Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Yes mate,  I have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations. Cryptotalk forum invent a very good system for reaction. I saw comment with 5 reputation. That comment was useful,relevant,informative and unique. If your comment are just like this then you will have positive reaction. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I do not think that this feature exists with me, this feature has never appeared according to what I have been reminded to see updates to the forum permanently and we get new features and advanced ideas and maybe that gives joy and pleasure to the members

• +2 1

Because there is a discrepancy in the quality of publications between one member and another and between one topic and another, I think this feature is great, it enables you to choose the appropriate evaluation for each publication from -5 and even +5 according to the quality of its linguistic and spelling formulation, and the extent of its benefit to members and to you in particular

heh, I came to the forum when this thing had already appeared.  but for me getting 5+ is wow how cool.  that's the truth.  all the maximum evaluation.

I have not seen that before, it is new, but I do not think that this feature is important in terms of reputational presentation. I think that the caller did not need it. I support the useful and new publications with a positive reputation and I do not interact with posts and duplicate topics. I do not see a need to interact with it.

I also like this feature that we can give plus 5 reaction to a good post and I think this reaction is for that post that are very very good and that have contain man information in it because plus 5 reputation is very big and it is specific for some posts.

• +2 1

Having options for evaluation is a good thing. In this way, we can evaluate the content of any topic or publication only. The importance and usefulness of the content we give the support it deserves.

I certainly found this feature quite amazing and unique and this feature allow us to categorize the posts of others that how we found their posts and we if have found it quite useful and informative then we can rank it to positive figures from plus 1 to 5 and same is the case if we found it, of no use. So , this is an amazing feature.

Yes you're right I agree with you this feature was introduced to give the participants their rights good quality post use for contents and material is a good signin this way you can get good reputation in this forum

This feature of giving up to +5 of reputation is incredible and should be used accordingly meaning only on topics that are very quality and helpful or worthy it therefore,let's make use of it.

It's my first time seeing it. And my issue is similar to yours. What is the advantage of this feature? We can offer up to ten credibility points in a single day. So, if we give 5 credibility in a single article, it means we can only give reputation to two subjects. Furthermore, I assume this feature would have a downside. There are also participants who give others a bad name for no reason.

I am seeing it first time. And my question is same as your. what is the benefit of this feature. We cam give maximum 10 reputation in a day. So if we give 5 reputation in one post, it's mean we can give reputation to only two topics. 

Further i think there will be drawback of this feature. There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. 

• +2 1

When I hope you are doing great on this bed comfortable to tell you that your information will be very beneficial for us and I think every new VN beginner learn new information thank you for sharing this useful information about cryptocurrency

I think this feature is very cool. Giving a positive reputation to useful topics is a great incentive for members to post more and increases their self-confidence.

• +1 1

I was surprised seeinnthus new amazing feature of giving a likr pr reputation.  Have ypi seen this will me, what is the adventage of it because even you give the like of maximum reputation and also a maximum of 5 negative reputation all same as.

Certainly, my friend, it is a great feature that has been placed in this forum, as it allows us to motivate members who write good topics by giving them a positive reputation and also to motivate members who do not write useful posts to raise the quality of their posts through negative reputation.

reputation is very important for us on crypto that increase our payment evaluation we get better payment from reputation and we get best reputation to shared best quality content on this forum because it is the learning forum for its members.

What i think only first it appeared horizontally and now it is appearing vertically i do not understand what is the difference negative rating options was first also available but if there us something new kindly let me know.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 6/10/2020 at 12:33 AM, Tine0313 said:

I only noticed it now, i think this is a good idea to rank what reputation is the best to give when we will give in different kind of post. Usually we see a good post but it's quite confusing we can give them 1point or a post where all information is there we can give 5 points. This is really cool.

This option is interesting, because it allows to classify the person according to the quality of his publication, this will help to promote the investigation of all of us to present attractive and constructive topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is really a good feature. You can rate a good topic with one score. Excellent subject with five degrees. We hope for some other developments that will help this forum grow

On 6/10/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ridam said:

Wow bro it seems very cool and thanks for letting me know i haven't check out this today. But i think admin should also increase the maximum reputation per day from 10 to something more like 20-25. So that we can give reputation to more people also.

Yes, mate, I noticed this feature when I gave my reaction in your topic Nepal legalized crypto, and when I tried to offer popularity point, I noticed 3 or 4 poor emoji and heart symbols mean, but I don't understand, so I gave one heart in your topic. I think it's a good and bad feature because we only have 10 reputation points, and if we give 5 points in a single topic, we lose any good topics, and everyone can give 5 points in any topic.

Hello friend, when I joined the forum this feature was available. I think it's a very useful feature, as you can express how much you like the post shared by members, or how dissatisfied you are with it.

• +1 1

This feature gives us the right to provide a single reputation for the two subjects and this is unfair to some members because I saw some people take advantage of this advantage and give bad reputation to others or send a random mail and also I had this advantage that I was given two points of good hearing but your reputation increased one point where there is no difference between the point +5 and point +1

• +1 1

Well my friend, there is now a positive reputation ranging (+1 to +5), and a negative reputation also in the same previous rang (+1 to +5), and the reputation you give to any subject counts only one reputation, For example, if you give a 3+ reputation, only one reputation is counted, not 3 reputations.

• +1 1

Since I joined this forum, I noticed the presence of this feature, it is a great feature that makes us give different degrees of reviews, topics whose quality is very high we will give them the highest reputation +5, but topics that are less important, will be given less reputation such as,  + 3, + 2, or +1, so we can be fair in giving ratings.

• +1 1