Like/reputation icon isn't visible on browser - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Like/reputation icon isn't visible on browser

I never saw this problem, but maybe there was some errors with the internet, browser that you use or maybe it happened because of the new feature of reputations that has been updated.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Do not worry, there are some updates to the forum where there are some amendments to give a positive or negative reputation and delete the sad reaction

• +1 1

Maybe that time in server issue is there that's why you are not seeing the option for giving reaction but now you can see there is option we all are having and I think we should ignore this type of small problems then only we can focus on ourselves to improve more perfectly with bigger issues and be serious about the reaction you are giving on the contents it should be deserving content only.

• +1 1

I think the proplem is from your browser 

I advice to refresh your browser my friend 

And it will work again safely donot worry 

This is a new method of reputation that has been applied again.
Now you can give a reputation for a post that reads from -5 to +5, so the quality of the topic is determined more accurately.

Well , I think that this problem is due to the poor internet connection. But if it's not like that then it's a serious  issue.  You can try changing your browser if doesn't work then check whether any updates are available for your browser.  And also check whether you are in desktop view or not 

• +1 1

I didn't encounter this kind of problem before, maybe the problem is in the browser or is it because they are updating the forum. Sometimes is it because of the internet that failed to load the entire website. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe the heart reaction is not compatible with the browsers of yours, but don't worry about that, I think the moderators and the technicals of the forum are doing their best just to fix this problem.

I've never had this problem, I think that the problem is from your browser, I tried to change it or delete the forum cookies and the problem will be solved

• +2 1

There is no problem at all, and according to the topic that the director posted, this matter is among the changes that took place in the forum, where no one can see who interacts with his topics except management.

• -1 1

On 6/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello friends I just log in my account and To my surprise I could see a like icon, I mean the ❤️ Icon. I don't know were the problem is wereabouts is it from my browsers or is general?  Please help

This is what I see! It really seems strange newbies will find it difficult to use.

Screenshot_20200610-103612.png

There might be two reason behind it..one is maybe the forum authorities upgrade the version of Forum layout or your browser has any problem..you should cheak about it once more time by refreshing your browser.  If the problem still occur then contract with forum authorities        ... Surely they can help you about this

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There might be two reason behind it..one is maybe the forum authorities upgrade the version of Forum layout or your browser has any problem..you should cheak about it once more time by refreshing your browser.  If the problem still occur then contract with forum authorities        ... Surely they can help you about this

Thanks for your explanation as you said the problem is now fixed. Everything is now working properly I hope it keeps moving perfectly.

I don't see the problem later but it seems to you that it is a big problem so I hope the crypto side will fix it very soon. But it may be that these problems are not the fault of this forum, they are the fault of each device or browser. If the national issues are in the forum then it must be corrected. 

I think that was then when forum was undergoing upgrading of it system, to be frank I too experience such kind of problem, I thought it was my browser until few days as everyone raised a complaint, I know realize the problem is not from me neither my browser. And immediately it was fix back it's now functioning normal.

Its a lot of good work that we need to really define  alot of good posts are getting reputations and we need to really show how good it is to really show on a browser its a problem to really see this kind , the good thing is  to work and be sure of everything we see around.

Maybe its a technical problem or internet. I think if you will reload the page you will see those icons. But i wonder why this happened to many members if it was an internet problem!

• +2 1

On 6/10/2020 at 3:20 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello friends I just log in my account and To my surprise I could see a like icon, I mean the ❤️ Icon. I don't know were the problem is wereabouts is it from my browsers or is general?  Please help

This is what I see! It really seems strange newbies will find it difficult to use.

Screenshot_20200610-103612.png

I think it's error due to the server down because as this is online we can see a lots of glitches. But I sure that your like or reputation icon will be visible if you reload the sites after 5-10 minutes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Izeal said:

I think it's error due to the server down because as this is online we can see a lots of glitches. But I sure that your like or reputation icon will be visible if you reload the sites after 5-10 minutes.

Everything is now fixed buddy I can see the reputation icon and we hope there will be many advancements coming up in this forum.

This is due to the poor internet speed as it takes time for all the components of the page to load Or because the account was blocked by the administration. Or that the person has consumed all of the 50 daily permitted interactions.

• +1 1

Friend, this is most likely a browser problem! Although, you should not worry, because, as it seems to me, after updating the forum, and the release of new coins, and updating the rating, it temporarily does not work for everyone, but after a while, the administration fixed everything, so you should not worry :))

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Right now there is no such problem. As said by most of the users it may be because of some technical issues that are being solved by the moderators on this platform. Right now every user gets to rate from a scale of negative five to positive five. If a particular post is spam or useless give negative reactions. If it is a good post give positive reactions. Make use of the full 50 reaction limit so that you could earn talktokens as well.

• +1 1

My browser is working perfectly, I can see the reputation icon very well, it is visible, easy to launch upon click. Maybe opening another browser which is good will solve the problem. Not from the forum end. 

I also have this issue friend. Thank you for sharing this problem. Many people suggested that using block ads can cause this issue. Sometimes refreshing the browser can help with the issue. I think these can be just allerted to the moderators so they will find a solution.

• +1 2

There is no something wrong with that, it is just your internet connection, the heart button couldn't see because of your slow internet connection, try to restart your internet and the website the next time you encounter that kind of problem. I already encounter that thing most of the time because of having an unstable network.

Your page is not loaded fully. There can be multiple reasons, maybe desktop is not enabled or you are not letting the page to load fully. But most probably the problem is with internet connection.