentions will always be waiting for a moment of inattention.

You should need to pay attention to join any bounties. There are many fake websites and bounties are came in market you works day and night for them to earn money. But they scam with you and did not return anything to you. So be carefull.

On 6/10/2020 at 12:37 PM, Ismoney said:

Many developers have discovered that there is money in investing in crypto exchanges since some of the scripts can be purchased online. However, my recent discovery is that some of this new exchanges have fake bounties that cant be withdrawn or exchanged to other tokens.

Maybe give us some examples rather then go with vague accusations. Naturally half of the bounties are scam overall and most of them don't pay off, but if you have some specific exchanges in mind, i think people would like to know.

nominex test.png

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Maybe give us some examples rather then go with vague accusations. Naturally half of the bounties are scam overall and most of them don't pay off, but if you have some specific exchanges in mind, i think people would like to know.

Don't you see all the bounties for (follow Twitter, retweet and all this bullshit) and then they give an ERC20 Token as a number and it has no value.

Just like the airdrops that people wait for months, I don't say all of them, but most of them, I give you an example like the project of shame (Super running coin) who ask for the cost of ethereum gas to send you SRC and in the end I sent them and they didn't send me anything, knowing that they sent to most users.

20 minutes ago, Buy me coffee said:

Don't you see all the bounties for (follow Twitter, retweet and all this bullshit) and then they give an ERC20 Token as a number and it has no value.

I don't follow anyone who retweets for bounties so, no. But most of the bounties in the all history of cryptocurrencies has been coins / tokens wihout value. Question is, why are people thinking why every project is supposed to have value in the first place? Or right from the start?

20 minutes ago, Buy me coffee said:

Just like the airdrops that people wait for months, I don't say all of them, but most of them, I give you an example like the project of shame (Super running coin) who ask for the cost of ethereum gas to send you SRC and in the end I sent them and they didn't send me anything, knowing that they sent to most users.

I was just asking what exchanges are doing that? Is Super running coin an exchange coin?

Asking eth for distributing bounties on the other hand is quite old scamming tactic. I am not sure how much they are making with that but there are plenty of bounty hunters and it adds up even if fraction of them send eth.

Bonus for them is that none of the bounty hunters will bother to sue the "bounty manager" because of such a small sum.

Edited by rekter
  • +5 1

nominex test.png

I don't think it's only exchanges that have fake bounties, ever since after altseason of 2017 ended the number of ICOs dropped significantly and those that had bounties going on was either scam or did not pay much to the participants.

What is happening now is that because of bitcoin and altcoins recent movement to the upside that means more trading volume and liquidity so as the result more projects prefer to start as an exchange or DeFi instead of anything else.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png