Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Yes, I notice that too. The features that you can give a react or reputation is very useful. Because when you saw a topic that have many reputation or reacts, you will know that its a good topic. If its negative then its a bad topic. Giving a pproper react to the topic or post is very important, so be careful and mindful on giving reacts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, when i see this new feature for reputation, i didn't understand it yet because when i received a +5 reputation, it's just only 1 added to my reputation but as of now, i understand how it runs and this is good for the new payment system to easily determine who are the low quality posters here.

• +1 1

It's a great feature because if we are creating food content and performing are giving good reactions to it then it must appear on our profile. That's what this feature is all about. And it's a good decision that for any positive rating there is only 1 reputation.  Otherwise it will not be fair with everyone. 

• +1 1

On 6/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like.

like what you said giving good or bad reputation is still the same as 1 like but for me giving good reputation is for the post or topics that is helpful for the other members because it can help the others by posting or making topic about some strategies or some advice and bad reputation is given for those nonsense topic or post.

BetFury                                                   

On 6/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

The function of this new features is to rate a certain post/topic with the scales indicated. I believe that all of us should be honest to rate or to express his/her reaction with a certain information you read in the forum. Let's all be fair in giving such reputation points and also to ponder and to contemplate whether that certain post really deserve positive or negative reputation points. Be mindful and be sure of your decisions in the forum. 

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, kitekite24 said:

like what you said giving good or bad reputation is still the same as 1 like but for me giving good reputation is for the post or topics that is helpful for the other members because it can help the others by posting or making topic about some strategies or some advice and bad reputation is given for those nonsense topic or post.

Hi friend you didn't get me right I said the rating of giving positive of five is still thesame as giving one positive like but it shows how qaulity the topic is to you. Negative likes are giving to bad and useless contents.

4 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

Let's all be fair in giving such reputation points and also to ponder and to contemplate whether that certain post really deserve positive or negative reputation points. Be mindful and be sure of your decisions in the forum

We need to be very careful with the reputations systems Because the moderators are looking at every ratings we share to know the post that deserves to be given positive or negative.

This is the great rating system and I think this is very helpful to give accurate rating and even now we can earn talk tokens by giving ratings according to their post and using this rating feature is equally important because it works as a feedback and encourage the new members.

BetFury                                                   

Maybe we have this kind of rating or giving reputation to tell them if their post is we very like it or slight or maybe they deserve the highest rate because it satisfied you or giving them +1 because you slightly like their post. It is just like a criteria for me to tell what's to improve to get the highest rate

• -1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

This new reputation-giving feature is very useful for knowing topics with good content from topics with bad content.
This method is more accurate than the previous way.

27 minutes ago, mmollahs400 said:

I felling hopeful to see your post, because i am very new in this forum. I hope One day i will become a great member in this site. This amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations. I really like this new feature. I think This feature help me to become a great membe.    

This feature was new to this forum it really differs from the other campaign. This was more improvement to the forum in kind of payment.

On 6/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Tine0313 said:

I only noticed it now, i think this is a good idea to rank what reputation is the best to give when we will give in different kind of post. Usually we see a good post but it's quite confusing we can give them 1point or a post where all information is there we can give 5 points. This is really cool.

I agree with you, by having this kind of feature it will motivate most of the members to maintain posting good quality content which can help the other members in the information they going to provide. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I trust they expelled responses from amateurs and junior level however. This may prompt spam of responses and twofold records effectively spamming positive responses. In the past this was occurring as certain individuals felt that with more notoriety some way or another they would improve a point, which isn't correct. Still we may be trying too hard with responses recently. I was agreeable to having less.

This new evaluation system is linked to the new payment system. If you do not understand this system well, write to me and I will explain everything to you.

12 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree with you, by having this kind of feature it will motivate most of the members to maintain posting good quality content which can help the other members in the information they going to provide. 

That's right buddy, every member will be benefit from this new feature since others opinion from one post can be a very big help to easily think how good this post was based on others opinion who gives a good amount of reaction to the post.

9 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

That's right buddy, every member will be benefit from this new feature since others opinion from one post can be a very big help to easily think how good this post was based on others opinion who gives a good amount of reaction to the post.

Well, that's true mate and expecting that there's a lot of low quality posters here will be receiving some negative rates because all of members here are active to give some reputations, i hope they will used the reputation in a right way.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I also know about this featured its a best feature and I think it's really helpful to complete the 10 daily reaction limit so always posted the useful and unique information and get the good reaction from the forum members let's enjoy this feature and do this with honestly just apply the negative reaction in the low quality and useless topic 

• +1 3

You should know that now you are paid for those likes and also for others ’likes. Although it was really worthless while we were fighting for it. the thing is, that feature is to rate the content done by another member and it is good, and that is to arrange the best publications, and it has a great rating. Also, if it is bad directly, the publication is deleted so that such publications are not lost.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, Jonii said:

Yes I also know about this featured its a best feature and I think it's really helpful to complete the 10 daily reaction limit so always posted the useful and unique information and get the good reaction from the forum members let's enjoy this feature and do this with honestly just apply the negative reaction in the low quality and useless topic 

Yes you have tried to understand how to use the feature very good. It will be awesome if you use them in appropriate way to earn for the rating.

On the day I opened my profile, I noticed that there were members who gave me a +5 reputation but only increased my +1 reputation

Thank you for this topic ,

He gave me an answer to my question

• -1 2

On 7/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, pablomarwan said:

that feature is to rate the content done by another member and it is good

Well, this is what the purpose of this reputation and this will be good as of now by being paid for every reputation given to the quality posts, we can now used it in a right way because most of the members here are not using the reputation in last campaign.

• +1 1

I think that this option is the beginning of another development or amendment that future managers may introduce to the platform, and I think that this adjustment depends on the strength of the account or its evaluation, as I do not rule out adding future signature campaigns to the currencies and owners of new projects.

• +1 1

I have seen it also, it is very interesting to extend I don't like giving it to ordinary post until I come across a good, quality and useful topic that is too important, worth of giving the highest like, then I give the +5. Vice versa

• +1 2

On 6/10/2020 at 4:18 AM, BTC Future said:

I hope they removed reactions from beginners and junior level though. 

For me it's okay for them to add their reaction based on the impact of someone's post to them. Let them give reputation to someone who helped them to learn something new. In fact beginners or junior still a member here that's why we need to be fair to them. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Basicity said:

When the reputation is negative then its a bad topic. Giving a pproper react to the topic or post is very important, so be careful and mindful on giving reacts.

Well, that's true mate, the purpose of having a payment for giving a reputation is to locate those low quality posters easily by moderators because they're used us as a instrument to find some low quality post here in this forum.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

For me it's okay for them to add their reaction based on the impact of someone's post to them. Let them give reputation to someone who helped them to learn something new. In fact beginners or junior still a member here that's why we need to be fair to them. 

The reply you anwered was written under different circumstances and rules. It was when sending reactions did not give you talk tokens. What is not fair is judging my stance to a different situation and different campaign. 

In the current campaign, since reactions are part of the paying process I don't have the same attitude.

In the past one it was totally correct as reactions were rare and sometimes a new account went on spamming negative reactions by mistake or by wanting to retaliate.

• +3 1