Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Edited by Ndayebo8

I am seeing it first time. And my question is same as your. what is the benefit of this feature. We cam give maximum 10 reputation in a day. So if we give 5 reputation in one post, it's mean we can give reputation to only two topics. 

Further i think there will be drawback of this feature. There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, malik6314193 said:

I am seeing it first time. And my question is same as your. what is the benefit of this feature. We cam give maximum 10 reputation in a day. So if we give 5 reputation in one post, it's mean we can give reputation to only two topics. 

Further i think there will be drawback of this feature. There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. 

I don't think this feature is reflecting in our profile because  I give reputation and yet it does not reflect on the I give like that means the admins are still in process of working on it.

7 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I don't think this feature is reflecting in our profile because  I give reputation and yet it does not reflect on the I give like that means the admins are still in process of working on it.

Yes i also notice that. This is not appearing on profile. Then question rise in my mind that what are the benefits of this feature.I think Admin will clarify this feature. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have never notice this feature to give even -5 for the useful post, if we can give the low ratings in the post then why do we need that scam or bad post reaction.

37 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes i also notice that. This is not appearing on profile. Then question rise in my mind that what are the benefits of this feature.I think Admin will clarify this feature. 

An update should be expected from the admins regarding this future we hope the admin @Desaiscan help us clarify this. Thank you all for the feedback

Edited by Ndayebo8

I hope they removed reactions from beginners and junior level though. This might lead to spam of reactions and double accounts easily spamming positive reactions. In the past this was happening as some people thought that with more reputation somehow they would make a better point, which isn't true. Still we might be overdoing it with reactions lately. I was in favour of having less.

I did not notice this feature before. I gave you two points a good reputation, but your reputation only increased by one point. Does this mean that there is no difference between the +5 and +1 house? What is new in this feature?

There were reputation cheaters. Some users have created the multiple accounts and started to give positive reactions for their own another posts of another account. I think forum is aware of that issue and trying to prevent them by implementing  this best features for reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 3

This new feature might be good and all, but is there a guarantee that this will not be abused in any way?

And the new feature is still not perfect. It is displayed improperly on my side here (the 'heart' and 'sad face' icons are missing), and it seems to stick around no matter how many times I refreshed the page. The display was working just fine until yesterday.

(Mozilla Firefox on MS Windows XP)

Spoiler

image.png.8c9153ebe56e21b7cda3dc33e257bfca.png

image.png.fb598ee33630ac8a197e8482f1c0bf1f.png

image.png.ac542ca1bc2d5633e3c19de6bdb69554.png

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I only noticed it now, i think this is a good idea to rank what reputation is the best to give when we will give in different kind of post. Usually we see a good post but it's quite confusing we can give them 1point or a post where all information is there we can give 5 points. This is really cool.

• +1 1

I didn't take note of that and I'm seeing it for the first time i also doesn't see this feature in my profile you might be right that moderators are still working on it.

13 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

• +1 1

In fact, this update is more than amazing, sometimes there is a topic or reply to a member and you like it very much and you want to give it more than one good reputation and this was not possible before but now you can give it up to 5 good reputation. And vice versa on the bad topic.

Wow bro it seems very cool and thanks for letting me know i haven't check out this today. But i think admin should also increase the maximum reputation per day from 10 to something more like 20-25. So that we can give reputation to more people also.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

wow , this is first time I analysis About this feature , I think This is implemented in forum before some day's .

within time to time we see good feature here , this is really a great sign of development of this forum .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Wow bro it seems very cool and thanks for letting me know i haven't check out this today. But i think admin should also increase the maximum reputation per day from 10 to something more like 20-25. So that we can give reputation to more people also.

Yes mate I notice this feature when i give my reaction in your topic nepal legalized crypto, and try to give reputation point then I notice 3 are 4 bad emoji and heart symbols indicate, but I can't understand and I give one heart in your topic, I think it's good and bad feature because we have only 10 reputation points, if we give 5 points in single topic then we miss some good topics, and anyone want to take revenge then he give 5 bad emoji s in single topic, so l don't think its useful feature.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Personally, I did not know that this feature is already present in the forum CryptoTalk, it is a great feature and through which you can give 5 positive reputations for one topic if this is a useful topic and you  like this topic

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

Personally, I did not know that this feature is already present in the forum CryptoTalk, it is a great feature and through which you can give 5 positive reputations for one topic if this is a useful topic and you  like this topic

Yes this is a good feature to acknowledge but yet a problem is encountered with the new feature that is if you give maximum of +5 reputations it still reflect as one reputation.

Yes i did see this feature this morning and to be honest i think that it is a great feature, because it also gives the other members a way of ranking the topics or comments and showing a degree to which they are useful or not useful. I think that this is great because it will give more confidence to the reputation that people receive and it will show other members exactly what people think about their post and whether there are things that they can improve of. for example getting a +1 shows room for improvement from the members opinion, and +5 shows a great post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I surprised that now we can made five maximum likes for any post's of others members and also dislikes for others. So this features is awesome for those those posts are quality and many people gaves them more then one likes.so this is amazing features for me also. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Oh yeah friend am seeing it today and i didn't know any thing about it, it seems good thing, but i don't know about the calculations and also how meany reactions are we allowed to give per day.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I think it is a really good feature as it increases the accuracy of the information about the publication that was written and increases the accuracy of knowing the publication's usefulness, but I do not think that the accuracy of the publication's benefit is very important so I think that there are some additional amendments to it

• +1 7
  • +2 2

I have not heard of it before, but if it is correct, this is very beautiful, for me, reputation is necessary, it indicates the extent of the member's diligence.

This is a way better system then the earlier one. It's self explanatory on how it works.

image.png.538a525fa5ddbb937aba69f5e06563f9.png

And it seems they got totally rid off "spam" button and it's now only in the upper right corner. I am waiting to see if this system gets abused as soon as people start to give -5 because that will probably raise more negative feelings then earlier bad post mark that only gave -1.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

but i don't know about the calculations and also how meany reactions are we allowed to give per day.

Right that is a good question on how to work I come to observed on how it work and find out that you can give maximum of 10likes a daily depending on how many positive likes you give to a post. If you give more than +1 for example +2 or +3... It still as one reputation but but you show how much useful the post is to you as the reader.