Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

The change after you give a positive or negative reputation is always one per reputation. the plus or minus numbers only indicate your liking or disliking about a particular post.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, mzk7736 said:

The change after you give a positive or negative reputation is always one per reputation. the plus or minus numbers only indicate your liking or disliking about a particular post.

@mzk7736 It is true that the difference in the evaluation given to the posts indicates that the post has received good interaction from other members, or that it was not accepted by them, it can be said that it is a good criterion for evaluating our posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is my first time seeing this and am seeing this through this your post and this is a amazing feature they added and we expect more from them.

If I have seen that characteristic of giving a maximum of 5 reputations and it seems to me that it is something new and innovative for the forum because sometimes we kind of want to give more to the topics or publications of people because sometimes their topics are original and not yet written or published by anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes i have seen the features of +5 . It is for Appreciation . If someone post strong and constructive ideas which give complete information in a good manner then we should appreciate him by giving +1,+2,+3,+4,+5 or if you diagree with someone's post then you will give you -1,-2,-3,-4,-5 according to your choice.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:45 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

To my experience, the feature that you were talking about is added later on, on the forum. And with a rating ranging from +5 to -5, it's pretty much easy to rated on the basis of usefulness of the text or the content. So, if we find very much helpful we can rate +5, and if it's violates the forum rules, depending upon the strength of violations we can give negative reactions ranging from -1 to -5.

The first time I saw +1 to +5 and -1 to -5 as new beginner it shows that the forum is developed up to date forum since it allow interesting feature like that for rating the information you read base on how it is useful to you

These features are not displaying on my phone yet.  No heat. No emoji.  The ratings from -5  to +5 in some sense is on the basis of their performance in the forum. How precisely he or she explain that question. Well if counts one for one rate click either you gave from -5 to +5 any number.

Of course I started working on this forum a while ago so when I started working on this forum it was the reputation system can be given a reputation up to a maximum of five plus it is still there so I like it very much I think this is a great feature

It's a staggering component, getting a nice reputation it stir and stimulate part toward his work,it maintain a section through strategy for continue contributing nature of more posts that new and elderly people will benefit data from his comment

• +2 1

I think its not as you mean to we need to keep on work with, there are so many people out there and we need to follow that position and work with it its really important to keep on putting up those powerful reputations reputations go like that and we need to go with them , we need to build on them so to me its really important to put here , we need to use the reputations

• +3 1

I'm a newbie and I have never come across this before. Please help us most especially we the newbies so that we can also grow like you the expert. Thanks allot for the update.

Hello! This is the reputation for getting Talk tokens. + 5, + 4, + 3, + 2, + 1 are positive ratings. -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 are negative ratings. I usually give positive ratings because I want to help other newbies. Sometimes I give negative ratings if the post / comment is not useful or does not make sense. Or the user can spam.

Enter this forum already existing this system, I also find it great to give both positive and negative reactions, so that the writers of the topics are aware of the content they are generating

Enter this forum already existing this system, I also find it great to give both positive and negative reactions, so that the writers of the topics are aware of the content they are generating

On 6/10/2020 at 5:33 AM, Tine0313 said:

I only noticed it now, i think this is a good idea to rank what reputation is the best to give when we will give in different kind of post. Usually we see a good post but it's quite confusing we can give them 1point or a post where all information is there we can give 5 points. This is really cool.

Approximately users experience bent the several financial statement and in progress to offer unquestionable reactions for their have a further posts of an added savings account. 

I am practically a new user and I am quite interested in this question, I have no idea what the answer is, because the knowledge I have is that we can classify publications from -5 to +5 regardless of the quality we have, we do it at personal criteria on this topic, and that we can only make 50 reactions a day.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

@Ndayebo8 yah ISI this update in last update. This is very cool in looking. Hopefully one I see this update in my mobile my feeling going to be well. If we compare this update with old I think this is is much amazing and having more more interested updates. 🥰

I think this feature is very good because when we find some posts so useful we can give +5 right now and when we see spam or scam posts we can give -5. That's why i like this feature and i hope we can use it efficiently. Getting good reaction is encourage us, now if we get +5 i am pretty sure we feel much better. Thanks to this feature we can get more reaction and for that we can create more useful post.

• +3 1

I like the reputations system in this forum. I give +5 to very informative and supportive posts whereas in rare occasions, if I see a useless post repeated in several different topics, I give negative reactions. that's suppossed to work this way and we should all use it to make this system work and make the platform a safer and cleaner place. Cheers

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There has to be limit for everything. So the administration has put a limit of maximum 5 reputations. That means if you are very impressed with the topic you may give 5 reputations at the maximum.

In my personal opinion about this feature is very deep because I see that it enables us to accurately provide our opinion on participation as there are a lot of posts that are of medium quality and cannot be considered bad or good and so having chaining degres is a good thing for us. 

I didn't realize that this component is as of now present in the discussion CryptoTalk, it is an extraordinary element and through which you can give 5  Reputations for one point if this is a valuable theme and you like this subject.

Yeah bro its a great addition and new features which make it awesome by adding 5 rating star it make people fastest rating and getting a high ranked so become a successful member you appreciate these feature and work of members.

This forum is full of information  and resources. I think it is a really fantastic feature ever. It increase your reputation an make you happy when someone give you +5 reputation. But as well as -5 will decrease your reputation. 

We give as many reputation points as we want to other posts but they are counted as one. This also shows the importance of the post. Each member gives reputation points to other posts according to its importance.