Annocement to everyone!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Annocement to everyone!!

We might experience some changes with the forum were we lost lot of members in this forum. Haven't you experience numbers of online users are very few just imagine there are thousands (1000) of users in this forum imagine to see only 150 online users in the afternoon sometimes I see 20 numbers of users online. This was very annoying I knew there might be reason for all this happening. That tells me that many of us here are violating the rules. We are not doing what we are instructed to do. Please let's consider this problems that leads us to get banned and receive warning points.

1. I have experience many members come online to post there 30 post and receive payment and the aim of this forum is to have active members that can spend at least 10hours in the forum at least we should spend 2- 3 hours per 10 post in the morning, 10 in the afternoon , 10 in the afternoon. This will help this forum to be active.

2. The moderators need active members that visit the forum all the time not just for an hours.

3. The forum have few numbers of members now because. Low qaulity posters are deleted, duplicate topics are deleted we need to be patient because they are trying to do what they are instructed not regarding to how much post you created and rank.

4. Let's work as Ann active members, write good post, make research before creating a topic if we do this we will be save.

5. The moderators work is to make the forum clean and that is the only way to make it clean. This might be the reason why new members are not accepted if we could learn from this mistakes and correct them we shall be save and other coming users will learn from us.

6. Finally let's always visits the about forum to master the rules and  for any update.

To all my friends this are some observations I come through it and find it as the solution to solve the problem of receiveing warning points and banned.

Let's be good users so that others learn from us. Thank you all.

I Also fell this , I see in December i join this forum then there is highly amount of active users ( More than 1K+ ) .

I see due to banned some countries and users forum member completely going down .  not accepting new member for payperpost campaign , this is biggest reason of low growth .

know this is our responsibility to pump ingagment here .

Edited by gourav789
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The forum is also effected because of corona virus where the ban of country play a major role .The forum is not at very low number of members.where the new content is barely seen at the forum.I hope this will be temporary and forum shine like old days.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

The forum is also effected because of corona virus where the ban of country play a major role 

This might be error in translation, but how exactly corona virus would be responisible for the lack of activity in here? Wouldn't that have an opposite effect when people rather stay inside by their computers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The number of posts and activities inside the forum has decreased due to several reasons and the most important of these reasons was the banning of many countries by supervisors in addition to banning a large number of active members within the forum and the closure of new members of the forum also had a major role in the lack of activities, so supervisors must find a solution to the problem Until the forum recovers and returns to the way it was before

• +3 1

@Syedbesharat I think you don't understand what the topic is saying, Corona virus does not have an impact in the forum except that it creates an opportunity to spend time in the forum.

@Name577 about the linking issue try to visit the about forum because everything is explain there, the moderators had explained earlier that linking will soon be opened if everything is clarify and rectified

When i join this forum in month of February. There were a lot of members on forum and we see a lot of new post daily on the forum. But number of members decreased. Now rules are tightened. You can get warning point for little mistake. So be careful while posting. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

We are now seeing fewer topics in the forum, and the reason for this is that many countries are banned, as well as some people in the forum, and members are afraid to create new posts so that they are not deleted or banned.

Hmmm...

16 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

1. I have experience many members come online to post there 30 post and receive payment and the aim of this forum is to have active members that can spend at least 10hours in the forum at least we should spend 2- 3 hours per 10 post in the morning, 10 in the afternoon , 10 in the afternoon. This will help this forum to be active.

I have qualms on that statement about the aim of this forum, but will give no further comment on it. Anyway, I think what you are asking from others is going to be difficult, since not everyone has the luxury of time to spend more than a couple of hours of activity here.

2. The moderators need active members that visit the forum all the time not just for an hours.

I think what the moderators need more are members that won't give them too much headache (like habitual spammers).

3. The forum have few numbers of members now because. Low qaulity posters are deleted, duplicate topics are deleted we need to be patient because they are trying to do what they are instructed not regarding to how much post you created and rank.

Even when the forum has barely started, there were already efforts to clear out low quality posts, but that didn't stop people from joining and posting here. What might have actually caused the reduction of members are a combination of stricter rules (banning certain countries from the campaign, closing Yobit registration for new members) and the purging of older members that are proven to have useless content.

17 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

4. Let's work as Ann active members, write good post, make research before creating a topic if we do this we will be save.

Agreed on this one.

5. The moderators work is to make the forum clean and that is the only way to make it clean. This might be the reason why new members are not accepted if we could learn from this mistakes and correct them we shall be save and other coming users will learn from us.

Things probably wouldn't have come to this point where strict announcements have to be made, if only new members learned from others' mistakes. Alas, most users were concerned only with getting max profits from this forum, to the point where there were some unscrupulous people making multiple newbie accounts to farm satoshis, which had to be addressed. Make no mistake; not every new accounts created are from genuine 'newbies', some were just dummy accounts.

6. Finally let's always visits the about forum to master the rules and  for any update.

And everyone should not forget what this forum really is for: to discuss things about cryptocurrencies.

(Whoops, I gave a comment about the aim of this forum after all 😆 .)

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

18 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

The moderators need active members that visit the forum all the time not just for an hours.

Well, this is what other members thinking to do right now it's because this forum having an low topics so we need to made some topics 1 by 1 so that we can help this forum to have some topics that we can reply to earned some money and also to get some other knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well this forum is known all over the world, the changes in time of everybody is due when they have free time, don't focus on numbers of online here but focus more on creating good post that other members see as a good information.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

this forum is known all over the world

Well, not necessarily known this forum all over the world mate, this is just more popular mostly in asia and some countries outside of asia and we need to spread this forum in other countries to know that we can get some money by just posting some information about cryptocurrency, i hope you may help mate.

• +2 1

Yes bro and i think the main reason is people wre here only for 30k satoshi. The thinking of people should be changed about 30 post per day so that they start using Cryptotalk as social media where we spend many hours. And also i think the ban of payment for several countries removes genuine users from these countries too so the online users are very low now.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You are right mate the number of active members has reduced and it means some have been banned because they violated forum rules and it's for this reason we must make sure to only contribute valuable topics and follow the rules,concerning being active in the forum I think anyone can be here when they have some time and it's not that they need to be in the forum the whole day.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

We might experience some changes with the forum were we lost lot of members in this forum. Haven't you experience numbers of online users are very few just imagine there are thousands (1000) of users in this forum imagine to see only 150 online users in the afternoon sometimes I see 20 numbers of users online. This was very annoying I knew there might be reason for all this happening. That tells me that many of us here are violating the rules. We are not doing what we are instructed to do. Please let's consider this problems that leads us to get banned and receive warning points.

To all my friends this are some observations I come through it and find it as the solution to solve the problem of receiveing warning points and banned.

Let's be good users so that others learn from us. Thank you all.

You are not completely write but you are very correct is someone can follow what you said. 

But as for spending 10 hours in a day, that is wrong, I spend less than three hours. 

As for posting more than what we earn, you are wrong, it is not necessary but if you like you can post more. 

About people that are banned, you said it later that their posts are useless and your are right. 

In conclusion, let us post usefully. 

• +3 1

1. Not everyone has the time to stay on the forum for the all day mate so you have to understand that.

2. That's not going to happen with fresh Members because Registrations are offline at the moment.

3. Well the Members that actually got banned, left the forum cause of warning points or quit have to be restored as in terms of new Members registrations, the forum needs a refreshing moment with new Users.

4. Totally agree with this one

5. New members are not accepted because Yobit closed registrations, not Cryptotalk 😉

• +3 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Guys who have created random posts in a short duration have got a ban on this forum. This forum wants us to be active here so it is not a smart way to come, make 30 posts and rush away! I personally like your ideas. 

• +1 1

This is very true and members tend to spend one batch amount of time on the forum in which they make all their posts for the day in order to be rewarded. One of the ways in which this can be solved is through a post limiting mechanism, similar to what they do in the beermoney forum. In this forum you can make a maximum of three posts per hour. If the admins here modify this concept to say 5 posts per hour, then they will be able to ensure that to complete your 30 posts you come online 6 times (within the 6 hours) leading to more active members on the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We should consider the real essence of this forum not only by making money. Because we are here to share knowledge and information to everyone and we should make good quality post. Yes we are eager to earn daily but we should also help this forum to grow and our self as well.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, DreamStage said:

1. Not everyone has the time to stay on the forum for the all day mate so you have to understand that.

2. That's not going to happen with fresh Members because Registrations are offline at the moment.

3. Well the Members that actually got banned, left the forum cause of warning points or quit have to be restored as in terms of new Members registrations, the forum needs a refreshing moment with new Users.

4. Totally agree with this one

5. New members are not accepted because Yobit closed registrations, not Cryptotalk 😉

what you said is but I think that should be the only solution don't make your 30 post directly with out giving and interval of  time and that should be the appropriate way to be active not necessary to be online jus for an hour.

I agree with you, but we also need to accept the new members in order to be encouraged to put new posts in the forum and the method that was followed to clean the forum is the most quality method, but it is important to return the activity to exchange interest more broadly.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate everyone notice this active members count reduce day by day, and every member target to complete 30 post task and leave this forum in 2 are 3 hours its not  good, because this type active decrease forum traffic, and so many good members leave this forum so we face topic reduce problem, and new members not interested because they can't earn satoshis through this forum, hope in short time all problems solve and once again we see old forum like few months back we see this forum.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thank you my friend, it is nice to see members afraid on the forum like this. Yes, we should all work as one big family in this forum that brings everyone together. Of course this is everyone's duty, but about myself I say sometimes it is not possible for me to be present at the forum all the time. I have my own business and so many members here have their own business. But we try as much as possible to contribute to improving the forum, everyone according to their capabilities.

We just need to put effort into our posts and comments. There are many members that are only trying to finish the campaign as fast as possible and provide nothing useful in their original posts or comments. 
Just try when you create a new post to make it as good and as detailed as this one. There are standards and quality is still low right now. Try to look at posts from other people and make your own similar in detail. 
Before you post read the whole post again to correct mistakes. Google the words that you don't know and write it correctly. Use smaller sentences instead of neverending ones that in the end won't make any sense at all. Before you post try and find out if your post is actually offering something, or it actually useless.
Do research on your subject and don't just ask questions on new posts. Instead, google these questions and bring the answers (don't copy-paste the answers..). I've read posts that could have been great if these members have spent just 15 minutes to do research.

Edited by BTC Future

There are a few new topics published in the forum currently due to the banning of a large number of users in the recent period because they violated the rules of the forum, therefore we must contribute to raise the level of the forum and that by creating topics useful and  important  in the field of crypto

• +2 1