Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Since I entered the platform, this feature is excisted.
I personally believe that it has encouraged users to post useful content in their posts
Because getting a positive evaluation is important to them.
This is what helped develop this platform very much
And the work in the forum became more beneficial.

No I have not seen this amazing feature of this forum on any other earning platform. Rating encourage us to work with more passion. Rating also give us talk token. 1 talk token for each rate. You can give 50 rating in a day. I really like this new feature of this forum.

I wasn't active for a while and when i came back most interesting thing for me was reputation system its really useful also you can get 1 talk token for every reputation so users will try to make useful posts and get more reputation also new payment method is based on reputation so we wont have  alot of spam posts like the past.

• +2 1

It is really a fantastic feature.When someone receive a superior reputation it motivate and push component toward his work,it shore up a appendage through road of remain to donate value of extra posts that new and elderly members will assistance information from his state

• +2 1

Yes this reputation feature is very useful and attractive for the users. If you like a post which is very very good than there are +1 to +5 ranking here you can assign any of them to the member. But If you feel that the post is totally useless than you can also assign negative ranking to that user. Also, the normal like d available. which is neutral.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes but is it count as +5 reputations?  If it is then amazing. Good reputation always a motivation for go ahead with cryptotalk. I always try to reputed others whenever i saw a good post or content.      

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, basically! Of course this is the first time I saw this amazing features off course. Yes, basically! I think this is the best and best way. Dedicates someone’s work and gives them points according to the work.On the other hand also features negative reputation.

Yes i see this feature of reputation  i think this is the best for all members they can achieve their goals early in this forum i am also giving this 5 reputation to those peolpes whose have the Best posts for me and forum also they giving us information about the forum and earning also They are able to get this reputation and i think i am also taking this reputation by other members because i am also commenting with useful information and heloful for others so  be wise befor the posting find the best inforamtion and best topic to publish in this forum for the good reputations.

Hi, my friend yes you are right. I also see this feature in this forum. But i cannot found the reason of +1 to +5 like and -1 to -5. I think negative rating we never give to someone. But postive ratings are given it is must. So my question is also for the seniors if you read my post here. What is the benefit of giving +1 like or +5. What is meant by this feature here.?? Please tell me and increase my knowledge also. 

That is really good to have such added feature and that shows that any comment with such reaction is highly rated by the members giving that reaction. 

this kind of features is more useful to this cryptotalk forum to know the best useful and informative topics we can read at all times, let us give good reacts and reputations to those topics which  helps us and if they have more information about cryptocurrencies to give them motivation to do more useful posts.

• +3 1

I have seen it increases the value of the information and good react to our reputation and the benefits is very tangit and many are allowed in day

On 6/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Yes, this is wonderful. You can provide 5 reviews well, but of course this is equal to excellent, but it is calculated as one evaluation, but the number of reputation increases according to the evaluation

maybe we've got this sort of rating or giving reputation to tell them if their publish is we very adore it or moderate or perhaps they deserve the best fee because it glad you or giving them +1 due to the fact you slightly like their put up. it is similar to a standards for me to inform what is to enhance to get the best fee

This element is actually a decent one, you can give valuable like to a helpful and important post. It's actually an incredible element for me.

This feature is great because it allows you to express how much you like or dislike the topic at hand and it is considered a single interaction, as this feature adds aesthetic to the forum and allows for better interaction and through it we can know the quality of the posts that we do

yes brother it is a great kind of feature provided by this forum, it would helpful for member to get great kind of confidence and try to maintain the quality of the comments, it would help to increase our reputation. 

On 6/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, malik6314193 said:

I am seeing it first time. And my question is same as your. what is the benefit of this feature. We cam give maximum 10 reputation in a day. So if we give 5 reputation in one post, it's mean we can give reputation to only two topics. 

Further i think there will be drawback of this feature. There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. 

The reputation depends upon the power of post,  If the post is meaningful and useful then it deserves +5 reputation, if we talk about the feature I think it's not a big deal because when you give 5 reputation it's mean 1 like the reason you gave 5 reputation is the quality of post which you think the useful.  But don't try to spam or cheat in giving reputation that is against the rule.

Not long ago I started working on this forum.  So when I started working on this forum, this was the reputation system.  Reputation could be given up to maximum plus five.  It's still there so I like it very much, it's a great feature.

• +3 1

I am seeing it first time. What's more, my inquiry is same as your. what is the advantage of this component. We cam give greatest 10 standing in a day. So in the event that we give 5 standing in one post, it's mean we can offer standing to just two themes. 

Further I think there will be disadvantage of this component. There are numerous individuals which give awful standing to other for reasons unknown. So now it will be simple for those awful individuals for spamming.

It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content writing skill also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. We should appreciate the posts of other by reacting with positive 

I think it is a very good feature as it can give you an impression about the importance of your post that you have submitted and know the level of useful information included in the post. But there are some people who distribute it with the intention of offending some posts by giving them -5.

That is due to the fact that your average reputation is calculated based on the given amount of positive or negative points as known as reaction.

It is used as a measurements to know if you are getting paid or not for a specific day considering the cases that if you have 0 or negative average reputation you won't get paid.

Check this topic as it tells you all about it:

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I saw it, but I do not have enough information about this feature. I hope that it is a good and important feature and that everyone benefits from it and that its use does not offend others' publications