reCAPTCHA EXPLAINED - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

reCAPTCHA EXPLAINED

1200px-RecaptchaLogo_svg.thumb.png.0b8daa4f39373cccde621b904a3805a8.png

Nowadays, most of the exchange site including Yobit exchange have enabled reCAPTCHA to prevent robot and any sort of dangerous attacks. You know very well you are not a Robot🤣  but sometimes, we have to face some difficulties while passing reCAPTCHA verification test. Even on Yobit exchange, sometimes when you click on "I'm not a robot option", it tries to load CAPTCHA but cursor keeps rotating and ends up by displaying an error message something like, “Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again".

It will be really frustrating. Sometimes it does not work even in the multiple attempts. So what can you do? Follow me.

First of all,

What is reCAPTACHA ?

It is a free human verification system from Google which has advanced detection features to prevent spam and abuse Itt offers a test which contains several blur images and a user has to detect them to pass a CAPTCHA test and it is almost impossible for an automated robot to pass this sort of test Inn this way, it protects system from dangerous online attacks.

Some major reCAPTCHA errors, causes and solutions :-

1. Cannott contact reCAPTCHA:-
In this case, you see an error message like this

“Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.”

This error messages will be appeared after reCAPTCHA trying to show you verification test taking really a long time.

Causes:-If your browser is not up to date, possibly it is one of a cause for this problem. If you are running outdated browser like chrome, Brave, Firefox try to update it first because reCAPTCHA actively monitor at the browser's latest version before allowing you to access to any sites where it is enabled.

Another cause is not widely discussed but I have found it is the most important cause to prevent reCAPTCHA verification. If you enable so many filter options on firewall and some adblocker extensions like Adguard, Adblocker, Brave's Built in Ad Blocker etc, in the most of the cases, it prevents reCAPTCHA to load human verification test for you.

Solutions:-

• If you are running any sort of file sharing software, try to turn it off
  • Temporary disable adblocker extension or do not enable so many filters to load reCAPTCHA verification properly
  • Do not allow Proxy/ chain VPN connections
  • Once again clear browser cache and if still problem persists, try using another browsers
  • Allow connection from your firewall

2.Session Expired:-

1847552039_Screenshot(8).png.9108edaab7de63dee3d12cf6c2aa0f5a.png

Cause:-reCAPTCHA verification will expire after some time if you do not care and you will be notified if the verification expires. 
Solution:-In this case, you will need to start over if this occurs.

3.System automatically prevents from loading CAPTCHA
In this case you see error message like,

935744942_Screenshot(165).png.14142032c1f88cdc83f4a7c21f18ed9a.png

Causes:-Google always prevents web scraping Iff the system detects something unusual activities from your IP, it automatically prevents you from accessing their pages Thiss problem can also be appeared due to some malware which sends automated so many quarries and also if you have used any  software that sends searches to Google then problem comes.

Solution:-

• Check if your computer is connected to some VPN/Proxy servers. If yes, disconnect and try to reconnect
  • Reset your router and try to reconnect
  • Scan for malware. Malwarebyte and Bitdefender can be very useful to remove dangerous malware from your computer
  • Try to clear the cache from your browser

Note:- If you are visually impaired person to detect blur images, Google also allows you to pass verification by using audio test Inn this case, you have to  click on the  Get an audio challenge button.

Hope it will solve your problem, if problem still persists, let it know to CryptoTalk community😊.
Thanking You !

References:-

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake.
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

CAPTCHA is very important in a lot of trusted sites, but recently it became troublesome for me because the photos that are placed for the solution are not clear and I have to repeat this process several times in order to succeed, I hope that it will be developed in the coming periods, but I confirm that it is a great step to prevent spam

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

reCaptcha is very important to prevent sites access from robots and spam bots. It mostly uses image based verification. There is another type called invisible reCaptcha which analyze activity on a job post ( mouse movement) to determine if a user is robot or human.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 minutes ago, Jessica Karren said:

reCaptcha is very important to prevent sites access from robots and spam bots. It mostly uses image based verification. There is another type called invisible reCaptcha which analyze activity on a job post ( mouse movement) to determine if a user is robot or human.

@Jessica Karren well there are different types of captcha tests for human verification on the different sites.In the case of Google reCPATCHA , have you faced any sort of difficulties yet ? If yes, how did you solved the problem? 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Jessica Karren well there are different types of captcha tests for human verification on the different sites.In the case of Google reCPATCHA , have you faced any sort of difficulties yet ? If yes, how did you solved the problem? 

@Whited35 yes there are different types of reCaptcha like reCaptcha V2 ( Android), reCaptcha V2 ( I m not a robot Checkbox) and many more. I haven't faced any big issue related to verifying these reCaptcha expect sometimes the images were not clear at all and it takes 1 to 2 attempts to succeed like @magd mentioned above.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think that every large web site should use captcha. Sometimes it really annoys but such measures are necessary to avoid site abuses and bot attacks which can break site`s work 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Thanks for the information. Captcha is very important to any sites because they will help the site owners to know if they have real users or bots in their sites. Though some captchas are hard to solve, i prefer recaptcha.

@MajeshiI created this topic after reading so many feedback from users.Actually most of us do not like to view unwanted ads but unfortunately, after performing own research I have found ad blocker software itself prevent reCAPTCHA from loading on the most of sites.

I agree that reCaptcha is probably the more ‘best’ and well-known captcha, most of us are quite familiar with it already and its style. However with reCaptcha, theres always a few categories of the ‘select the square with....’ that is more confusing to me. Sometimes when they ask you to select the traffic light, I get really confused as when I select ALL the squares with traffic lights (including the traffic light casings etc), it will pop up with a ‘failed’ message and prompt me to do a different one. I’m still not sure if I am supposed to click only the squares with the traffic lights excluding the casings, and thus whenever I do a ‘traffic light’ captcha there’s a high chance I would just fail it and have to do a different one, so I just find it very very slightly annoying. But I really appreciate that other captchas are also finding their own unique and very interesting ways as solutions for captchas, I’ve recently seen one where they’ll ask for the hair colours, and there’s also the one where you have to drag a rectangle around a door. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

56 minutes ago, Arsm said:

However with reCaptcha, theres always a few categories of the ‘select the square with....’ that is more confusing to me. Sometimes when they ask you to select the traffic light, I get really confused as when I select ALL the squares with traffic lights (including the traffic light casings etc)

@ArsmIf you notice several traffic lights that you have to detect to pass verification, instead of giving multiple attempts to pass verification, I advise you to load another test.There should be reload option.In some cases, even you give right detection, Google automatically asks for the next time to verify CAPTCHA. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

Although it's frustrating doing Captcha and all form of security verification but surely, it is important for account safety from bots. I face this all the time on Yobit when I am about to log in (I log out every time after trading for security reasons) on there and it is always annoying especially with slow internet connection but I would rather not be without it.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

thanks for sharing this amazing information about recaptcha there are so many videos available on YouTube which has millions of views but none can explain about it better than this forum's post this is very helpful for me 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

it is important for account safety from bots. I face this all the time on Yobit when I am about to log in (I log out every time after trading for security reasons) 

@RaqeebzySmart idea ! If we have enabled 2fa security layers and if we log out the platform after completing some sorts of transactions, it would really help us to protect our funds because even a hacker got our login details, he has to undergo another verification process. reCAPTCHA connection problem on Yobit exchange can be solved by following above mentioned tips, I have successfully tested before writing this tutorial 😊

Captcha is very important now a days because there alot bots in the internet world. But i am agree with you captcha solving is difficult but now recaptcha is best which is easy to solve and have high security. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful tutorial. you have fully explained all cases, problems and solutions of recaptcha. I have been used to working with recaptcha for a while and most of those who worked on faucets sites know about it and suffer a lot from it. These solutions that you have provided will definitely be beneficial to them.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:40 AM, Crypto123 said:

I have been used to working with recaptcha for a while and most of those who worked on faucets sites know about it and suffer a lot from it. These solutions that you have provided will definitely be beneficial to them.

@Crypto123Well, after having some difficulties on Yobit exchange to pass CAPTCHA human verification, I decided to search for the solutions and here it is. Before creating this tutorial, I have performed the researches and tested on so many sites 😊 Thanks!

I thought reCaptcha has no function before but later I know that they are actually placed on sites to be inaccessible by bots, especially on forms like bitcointalk and cryptotalk. 

7 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I thought reCaptcha has no function before but later I know that they are actually placed on sites to be inaccessible by bots, especially on forms like bitcointalk and cryptotalk. 

@YomoseHave you ever been tackled with problems while solving CAPTCHA verification tests on different sites including cryptocurrency exchange, forum faucet sites etc ? What technique did you follow to solve them ? I am asking these questions to sort out if there are still some problems while solving CAPTCHA human verification tests. Thanks. 

We all face this problems many time in many website ans specially in some faucet that you need to pass the captcha all the time,my solution as you mention on your post is to turn off the internet and turn it on again ,close the browser and open it again

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

you mention on your post is to turn off the internet and turn it on again ,close the browser and open it again

@scorpialiNot only that 😉 ! I have highlighted one of the most important factor that is adblocker which is causing some problem from loading reCAPTCHA on some sites. Temporary disabling firewall filter and adblocker's filter might also help to sort out problem. 

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@YomoseHave you ever been tackled with problems while solving CAPTCHA verification tests on different sites including cryptocurrency exchange, forum faucet sites etc ? What technique did you follow to solve them ? I am asking these questions to sort out if there are still some problems while solving CAPTCHA human verification tests. Thanks. 

@Whited35 Yes, captcha could be so boring at times, I just continue solving it until the problem is solved. Or, better still, you can turn off your vpn or proxy and reconnect, or leave the site and connect to the site again. But most often, I continue solving it until it works. The captcha are been upgraded too, for example, the one cryptotalk is using now don't fail like others. 

Yeah we all know that recapture, and if we are using crypto sites its femilar with thus sites, but now a days most sites pay users to feel there recaptures by other users, like 2captcha sites, and now there are new captcha and also yobit and cryptotalk change it from recaptcha to other captcha.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Sentry said:

Though I don't really understand why do you feel the need to post this?

@SentryPurpose to create this topic is already explained in my topic. I have seen so many guys talking about their problem of solving reCAPTCHA on the different exchange sites. As it is tutorial, I have performed my own researches to help them through this topics. If here are something to add or modify, highly appreciated. 

Most sites have become using reCaptcha to avoid robots entering them, and they are also making some profits through this feature, although many people hate this feature and many sites are still using it.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, Musa aliyu said:

This is a well explained topic. I came across all those problem you listed which are session expired and also you are sending to much traffic at a time. What I do most of the time to solve this is to close the browser force stop it and also clear the cache then it will be working normally.

Session expired problem is generally occurred due to slow connections or if you delay to solve the CAPTCHA. In this case, just retrying to solve CAPTCHA after sometime may perfectly work for the verification. 

This is a very detailed review of one of the things I dislike more while online. Recaptcha is actually unproductive and causes hours of our lives go to waste in total. Still it is probably a good way for websites to avoid spam from bots, so it has a purpose. 

Edited by BTC Future