Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Yes this is a great feature of the forum because we can give the +5 reputation to the useful and and quality post for the appreciation of the members. We can give the reactions to any post from -5 to +5 at the base of the using content.

Yes mate I feel this if we give 5,4,3,2 positive or negative then it counted only one not 5,4,3,2 reputation this is new feature because now we get our payment according to our reputation.

• +2 1

This might lead to spam of reactions and double accounts easily spamming positive reactions. In the past this was happening as some people thought that with more reputation somehow they would make a better point, which isn't true. 

This feature is to show that how much a post is beneficial for us. Such as it we give +5 means that it is very informative and fully unique while -5 means its not usefull for us at all. 

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Dude I don't think so it affects because plus 5 or plus one remains same as it is counted one reputation but the thing is more highly rated posts tell you that the post is very much useful and vive versa. But it is a good feature that is added by cryptotalk and we all are using it

• +2 1

I astonished that now we can made five greatest preferences for any post's of others individuals and furthermore disdains for other people. So this highlights is marvelous for those posts are quality and numerous individuals gaves them all the more then one likes.so this is astounding highlights for me too.

I astonished that now we can made five greatest preferences for any post's of others individuals and furthermore disdains for other people. So this highlights is marvelous for those posts are quality and numerous individuals gaves them all the more then one likes.so this is astounding highlights for me too.

• +3 1

This credibility problem is a complicated one, but I hope they have eliminated reactions from the level of beginners. This could lead to reactions being spammed. This has occurred in the past when some people felt they might make a stronger case somehow with more credibility, which is not true.

No, I haven't seen. Thanks for sharing the news. But only give reputation if it's necessary and deserving. Don't barely give for the purpose of making it a count of 5. At the same time never hesitate to give reputation if the content is so good as it's a symbol of encouragement.

Reputation points is very important in this crypto currency forum.Because those posts are being paid which have positive reputation. I find that many people give negative reputation without reading full content.On the other hand there are so many great post here that deserve 5 reputation points. 

That kind of feature was really amazing because we have an authority to rate once topic or replies if it is useful or not. Having this feature will help us to notice my work if it is really helpful in this forum, we can tell them if we really like or hate that post. But I just noticed too that there are some users here are using that as bias, because they give negative ratings to the post that is useful and it is really unfair. I hope that we used that kind of feature in a nice way.

• +4 1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, shima didero said:

Well yes having maximum number of reputations given by a user prevents from spammig reputations to others because it is a must ot give it to rightful content that has usefulness and creativity on it and we must do it willingly. 

As of now, there's no members who are spamming to give some reputations because of not having a payment for it, moderators are now removing the payment to avoid having a cheaters on it, this is a great move from admins and moderators.

Yes my dear friend.This feature is very good but I think it's the right. But I am new on this platform and I do not understand what this 5 reputations say. Please tell me what you like about this so much that I also understood the new feature. I am sure you will help me about this amazing feature. 

Welcome, my friend, of course, it is a very distinctive feature, and I did not know anything about it. Thank you, my friend, for making us pay attention to this feature.

I think this is a really good feature because it increases the accuracy of the information written about the publication and increases the accuracy of knowing the effectiveness of the publication, but I don't think the accuracy of the publication advantage is very important so I think it has some additional modifications.  I haven't heard it before, but if it's right, it's very nice, I need fame, it indicates the level of hard work of the member. Thank you.

I was very surprised to see that this feature has been introduced so that you can easily increase your conversions.Because when you fill in the blanks, your luck will be full and you will be able to make more money.

Yes, my friend, I saw this feature really, because it is useful for people who give a good reputation to the post that deserves it, but in return there are members who can send them randomly to the posts and the posts are really useful, so this reputation will affect them.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Yes dear friends i also have seen it yes it's amazing feature we can give maximum reputation to other but I don't give negative preparation point  but we should take care of it that if someone is doing a good job and making his effort then we should encourage him and give him positive reputation.

Hello my buddy, in reality you have surprised me and i did now not know about it before, that is a very high-quality feature, thank you for alerting us to it and accurate luck on your paintings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear @Dado07 this is a great feature. Maybe this feature will increase. But this is for used we should use them . When we see a meaningful and informational posts then we should to give repotation . And this is our duty . 

It's a great feature because if we are creating food content and performing are giving good reactions to it then it must appear on our profile. That's what this feature is all about. And it's a good decision that for any positive rating there is only 1 reputation.  Otherwise it will not be fair with everyone

My partner and I rely on they will expel replies coming from newcomers and also the jr stage, nonetheless. This could fast unsolicited mail regarding replies and also twofold data efficiently spamming optimistic replies. Before, this is taking place since specific men and women sensed in which with an increase of notoriety for some reason or perhaps one more they might increase a spot, which usually just isn't appropriate. Nonetheless, organic beef becomes seeking too much together with replies not too long ago. My partner and I have been pleased to presenting a smaller amount.

Output

I am seeing it initial time. And my question is same as your. what's the advantage of this feature. we have a tendency to cam provide most ten name during a day. therefore if we have a tendency to provide five name in one post, it's mean we are able to provide name to solely 2 topics.

Further i feel there'll be downside of this feature. There square measure several members that provide unhealthy name to alternative for no reason. therefore currently it'll be straightforward for those unhealthy folks for spamming.

I'm seeing it first time. Furthermore, my inquiry is same as your. what is the advantage of this element. We cam give most extreme 10 standing in a day. So on the off chance that we give 5 standing in one post, it's mean we can offer standing to just two points. 
Further I think there will be downside of this element. There are numerous individuals which give terrible standing to other for reasons unknown. So now it will be simple for those terrible individuals for spamming.

Personally, I did not know that this feature is already present in the forum CryptoTalk, it is a great feature and through which you can give 5 positive reputations for one topic if this is a useful topic and you  like this topic