Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review

bandicam-2019-12-24-16-20-13-460-1.thumb.jpg.dff60007d551c7e1906d1470760bca91.jpg

(This is a translation of my topic in the Russian-language forum thread)

Hi cryptans! So I'm ready to publish the next big review of the next exchange. Under the gun - the unique Nominex exchange. Whoever hasn’t heard, he will definitely be surprised by the information that he will find out below, because there is EXACTLY NO ONE on any exchange at the moment. According to at least one parameter, this exchange may soon become better than Binance. I am 99.9% sure of this (to be sure is 100% dangerous)

According to information, the exchange is based in the Seychelles. It seems like there is an Estonian activity license. But I didn’t get into these details especially. If you wish, you can find out. At the moment, about 2-3 million dollars in daily trading volume on the exchange. Whether it is a lot or a little is up to you. The number of users is still small, even 50,000 users are not, so we have a lot of opportunities. I am registered under the number 8238. But after the information about the exchange spreads around the world thanks to revolutionary functions, then everything can change very, very quickly. And so, fasten your seat belts, let's go!

1. UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
This is where we start. This is the main function of the exchange. Have you ever seen an affiliate program with UNLIMITED levels? Now yes! :classic_cool: And with the "overflow" effect? This is when you are lying on the couch, and partners appear in your team under you. So now you know what it is. And the team bonus? ... In general, this topic deserves a separate article and it is already on my blog on steemit. Read and be surprised! I put everything on the shelves, questions should not arise. Why is it profitable to register through an affiliate link? Thanks to the overflow effect, all partners of your sponsor will be under you in your partner tree. And this is awesome!

2. RISK-FREE TRADING

Tournaments for traders are held on the stock exchange every day. It seems to be nothing new, but this is only at first glance. After all, tournaments are held not with your real money, but with money from a demo account. But the winners get real USDT. Cool? 👊 You can trade without risks and get real dollars if you win, and at the same time you can take advantage of the chic opportunity to learn how to trade and become a trader. At the same time, he learns from his mistakes and does not lose a cent.

Tournament Rules

Tournaments are available to all traders. Only users who apply for participation by clicking the "Participate in the tournament!" Button will participate in the tournament. on the tournament page.

Period

24 hours, from 00:00 of the current day to 00:00 of the next day (UTC time). Every day a new tournament and every day there are winners with real money.

The terms of participation
- At the beginning of each tournament, participants receive 10,000 USDT in the tournament account;
- At the end of each tournament, the 5 participants with the highest balance in the tournament account are declared winners;
- The prize won is immediately credited to the participant’s main account

1533895799_.thumb.jpg.3b1644312b4dbd0cc11895ccc3b9a128.jpg

Winners every day 5 people. And everyone receives a very good amount, given the fact that it was received without risk and without investment:

1st place: $ 1000
2nd place: $ 600
3rd place: $ 300
4th place: $ 200
5th place: $ 100

3. VERIFICATION

With the withdrawal of up to 3 ВТС per day, verification is NOT REQUIRED. If you remember, then on Binance the limitation is up to 2 ВТС

kyc-card-cover.png

4. NMX - EXCHANGE TOKEN

The total number of tokens is 200,000,000 NMX, of which:

- 100,000,000 NMX allocated to users;

- 20,000,000 NMX for the team;

- 60,000,000 NMX per operating fund;

- 20,000,000 NMX per reserve fund

As for the distribution of tokens to users. It is divided into 7 stages and lasts for 365 days. The finish is mid-April 2021, and immediately after that, token trading will begin. The current stage is the third. The current price is $ 0.8.

%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%

Tokens can and should be obtained for FREE. The exchange launched a monthly Bounty campaign, where you get MNX tokens for completing tasks on social networks. 

What are the benefits of owning a token?

TRADERS:
- 50% reduction in trading fees when paid with NMX tokens
- The maximum reduction in trading commissions if you hold a certain number of NMX tokens
- Get NMX prize tokens in daily trading tournaments
- Participation in daily raffles and prizes

PARTNERS:
- Affiliate Program Rewards
- Receive rewards from NMX purchases of your affiliate structure
- Receive + 10% to NMX affiliate payouts

5. CASHBACK 100%

Cashback from commissions in the amount of 100%. But, pay attention that this proposal is one of the types of token distribution, which lasts until mid-April 2021. And this means that after April, 100% cashback will already be absent. But there are other types of cashback.

6. BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES FROM THE CARD

Cryptocurrency can be bought directly from your card. This service is provided thanks to Koinal and Mercuryo payment systems. Payment systems may require KYC. Accepted: dollars, euros and several other national currencies. Supported Visa and MasterCard.

7. DISCOUNT CARDS

What is a discount card for?
Discount cards are used to apply discounts on trading commissions for a limited period of time. The purchase of any discount card is taken into account in the status of Active Partner.

Note: Only one card can be active at a time. The system will automatically select the card with the highest percentage of discounts.

8. LIMITS AND COMMISSIONS OF INPUT / OUTPUT

I think that in this the exchange also wins against its counterparts - the commissions are indeed one of the lowest on the market. For all cryptocurrencies, you can see for yourself on the exchange in the "Limits" section, I will only indicate a couple of them:

Bitcoin (BTC)

Minimum deposit amount: 0.002 BTC

Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.002 BTC

Fee 0.0005 BTC

Ripple (XRP)

Minimum deposit amount: none

Minimum withdrawal amount: 22 XRP

Fee: 0.25 XRP

9. TRADE COMMISSIONS

10. TRADE PAIRS

At this stage, the exchange cannot boast a huge abundance of trading pairs and cryptocurrencies. But in the near future they promise to constantly add a new cryptocurrency. In total, there is support for 12 crypto assets and 30 trading pairs, of which: 12 cryptocurrency / BTC pairs, 6 cryptocurrency / ETH pairs and 12 cryptocurrency / USDT pairs.

In this regard, the exchange is still losing compared to other exchanges.

11. ADVANCED TYPES OF ORDERS

The exchange contains the following types of orders:

Stop order

A stop order is used to trigger a market sell when the market drops to your trigger price, or used to trigger a market buy if the market rises to your trigger price. Stop orders will fully execute as a market order once the trigger price is reached.

Stop Limit order

The stop price is simply the price that triggers a limit order, and the limit price is the specific price of the limit order that was triggered. This means that once your stop price has been reached, your limit order will be immediately placed on the order book. Although the stop and limit prices can be the same, this is not a requirement. In fact, it would be safer for you to set the stop price a bit higher than the limit price (for sell orders) or a bit lower than the limit price (for buy orders). This increases the chances of your limit order getting filled after the stop-limit is triggered.

Trailing Stop order

A Trailing Stop order provides flexibility over a stop order by executing at the more profitable position. The stop price trails behind the market price by the amount specified as price distance and allows for a stop to adjust to the market if the market moves in a profitable direction. If the stop is triggered, a market order is placed. Trailing Stop sell orders are used to maximize and protect profit as an asset’s price rises and limit losses when its price falls.

Trailing Stop Future order

A Trailing Stop Future order is basically similar to Trailing Stop order, with the only difference that you can additionally indicate the market price at which the Trailing Stop order will be activated. This is useful if you want not to miss the moment when the indicated market position is reached.

Scaled order

A Scaled order is designed to allow automatically create multiple limit orders across a user-determined price range. This tool also provides control over the diversity and distribution of orders within the price range.

12. SAFETY

As indicated on the exchange website, 94% of client funds are stored in offline wallets with multi-signatures. The exchange runs on highly reliable Google servers with a 99.99% uptime. It remains only to believe or not 😎

13. SUPPORT

There is online support right on the exchange website in the form of chat. Frankly, I have not had to contact yet, so I can’t assess the quality of support services and the competence of employees.

In principle, the main aspects in the review are indicated. Undoubtedly, there will be new features or moments that I missed. As they appear, the topic will be edited

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | VK | White Paper

All profit!

Useful links:
Profit up to 9% per annum in BTC, 6% in USDT
Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback
The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8-1.png 1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 3

I really liked it, completed some quests paid coins. Now I want to try to participate in the tournament, maybe something will work out to earn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

All the features of this exchange looks very good. I most liked the trading tournament feature, the reward for the fifth position holder is even $100 which is very good. Only thing which lacks in this exchange is the number of trading pairs. I hope they will include more trading pairs and cryptocurrencies in future. Overall it's very impressive exchange.

• +2 1

I just First time heard about this platform , after reading your post I think this is really great time , I used binance from longtime due to it's great features like future trading as well Margin trading .

anyway I signup there , hopefully I got some amount from your competition .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

According to at least one parameter, this exchange may soon become better than Binance. I am 99.9% sure of this (to be sure is 100% dangerous)

Binance is best exchange over all the exchanges and as you are saying Nominex exchange is new in crypto world. Then i will say it will take a long time to overcome binance exchange. 

Further you tell a lot about this exchange. So hope it will be one of best exchange in upcoming years. 

11 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Binance is best exchange over all the exchanges and as you are saying Nominex exchange is new in crypto world. Then i will say it will take a long time to overcome binance exchange. 

Further you tell a lot about this exchange. So hope it will be one of best exchange in upcoming years. 

I also hope that Binance will have a competitor.  It is not good when one exchange is a monopolist.  History shows that this is not good.  Take MTGOX

• +2 1

I do not feel that this exchange is good enough and that it is not important to have a new and distinct symbol as long as it did not succeed and since the competitions are in large sums of up to a thousand dollars this means very difficult to win

Edited by magd
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 minutes ago, magd said:

I do not feel that this exchange is good enough and that it is not important to have a new and distinct symbol as long as it did not succeed and since the competitions are in large sums of up to a thousand dollars this means very difficult to win

Well, if you rely only on feelings when choosing an exchange, then it's hard to argue with you. You didn’t even try to trade in a demo tournament and immediately draw conclusions. Where is the logic? :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

You might be saying the truth. I read the review and I can say that it is a good growing up exchange that has so much to offerore than binance. Especially the tournament that are been hold on the exchange to provide users with some capital to start trading. It might be better than binance but it will be difficult for it to take the place of Binance.

No one says that it will just replace Binance. Quite the contrary, it is very difficult. But you need to strive for this. I like what plans the Nominex exchange is building. If this continues to continue, then we will see an excellent result. 👊

I don't understand why people keep making such topics with so much contextual information about some project and forget to add the WEBSITE LINK ...

Nevertheless the exchange looks interesting by the vast amount of features it's providing as stating at OP's topic statements.

Anyone got any proof of withdrawals so far, any kind of feedback regarding one investor?

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

19 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

I don't understand why people keep making such topics with so much contextual information about some project and forget to add the WEBSITE LINK ...

Nevertheless the exchange looks interesting by the vast amount of features it's providing as stating at OP's topic statements.

Anyone got any proof of withdrawals so far, any kind of feedback regarding one investor?

There are a lot of links to the exchange website. It is in paragraph 1 and in all social networks at the very bottom of the topic. You looked badly simply. Keep a link to an article on my exchange blog

this exchange is looking like a bittrex. and it also lists many good coins on its platform and also the transaction fees is as normal as other exchanges.i would like to register on this exchange.and they ask kyc then will verify my kyc too.

• +1 1

A loud statement that this exchange may be better than Binance.  Have you ever used and traded on Binance?  The idea is not new, but promising.  The project of successful achievement of the plan.  Nothing new and don't really trust new exchanges.  There is such a Bcnex platform, everything started very well, but now everything is very bad.  I trust only verified exchanges, with an impeccable reputation.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

That tournament interests me. First i was thinking that too bad it's not leveraged before i realized that everyone else is trading without leverage too. So i might have a change to win it if i played my cards right.

Is there any conditions you have to meet in order to withdraw your prize if you win?

Edited by rekter
added one more thing

I don't generally trust comparisons to big names.  Nobody is the new X.  If they're amazing they'll carve out their own niche.  Likely it's all hype though.  The magic is in the execution, so if the user experience is good then users will stay when drawn in.

i find it an interesting exchange where you can make different types of investments from trading to buying tokens,as we know each exchange has its own token to use in the question of payment of commissions for trading.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, rekter said:

That tournament interests me. First i was thinking that too bad it's not leveraged before i realized that everyone else is trading without leverage too. So i might have a change to win it if i played my cards right.

Is there any conditions you have to meet in order to withdraw your prize if you win?

Your winnings are instantly credited to your main account and you have 7 days to trade them.  All that you get when trading during this time can be withdrawn from the exchange.

7 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

I don't generally trust comparisons to big names.  Nobody is the new X.  If they're amazing they'll carve out their own niche.  Likely it's all hype though.  The magic is in the execution, so if the user experience is good then users will stay when drawn in.

It is your right to believe or not.  But now you know that there is such an exchange

Well mate I really appreciat your effect against this nominex exchange, but I don't think this exchange beat binance, because is not 1000 rank exchange, its world no 1 exchange, so it's not possible but nominex exchange gives great opportunity for traders to earn good reward, when they win competition and sure so many good  traders use this offer, hope in future this exchange give good profit their users, thanks mate to share this topic.

5 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Your winnings are instantly credited to your main account and you have 7 days to trade them.  All that you get when trading during this time can be withdrawn from the exchange.

Well, then this is not worth my time. I can't imagine making ton of profits even with 1000$ in 7 days without leveraged trading. Not with top marketcap coins

5 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate I really appreciat your effect against this nominex exchange, but I don't think this exchange beat binance, because is not 1000 rank exchange, its world no 1 exchange, so it's not possible but nominex exchange gives great opportunity for traders to earn good reward, when they win competition and sure so many good  traders use this offer, hope in future this exchange give good profit their users, thanks mate to share this topic.

Binance Exchange rarely took 1st place in the ranking of exchanges on coinmarketcap. She's not the best. Of course, now Binance acquired a coinmarketcap and of course put itself in first place there. So I would not trust the rating of exchanges on coinmarketcap now

You have explain well friend, this exchange its new to me but i wish to try it. It seems to be a good exchange because it has great features and small fees. I will try it and share to my friends if i will find it user friendly, good security and support.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

You have explain well friend, this exchange its new to me but i wish to try it. It seems to be a good exchange because it has great features and small fees. I will try it and share to my friends if i will find it user friendly, good security and support.

Try it, of course. This is a good opportunity to try yourself in trading and win one of 5 prizes in USDT every day. I have not seen this on any exchange. And you?

thanks for sharing this amazing cryptocurrency exchange but unfortunately I have not heard about it before so i will try to search about it on YouTube and Google as well because these days many scam cryptocurrency exchange available

13 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing this amazing cryptocurrency exchange but unfortunately I have not heard about it before so i will try to search about it on YouTube and Google as well because these days many scam cryptocurrency exchange available

@Soaib khan You do not have to transfer your money to the exchange.  You can take part in daily tournaments for free and win real USDT.  You can also get NMX tokens by participating in the bounty.

• +2 1

@BITC0IN, I was so much interested in the topic when I see the title as New Binance?, I believe having a great challenger for Binance is healthy for the crypto world. I haven't used nominex exchange but I am totally convinced with your topic, everything detailed. I might want to use it soon, but at least I can participate in the contest without performing any trade on there before with a new account?. And what about KYC?

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy