Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

On 9/12/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

This is just like a competitor were everyone will like to create unique contents so that they receive payment if rated in positive. This can motivate us and give us chance to wait for talktoken to be launched.

Present new payment system 20k sat, exactly I don't think anyone have proper information, everyone thinking according their knowledge still it have some confusion, really we need our every post get positive reaction then we earn,

are like present system working where our whole day reputation get positive rate, then we earn talk token like that works we have no clue, so wait few days then later we know everything, so now we give reputation points regarding the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very nice prost about the reputation rating of -5 up to +5 that we can rate the post we read and find them either to be useful and interestin or not and give negative reting to these. I am think this is very nice to see in a forum and I have not used anything as this in the past, it give the member very much power to collect the good post and make other that are not very helpful to think what they write about and become better.

In my opinion, the reason for dividing the interaction into this form is due to the possibility of a new change in the payment system, where the quantity is proportional to the order of the given reputation point, and there may be a payment for obtaining reputation points, and therefore this payment and its quantity depends on the arrangement of these points.

• +1 1

As far as I know, those reputation you will gained will put on your account. Then, also it will visible on your profile when you are going to reply on every topic. The community reputation will recognized your legibility when it comes on posting or making a a replies on this platform. It means that you are reliable from others as a contributor or source of information on this forum.

• +1 1

i think you not got the right idea about it ,  +1 or +2 or even +5 increases your reputation just by 1 reputation and same goes for -1 and -5 but it decrease , the number is just to describe that how useful was this comment to you or how bad was this comment 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is one of the best additions or modifications that have been made in the forum, where the subject can actually be evaluated with the positive or negative worth it deserves and the extent of its worth paying for it.

• +1 1

This is a good feature because some posts deserve more appreciation and some less so anyone can give rating on a post according to their liking

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The reputation is the true assessment of how much you learn and benefit from the post.  And also if the comment or post is appropriate, good and clear.  You can honestly rate and give a good evaluation of a good topic and a bad evaluation of an inappropriate or random topic.  This criterion gives you the ability to evaluate what other members are doing.

• +1 1

My opinion about this is it is a good feature Because getting more reputation would enable each and every member to give more knowledge information and creative post which could be profitable for other members.

This forum has many features. I have also noticed this feature but i do not think that it ia reflecting on our profile. So now the question arises that what is the use of this feature. I did not understand its use.

3 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Ndayebo8

Day after day the forum many features emerge as a result of the developments it undergoes
We all have to take advantage of these features so that they are positively reflected in everyone

The forum is improving more and more with many amazing features. I think we shall see many more of related features that best decorates the forum.

I am also seeing this feature on the first time and I don't see this even on the my profile of the cryptotalk world I think moderaters are working on it. I think there are some benefits and drawbacks of this features. If a users did working well then gave them positive point but it the spammers have a chance to disturb this forum because they are giving negative reputation for no reason.  And it's not the good thing

We have been given a good fearture to judge a post or topic base on our experience but we also have to be sincere when giving our the rating because i have seen many members who received ratings to there posts that doesn't deserve and i think the moderators need to sanction those members because it is just like abusing the forum rules and regulations since we are only supposed to give well deserved members.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lately many members came in the forum and they don't care about using this. They should be giving good reactions to everyone but they don't, they are interesting in some airdrop only and miss what is more important. I hope you understand that you should be rewarding the good posts with good reputation and stop writing messages that are useless.

• +3 1

This is amazing feature and everyone should know that we have to give 50 of these every day to make double points for the Talk Token rewards. Don't lose this opportunity and give to all the good posts you see and to good comments we all make. You wonder that someone gives you this is the reason and that you made a post that is ok.

• +5 1

The new one is really good, in it I like what can be given to each user and it will seem to all users of this site, a really useful thing

Since the date we published this article until now, what do you think of the way members use this feature .. I see it abused .. They choose randomly only what is important is that they complete the required number

Hello friend .  Actually , I am new to this forum .  And when I joined this forum .  I already get this feature.  But I noticed that If i give 5 positive reputation but it increases only 1 reputation .  Then what is the advantage of these increasing reputations ? 

На самом деле это достаточно интересный функционал, и если честно никогда раньше на других форумах такое не видел. Если действительно +5/-5 считается за 1, то актуальность этого всего под вопросом, ну а так вполне интересное решение. 

This is a new features that was introduced and the purpose of it is to verify a good quality post from low quality or spamming contents.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, Omranoura said:

Since the date we published this article until now, what do you think of the way members use this feature .. I see it abused .. They choose randomly only what is important is that they complete the required number

You are right, members do make this mistakes by sharing likes to whoever they feel in order to complete the daily rating without giving to deserve and undeserve individual.

There will always be a post that will deserve an extra point and it's great to be added that extra rating, we can already see a variety of reviews through these ways to evaluate each participant in these forums

It's a stunning element, getting a decent notoriety it rouse and energize part toward his work,it uphold a part through method of keep on contributing nature of more posts that new and old individuals will profit information from his remark